Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

Last updated: June 3 2013
107 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is DLF Crumbling as Claimed by Veritas Report?

DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private company which built the new Gurgaon.DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 10x for Town ship for luxury brand projects.DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.

Comment

After discounts for service sector, it would be interesting to see what DLF does next. They can still control the share rates as they are mostly held by a few individuals.

I would also like to keep an eye on the employee leaving or being chucked out with time. They know media is keeping an eye but i am sure internally they would have started the process of cost cutting. Just goes on to prove no one is God and no one company controls everything for a long time. Greed catches up eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by KumarofIndia View Post
        DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private cmpanoy which built the new Gurgaon.DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 10x for Town ship for luxury brand projects.DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.
        Theoretically speaking, When East India Company can fail, why can't DLF?
        'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

K. P. Singh's DLF autobiography

I have a philosophy that two wrongs don't make one right.
            If somebody wants to cut corners and do things the wrong way, they are not our colleagues.
            Starting from Delhi, where DLF developed the city’s major residential colonies, the company then shifted its focus to Gurgaon in the 1970s. DLF transformed the suburbs into a megacity of highrises, that now Gurgaon serves as a business destination for corporate India.
            I wanted the size of the roads doubled in Gurgaon, but the policy makers opposed me.
            Since politicians and bureaucracy have their own way of making laws. Lutyen's Delhi, Jaipur and Chandigarh all have wide roads, indicating the vision of the developers.Billionaire realtor Kushal Pal Singh almost sold his stake in DLF for a paltry Rs 26 lakh in 1975 due to red tape but decided to fight back to build one of India's most-valued real estate companies.

Comment

Originally posted by KumarofIndia View Post
              I have a philosophy that two wrongs don't make one right.
              If somebody wants to cut corners and do things the wrong way, they are not our colleagues.
              Starting from Delhi, where DLF developed the city’s major residential colonies, the company then shifted its focus to Gurgaon in the 1970s. DLF transformed the suburbs into a megacity of highrises, that now Gurgaon serves as a business destination for corporate India.
              I wanted the size of the roads doubled in Gurgaon, but the policy makers opposed me.
              Since politicians and bureaucracy have their own way of making laws. Lutyen's Delhi, Jaipur and Chandigarh all have wide roads, indicating the vision of the developers.Billionaire realtor Kushal Pal Singh almost sold his stake in DLF for a paltry Rs 26 lakh in 1975 due to red tape but decided to fight back to build one of India's most-valued real estate companies.
              Yeh batao Kumar Bhai ki DLF ne share buyback kyun ki thi 600 level pe?? DLF then said that their Stock is very undervalued... aur aaj 160-250 ke levels pe ghis ghis ke byaz chuka rahe hain..... kaphi long term vision hai surely!!
              Share price IPO launch price ka 1/3rd rah gaya after 5 years.. .Is this value creation? Must be a be a real gift to the shareholders..most are left wishing how wonderful life could have been if he had sold DLF for 26 Lac in 1975... yeh din to nahi dekhna padta. Nalayak santaan se to Banjh Sahi..
              Road double baad mein karwa liyo Kushal Bhai, pehle share price dekh le.
              Last edited March 10 2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

KP singh is more interested in having Shakira dance on his birthday. Shakira did not dance for free , and the money k.p. singh gave her were earned from you and me

Comment

Sala yeh to Rhyme ho gaya... Awesome Ashishi Ji.

Comment

Selling thousands of plots in NPNL he is collecting a ton of cash- for self and his cronies....

Liquidating DLF assets for personal gains- shareholders can go to hell

Comment

A good one .

Originally posted by ashishi View Post
                      KP singh is more interested in having Shakira dance on his birthday. Shakira did not dance for free , and the money k.p. singh gave her were earned from you and me
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X