Collapse

Windchants, Experion Developers, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 23 2020
243 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Windchants, Experion Developers, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

One would get to know the scope of work given to L&T from L&T disclosure to SEBI.

Personally i do not think L&T would get into interior works since its too small and cumbersome job for the infra giant.
    Last edited January 2 2016, 12:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

if you look at the leaflet (it was also ad in TOI and HT) , you ll see they have mentioned the scope of L&T in the project . Also i have official confirmation from Experion office about what i said about interiors , exteriors , finishing etc everything will be done by L&T . sort of turney basis.

Also scope if l&t is not on the same level in ireo VV , also i dnt think it is same for GA as well .
      So according to me this is the only project in gurgaon in which L & T is doing everything .

Have heard, experion has given contract at 4000 psf plus levels for acheiving such kind of an arrangement with L&T.( This i gave only heard, no confirmation on the same)

Comment

Hi,

I am considering investment in Windchants / Tata Gateway and needs your will help in me taking a final call. The factors that will determine the final investment include:

1. Location - Assuming that xway is completed by the time these projects are ready for delivery. Will the things be different in case xway is delayed beyond delivery?
        2. Building contractors - L&T vs Shapoorji (I think it would be safe to assume that Shapooji will be awarded contract for Tata Gateway
        3. Specification - Though specifications for Tata Gateway are not yet know but they cannot be lower than Primanti
        4. End user segment - This will determine tradability
        5. Brand - Assuming Experion delivers (and eventually becomes equivalent to Ireo), will Tata brand be able to maintain the current price difference

Comment

Originally posted by busybee View Post
          Hi,

I am considering investment in Windchants / Tata Gateway and needs your will help in me taking a final call. The factors that will determine the final investment include:

1. Location - Assuming that xway is completed by the time these projects are ready for delivery. Will the things be different in case xway is delayed beyond delivery?
          2. Building contractors - L&T vs Shapoorji (I think it would be safe to assume that Shapooji will be awarded contract for Tata Gateway
          3. Specification - Though specifications for Tata Gateway are not yet know but they cannot be lower than Primanti
          5. Brand - Assuming Experion delivers (and eventually becomes equivalent to Ireo), will Tata brand be able to maintain the current price difference

i will say go for experion atleast price is lower
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi,

My friend windchants is the only project where it is sellers market and finding inventory is also very difficult. Experion is a very good bet keeping in view price lower than Puri and obviously Tata and product almost as equal.
            The skywalk is also an amazing feature not there is any other project other than IREO

Comment

I agree.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

Busybee,

1 Answer, Apart from project those who lies on already existing roads won't give their possession until DEW sounds practical, biggest reason of delay in most of the projects at present, examples can be seen in respective threads of builders, y'day was the hearing of suffering house owners, again another date has been given, basic problem is that all the people aren't gathered together but they are in separate groups with separate advocates, so the voices are distracting.

Saini Block has different advocate, Sai kunj has almost 3 groups so 3 more advocates, few agree to land given in sai kunj rest deny so a uniform decision isn't coming out.

But you don't worry, DEW will come before the delivery of projects you are investing in.

2 Answer, Either it will be L&T or SP, construction companies only gives what you allow them to built, for example Raheja in 109 has given its work to SP even being top most builder across the globe their construction quality isn't what they delivered, so Ahluwalia ho, Bhayana ho, ya koi bhi experience contractor ho, "jaise paise milega waise kaam milega"

3 Answer, specification will be luxury so don't worry because people aren't fool to pay Rs10,000 + for a normal specification.

4 Answer, It can't be a short term trading project because the ticket size is good enough, however you're correct because end user are galloping most in it.

5 Answer, Both the builder are good because they are worth of money invested, TATA has always maintained & probably will maintain its brand value here too.

Comment

got next demand of "basement roof start" today.

Comment

Hello everyone in the forum. I am a new entrant and wish to put on record thanks to all contributors. Amzing information put across. I have taken a 4 BR apartment in Windchants. I am told that this project has one of the lowest density with 500 odd apartments in 25 acres. If anyone has been to the site recently, please put the latest status on construction. I am not sure if photos can be put up on the forum. Will help all I guess.

I am told it would be ready for possession by 2017. ANy updates welcome.

Comment

JD please

Not 500 but 600 flats & Probably by tomorrow, i will be going to new palam vihar, will do this help to you and other members too, will take pix n paste, after it courier me one JD bottle, :P

I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X