Windchants, Experion Developers, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Last updated: November 23 2020
243 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Windchants, Experion Developers, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
    Not 500 but 600 flats & Probably by tomorrow, i will be going to new palam vihar, will do this help to you and other members too, will take pix n paste, after it courier me one JD bottle, :P

I give my best when i am drunk, one more peg of JD please.

I believe there about 563 Apartments with some villas as well as Duplexes in the community. As suggested by Varun there are approx 600 families which would be moving in 23.5 Acres which I would say is very less density as compared to other projects.
    Also heard price revised to 9500/ sq ft??

Comment

anyone got any demand after 18%?

Comment

anyone got any demand after 18%?

Not yet in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
          Not 500 but 600 flats & Probably by tomorrow, i will be going to new palam vihar, will do this help to you and other members too, will take pix n paste, after it courier me one JD bottle, :P

Look forward to you putting up the photographs of the site

Comment

Originally posted by Janix600 View Post
            Hello everyone in the forum. I am a new entrant and wish to put on record thanks to all contributors. Amzing information put across. I have taken a 4 BR apartment in Windchants. I am told that this project has one of the lowest density with 500 odd apartments in 25 acres. If anyone has been to the site recently, please put the latest status on construction. I am not sure if photos can be put up on the forum. Will help all I guess.

I am told it would be ready for possession by 2017. ANy updates welcome.
            Puri has 402 apartments and 10 duplex villas in 20.5 acres. Their quality of delivery is good and the investment mix is majorly end-users, especially in the higher-end apartments.

I think its not the number of apartment itself which is to be borne in mind, but the average size of the apartments, as I am sure every builder will more than exhaust his full FAR. So whether luxury or not, you will find that coverage density will be low if building are taller. Construction will be better (and costlier) if buildings are taller (eg. in G+4 Vs. G+12 Vs G+34 the costs are 1:1.5:3).

Comment

Tower WT7, any one got further demand?

Comment

tower 7 demands have been raised ....

Comment

Windchants price

Originally posted by brijeshgupta View Post
                  I believe there about 563 Apartments with some villas as well as Duplexes in the community. As suggested by Varun there are approx 600 families which would be moving in 23.5 Acres which I would say is very less density as compared to other projects.
                  Also heard price revised to 9500/ sq ft??
                  Yes, the price for apartments has been revised to rs 9,500/ per sq ft. However, resale is still available around 6,500

Comment

Originally posted by BEWOLF View Post
                    tower 7 demands have been raised ....
                    Not for others but should happen soon. This demand coming after 5 months, so is the construction moving at a slow pace? I was under the impression that payments will be sought at a gap of 3-4 months.

Has anyone been to the site recently? An update would be helpful to all.

Comment

Site Visit

Asked for a site visit from Experion. They promptly agreed to a site visit and the response was swift to my email. At the appointed hour I reached their office and they were very courteous. After about 20 minutes, we left for the site visit alongwith a senior manager of Experion.

Met the GM construction at the site who took us around.

Construction work was a good pace for tower 7 (1st floor roof), 6 (ground floor roof), 3 (upper basement roof) and 2 (lower basement roof). The demand for tower 3 and 2 is expected within 4-6 weeks.

The construction of duplex villa (also to serve as sample flat) is complete for the skeleton and other work is going on.

They are confident of meeting the timeline of readiness by start of 2016. They are planning live cams at sites for all to see the progress though it will take some time (I guess about 3 months). Till that time they plan to send site photographs alongwith demand letters.

It appears that some secondary sale is taking place at 7000-7200 psf

The site visit was handled very professionally.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X