• Show
Clear All

• Unitech Land Availability Gurgaon

Sohna Road/SPR - 860 acre - Market Price 5 cr/acre = 4300 crores
    Karma Lake Land - 125 acres - Market price = 875 cores
    Manesar - 260 acre market price 2 cr/acre = 460 crores
    Noida - 350 acres.
    Greater Noida - 320 acre

The company has total land valuations of 17,000 crore as on March 2011. Debt of the company is 5000 crore

See snapshot from JP morgan report
    Attached Files
    Last edited December 29 2016, 05:06 PM.

Re : Unitech Land Availability Gurgaon

see full report from JP morgan:

I still feel a lot of market value (cost per acre) they have taken is still very conservative

Comments/analysis invited pls
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

I still feel a lot of market value (cost per acre) they have taken is still very conservative

Looking at all this, a builder is bound to delay the construction of projects as it can only do this when the pending land bank will be sold at a premium.

If we look at the booking price if a project and the construction cost, the keep on decreasing till the project is delivered. So profit can only be made through selling new project at a premium

Comment

A lot has changed since this report was published last year. Infact the stock price is almost at the same level when this report was published almost a year back. Debt in the books is more because of the land bank that was created.
        Whats worrysome today is that their operating margin is on a steep decline since last year. Hence execution risk will keep on going up. With inflation and cost of construction being at historic highs, operating margin will be under serious pressure going forward.
        MTM value of land must have gone up over last years figure . But the land bank alone cannot guarantee success of any RE player now.
        Unitech needs to start construction on all their projects in Gurgaon as soon as they can.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Comment

So will hope that their shores wont go down in drains...happen to hold a lot of their shares..
          tired fighting with "bears"

Comment

Originally posted by ssmenon View Post
            So will hope that their shores wont go down in drains...happen to hold a lot of their shares..
            tired fighting with "bears"
            Bhai jo mil raha hai le lo.... kahin itna bhi na mile.

Both sons and father are not likely to leave the company. Unless they do, kuch nahin hoga. Inki neeyat mein nahin hai. Itne besharam hain ye log ki teen baar mein toh court ke faisle per paise lautaye hain.

I really hope they don't get place even in hell. They have duped so many small time people like us.

Comment

2008 me bahut sare logo ne paise banaye unitech share me se...also until 2008 inke deliveries me kuch problem nahi tha...do you agree?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X