Learned members, please suggest property for investment purpose in Gurgaon with budget 1.2 to 1.5 crores. It could be a residential plot or commercial project also.
is there any good commercial project option in upcoming location like DEW from good builder. I checked residential plots but could not find good location plot in reasonable price.
Now thinking about commercial project but have never invested in commercial property so bit skeptical. I understand returns might not be great due to grim RE scenario but would like to add a good commercial project as asset.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are going for commercial, try to go with the reputed builders in case you are going for assured return. I personally feel even if the return is low still you should not compromise with the builder quality. I have heard good about Vatika when it comes to commercial return. I think vatika is still the pioneer in commercial properties in gurgaon. Rest, you must explore other options as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Put it into a bank and get FD returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont' look at anything else. Here is the best option.

HUDA residential properties are under e-auction ( on going from past few months ). You can buy them. You can get a awesome plot ( in about 90 lakhs ) in a very good sector.
    Construct 3 floors with rest of your amount. Put it on rent. You will get a handsome amount on monthly basis.

I have also bought one plot under e-auction.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • shushant1 years ago
      That is really good option. can you please let me know how can i find the notification about upcoming eAuction for Gurgaon ?

I am looking for investment in Guragoan for long term.
  • Golden Villas on NH-8, Rewari ( 81 km from delhi) have 500 and 1000 sq yards options.

the colony is more than 10 years old and 50% occupancy. all amenities.

Photos:
    CommentQuote