Investment of 1.5 Crore in Gurgaon

Last updated: November 27 2017
8 | Posts
1061 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment of 1.5 Crore in Gurgaon

Learned members, please suggest property for investment purpose in Gurgaon with budget 1.2 to 1.5 crores. It could be a residential plot or commercial project also.
    is there any good commercial project option in upcoming location like DEW from good builder. I checked residential plots but could not find good location plot in reasonable price.
    Now thinking about commercial project but have never invested in commercial property so bit skeptical. I understand returns might not be great due to grim RE scenario but would like to add a good commercial project as asset.

Re : Investment of 1.5 Crore in Gurgaon

If you are going for commercial, try to go with the reputed builders in case you are going for assured return. I personally feel even if the return is low still you should not compromise with the builder quality. I have heard good about Vatika when it comes to commercial return. I think vatika is still the pioneer in commercial properties in gurgaon. Rest, you must explore other options as well.

Comment

Put it into a bank and get FD returns.

Comment

Dont' look at anything else. Here is the best option.

HUDA residential properties are under e-auction ( on going from past few months ). You can buy them. You can get a awesome plot ( in about 90 lakhs ) in a very good sector.
        Construct 3 floors with rest of your amount. Put it on rent. You will get a handsome amount on monthly basis.

I have also bought one plot under e-auction.

Comment

• thegame
          thegame commented
          Editing a comment
          Could you pls provide more details like how is it different from buying a plot in resale. This seems to be a good option. Are these plots cheaper than market rate as these must be all white deals.

• viveksiwach
          viveksiwach commented
          Editing a comment
          1. Plots are directly allowed by HUDA. So there is no risk involved.
          2. Much of the public still don't know about it as the whole process is online. So you can get the plot much cheaper than market rate.
          Think, can you get a 170 square yard plot in sector 23 at 90 lakhs open market. You won't.
          3. Huda sectors are well planned. Far better than colonies.

• shushant
          shushant commented
          Editing a comment
          That is really good option. can you please let me know how can i find the notification about upcoming eAuction for Gurgaon ?

I am looking for investment in Guragoan for long term.

Golden Villas on NH-8, Rewari ( 81 km from delhi) have 500 and 1000 sq yards options.

the colony is more than 10 years old and 50% occupancy. all amenities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X