Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    I meant vested interest (registered here as RE Consultant)

Find details of the project on Jaipur Mega Tourism City « appughar

Rates. Retail: GF - 7500, FF & SF - 5500
    Food Hub - 5500
    Villas - 5700
    All rates per ft.
    Assured Return 12%.
    No mention of the sizes available in the retail or the villas ... Could hardly get any info on the website ...

Are they offering 12% returns on villas as well...

Is the 12% on retail valid till possession or is it after that also?

Also an idea abt the colour component if any...
    Thnks in advance
    U can pm me in case IREF rules doesn't allow u to post these details here

Comment

I think this forum is for sharing information, so there should be no issue.

Assured return is on Villas as well.
      Assured return upto possession only.

Sizes. Reatil: Lockable - 1200, Virtual - 500
      Food Hub - Lockable - 500
      Villas - 240 yd (2200 ft) to 1000 yd (8000 ft)
      Colour component - Customised

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
      No mention of the sizes available in the retail or the villas ... Could hardly get any info on the website ...

Thnks in advance
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post

Thnks in advance
        There would be 5 types of villas

A: 240 sq.yds
        B: 350 sq.yds
        C: 500 sq.yds
        D: 1000 sq.yds

shopping mall is in 10.5 acres.
        12% is upto possession and then afterwards the rent will be equivalent to 12%, like they are doing it in gurgaon.

if you want i can provide you with the details of my contact, you can ask him about coloured component, etc etc.
        Last edited December 6 2012, 02:57 PM. Reason: correct info.

Comment

Seeking urgent advice

Hey guys. I am new to this forum . But have been reading all the threads , some great people with great minds, so thought to take some advice from you people. I am already in the middle of organising a deal through a broker who is assuring me the rate of 11900 at appu ghar gurgaon food court for a 1000 square, company price at 13333 ,revising as of the 15th to over15000.
          Will I be able to sell it after 2 years or so.
          No mou out as yet.

Another thing is, some of my mates are now advising me to invest in a Jaipur project instead which has got soft launch price of 5500 and better returns.
          Can anyone please suggest me the pros and ons or which could end up a better investment. Have to make the decision quite urgently.

Please assist.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyzthelimit View Post
            Hey guys. I am new to this forum . But have been reading all the threads , some great people with great minds, so thought to take some advice from you people. I am already in the middle of organizing a deal through a broker who is assuring me the rate of 11900 at Appu Ghar gurgaon food court for a 1000 square, company price at 13333 ,revising as of the 15th to over15000.
            No MOU out as yet.

Another thing is, some of my mates are now advising me to invest in a Jaipur project instead which has got soft launch price of 5500 and better returns.
            Can anyone please suggest me the pros and cons or which could end up a better investment. Have to make the decision quite urgently.

Please assist.

I don't think you can compare both places, a place in middle of gurgaon cannot be compared with an entertainment city on Jaipur outskirts.

Still, If i can afford, i will always be going for Gurgaon over Jaipur. Simple things to consider:

1) Gurgaon might not see such project again. Bang in middle of gurgaon.
            2) Incase you decide to sell, gurgaon property will be easier to dispose off.

and if you need more space for equal amount, then opt for jaipur project.

my vote goes to Gurgaon.
            Last edited July 16 2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Some broker you got dear...

why don't you zip to 10 posts and pm me his number...

I am sure a lot of other members here too would be keen...

ps. I wonder how you have a great rate for Gurgaon and the market rate for Jaipur...
              pps. wondering...

Originally posted by Skyzthelimit View Post
              Hey guys. I am new to this forum . But have been reading all the threads , some great people with great minds, so thought to take some advice from you people. I am already in the middle of organising a deal through a broker who is assuring me the rate of 11900 at appu ghar gurgaon food court for a 1000 square, company price at 13333 ,revising as of the 15th to over15000.
              No mou out as yet.

Can anyone please suggest me the pros and ons or which could end up a better investment. Have to make the decision quite urgently.

Please assist.

Comment

Can somebody explain the ownership details of the shops. As mentioned in the thread that it will be given on lease for 66 years. My question is what will happen after 66 years . Will the lease extended or one has to buy again after 66 years ?

Comment

if this question had a definite answer...
                  the rates would be very north or very south...

looks like no one has the answer... and the rates are what they are...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                  Can somebody explain the ownership details of the shops. As mentioned in the thread that it will be given on lease for 66 years. My question is what will happen after 66 years . Will the lease extended or one has to buy again after 66 years ?

Comment

Sir
                    As far as I understand a lease means HUDA leases the land to Appu company for 66 yrs renewable for 33 yrs, means it might get extended by another 33 yrs making a total of 99 yrs, after which HUDA can take back the land. As simple as that
                    Last edited July 16 2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

But this is also true that one would hardly ever hear that govt asking a leasehold property to b given back...

An example : in my home town Lucknow, the gymkhana club is there in a v prime area n it's lease has expired, govt has been trying not to renew it but the trust or the committee that runs it has been trying there best to get the lease renewed, the matter is in court ....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X