Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by rkcools
    Hello Everyone.....

i need your suggestions....i got very nice investment opportunity in noida sector 74 .... project name is Supertech ORB.....

minimum size is 2215 sqft...i am getting bsp - 5150....rest market i confirmed giving me 5600 ...now why it seems very nice opportunity to make some good amount from it because of its payment plan...

10%- booking amount
    10%- with in 45 days
    20%- on fourth floor
    20% - on 20th floor
    20% - on 40th floor
    20% - on possession.

i can expect that after 2 years when 20th floor gonna constructed will give me minimum 2000/sqft appreciation because it will take minimum 2 years to construct and till then i am paying only 40%.

one of the main part if i want to B adjustment can pay 10% as abooking amount then i can pay 30% as B amount and then they will ask me for the next payment on 20% floor...that means i can use my B part as my white part.

waise aaj ki date main Gandi se gandi property bhi 2 years main 50% appreciation de hi deti hai...ye to fhir be one of the unique super luxury project hai....

total cost is 1.33 cr.
    area - 2215 q ft
    sector - 74 noida
    operational metro- 3 minutes drive.

Suggest me friends......
    Hi rkcools .. You have posted in wrong city and wrong project thread. Please delete this post and repost in appropriate thread to get correct response and visibility. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkcools
      Hello Everyone.....

i need your suggestions....i got very nice investment opportunity in noida sector 74 .... project name is Supertech ORB.....

minimum size is 2215 sqft...i am getting bsp - 5150....rest market i confirmed giving me 5600 ...now why it seems very nice opportunity to make some good amount from it because of its payment plan...

10%- booking amount
      10%- with in 45 days
      20%- on fourth floor
      20% - on 20th floor
      20% - on 40th floor
      20% - on possession.

i can expect that after 2 years when 20th floor gonna constructed will give me minimum 2000/sqft appreciation because it will take minimum 2 years to construct and till then i am paying only 40%.

one of the main part if i want to B adjustment can pay 10% as abooking amount then i can pay 30% as B amount and then they will ask me for the next payment on 20% floor...that means i can use my B part as my white part.

waise aaj ki date main Gandi se gandi property bhi 2 years main 50% appreciation de hi deti hai...ye to fhir be one of the unique super luxury project hai....

total cost is 1.33 cr.
      area - 2215 q ft
      sector - 74 noida
      operational metro- 3 minutes drive.

Suggest me friends......
      Looks like a typical dealer post... U posted this on so many other threads too...my dear this is not a noida thread... Kindly do ur marketing there...
      Crazy stuff.... Wonder if a normal guy would ever get so desperate ....

Comment

Originally posted by SohnaChamp View Post
        This project & location definitely looks interesting to me. Can seniors please clarify how easy/difficult it is to sell virtual/leased space later on & how the leasing would work after the expiration of first lease? With so many owners of the space, how the decision making would happen?
        Hi Seniors,
        Please respond & advice.

Comment

Originally posted by SohnaChamp View Post
          Hi Seniors,
          Please respond & advice.
          Hi SohnaChamp .. If you are talking about food court then they are independent lockable units of 500 Sq Ft. You own this complete 500 sq ft area and can sell or alternatively also run your independent venture here.

Comment

Bank Finance/Loan

Please pardon my ignorance but do banks/HF companies finance such projects or retail/commercial spaces - is anyone doing that for appu ghar also? Any information regarding the same would be appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
              Please pardon my ignorance but do banks/HF companies finance such projects or retail/commercial spaces - is anyone doing that for appu ghar also? Any information regarding the same would be appreciated...
              rajatk...Banks generally do not provide commercial loans. And moreover this project is anyways in soft launch so there is no question of bank providing any loans.

However one can take other kind of loans like loan against gold/loan against property/personal loans to fund investments here. Rates vary from 12.75%-16%

Comment

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
                rajatk...Banks generally do not provide commercial loans. And moreover this project is anyways in soft launch so there is no question of bank providing any loans.

However one can take other kind of loans like loan against gold/loan against property/personal loans to fund investments here. Rates vary from 12.75%-16%
                Thanks Tilak - some broker told me finance is there but he didnt appear confident so wanted to check. BTW what are the rates nowadays - any availability around 11.5K?

Comment

Thanks Tilak - some broker told me finance is there but he didnt appear confident so wanted to check. BTW what are the rates nowadays - any availability around 11.5K?
                  That will depend on the type of loan taken. Home loan start from 10.15-10.50 but will be of no help here.

Personal loans interest varies between 15-18 %.

If you have a property in your name then loan against property can also be taken. In fact I was falling somewhat short in my investment in a food court unit here and have taken a loan 12.75 %. The EMI turns out to be roughly 1350 per month on every lac to be paid over next 10 years. Of course the loan amt approved will depend upon factors like total value of property and your EMI paying capacity.

Hope this helps..

Comment

Chaos in the making

Hi ,,
                    This is the standard broker toke,
                    Tell him to sell it and give you the profit and then see the fun......
                    DO try it as this has happened to me many times , and this happens only when there is some fake people trying to sell a investment idea...
                    Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
                    I am told by one of the brokers that the food court price has increased to 13300 psf and the assured return is reduced to 9%. Is this correct ?

Comment

rajatk .. reading again into your query i think i misunderstood and accordingly replied incorrectly.

I do not think there is any availability at 11,500 but you may still find deals floating at 12,500

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X