Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by agvinod View Post
    Yepp, very interesting considering this is not really inside the park but across the road so people have to really leave the rides and make an effort and spend some time in the food court. But this is based on assumption that they will build any rides worth while.

Anywhere in the world, based on what I have seen in Disney, Universal they really stress on their rides and for some reason the food options are mostly hot dogs, popcorns, fried chicken, turkey legs and sold from inside park carts. Some speciality restaurants and food court are not really huge may be 10 odd shops and close at 7, people carry their own food baskets and picnic inside parks.

But again these above mentioned amusement park developers are really passionate amusement park developers. Not Changu Mangu India's developer who will put a few slides, go carting, badminton court??? (really!!!) and sell large number of shops in "World's Biggest Food Court" based on that.

Will be nice to see how this comes up.

agvinod i completely agree with your pov. Few +ves as per me

-The builders are reputed and big.
    -The location is the best in GGN.
    -The largest dedicated food hub in Asia (claimed by brokers. so debatable)
    -Would be open 24x7(again claimed by brokers. so debatable)
    -15 screen multiplex on floor above
    -Low investment. You get a lockable independent 500 sq ft (super area) unit for approx 50 lac (if you forego assured return) in the heart of GGN.

Few -ves

-as of yet no floor layouts etc. since project has not been official launched. So definitely uncertainty associated with the project
    -excess of food options for customers. There will be a small food court even in GIP retail mall which is a separate tower. Apart from this I am sure there will be kiosks in appu ghar. So supply might overtake demand here.

Though carries a lot of potential it will be really interesting to see how the project shapes out. For now its just wait and watch

disclaimer: I have myself invested in food court.

Comment

Bhai Sab.

Jara yah batao ki

What is the USP of this project for invewstment point of view.
      Please note:--
      1. There is appritiation for sure in any residential project.
      2. But for Commercial Project two issues
      a, Either it will fail (worst than residential) or no purchaser-If the commercial project fails.
      b. Big appritiation, if the area developed. Double the rate. Much more than residential./

Now tell me, what to do?? Why to take risk????

Comment

Well Planner I am not sure what you are looking for but I can share what I found interesting here for me to invest

First..as someone told me that in commercial look for 1. location 2. location and 3. location.

I have seen many a commercial projects fail since they arrive too early. For any commercial project to succeed the residential in-habitation needs to be in place. This is one of the reason lots of retail projects on sohna road are languishing.

So in this project I found location to be unbeatable. It is located in the hearty of GGN right next to HUDA city center metro chowk surrounded by well inhabited affluent residential societies.

Secondly I feel the reputation and credibility of the builder in any project - whether commercial or retail - is very important for its success. The Appu ghar and GIP people have sound background and to be honest I coudn't trust anybody else with this project.

Rest positives and negatives are mentioned in my earlier post. But yes I do agree that this project would need enough steam to survive on it's own. Over dependence on the appu ghar amusement park can be a risky.

Speculation will always be there in any project. I have seen many expert become fools and many a fools become wise men in real estate. Destiny,luck also has its role to play. So ultimately its an individuals own risk taking capacity, assessment and perception that will help him in deciding whether to take a plunge or not.

My pov. Please feel free to share your pov

cheers !!

Comment

Can I get reliable broker no. dealing in this project ?....

Comment

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
            Well Planner I am not sure what you are looking for but I can share what I found interesting here for me to invest

First..as someone told me that in commercial look for 1. location 2. location and 3. location.

I have seen many a commercial projects fail since they arrive too early. For any commercial project to succeed the residential in-habitation needs to be in place. This is one of the reason lots of retail projects on sohna road are languishing.

So in this project I found location to be unbeatable. It is located in the hearty of GGN right next to HUDA city center metro chowk surrounded by well inhabited affluent residential societies.

Secondly I feel the reputation and credibility of the builder in any project - whether commercial or retail - is very important for its success. The Appu ghar and GIP people have sound background and to be honest I coudn't trust anybody else with this project.

Rest positives and negatives are mentioned in my earlier post. But yes I do agree that this project would need enough steam to survive on it's own. Over dependence on the appu ghar amusement park can be a risky.

Speculation will always be there in any project. I have seen many expert become fools and many a fools become wise men in real estate. Destiny,luck also has its role to play. So ultimately its an individuals own risk taking capacity, assessment and perception that will help him in deciding whether to take a plunge or not.

My pov. Please feel free to share your pov

cheers !!
            yepp, the food court should have enough steam to survive on its own. Its the key for the success in food court.

Comment

The question are
              1- Will an investor make profit/returns at the current offered price?

2- Will this project be large and of international standard or something small & medivial like Old Appu Ghar or Food & Fun village type?

3- What's the vision and value of the company behind it - Are the just interested in making quic buck or are they here for long haul?

This new Appu Ghar was supposed to be functional with in 2 yrs i.e. by end of 2013. But so far nothing has been accoplished.
              Last edited January 4 2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

my views...
                Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
                The question are
                1- Will an investor make profit/returns at the current offered price? Very Likely.

2- Will this project be large and of international standard or something small & medivial like Old Appu Ghar or Food & Fun village type? Somewhere in between; Large one is Jaipur Tourism City by the same company coming up in 300 acres at Jaipur.

3- What's the vision and value of the company behind it - Are the just interested in making quic buck or are they here for long haul? Looks like long haul.

This new Appu Ghar was supposed to be functional with in 2 yrs i.e. by end of 2013. But so far nothing has been accoplished. There is tremendous progress made on the site. The Rides will be on much before end of 2013.
                I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Can't vouch for own reliability...

Originally posted by ArpanSharma View Post
                  Can I get reliable broker no. dealing in this project ?....
                  I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

i am also looking to invest in this project, can someone share good reliable broker number

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
                      The question are
                      1- Will an investor make profit/returns at the current offered price?

2- Will this project be large and of international standard or something small & medivial like Old Appu Ghar or Food & Fun village type?

3- What's the vision and value of the company behind it - Are the just interested in making quic buck or are they here for long haul?

This new Appu Ghar was supposed to be functional with in 2 yrs i.e. by end of 2013. But so far nothing has been accoplished.

Promises of international experience are there. As per the brochure (see page below) they claim to have tied up with international consultants to give shape to the final project.

But will this project actually deliver what it promises ??? .. your guess is as good as mine . I do not know. In-fact nobody so early in any project would know. We are all free to speculate and that's what we are all doing. Only time will reveal the true picture. The builders are experienced and location is terrific. If that can be of some assurance to us...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X