Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
    Is it true that for down payment plans all payments are to be made by march end ?
    No such clause , i beleive

Comment

Originally posted by Chints View Post
      No such clause , i beleive
      There is...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

2. Maintenance will be paid by sub-lease and not the applicant. Registration and other document charges are paid by applicant only always.

Has any body else got this kind of licence agreement from company or broker ???
        1. have you confirmed it with company that sub-lease will pay the maintenance charges? or you are claiming it as a general practice applied like on other commercial hubs?

2. what kind of license agreement ?
        http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post
          1. have you confirmed it with company that sub-lease will pay the maintenance charges? or you are claiming it as a general practice applied like on other commercial hubs?

2. what kind of license agreement ?
          The licence agreement i Mean the food court MOU shared by broker.Its clearly mentioned in section 5.2.9 of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
            There is...
            I booked in food court 2 weeks ago and no such thing conveyed to me by the company. The broker said you can make 90% of payment within 3.5 months.

Comment

I booked in food court 2 weeks ago and no such thing conveyed to me by the company. The broker said you can make 90% of payment within 3.5 months.
              If u don't mind could u share at what rate u booked it at 2 weeks back, also share what discounts u got

Comment

If u don't mind could u share at what rate u booked it at 2 weeks back, also share what discounts u got
                I booked it at 12300 psqft , whereas company rate was 13333 /-. Tried few of brokers ,this was the lowest i was able to get.

I booked it for 5 lacs ,and no further payment made.

Could you share what all kind of receipts and documents you have recieved from the company yet ?. it would be really helpful for me to go ahead.

Comment

I booked it at 12300 psqft , whereas company rate was 13333 /-. Tried few of brokers ,this was the lowest i was able to get.

I booked it for 5 lacs ,and no further payment made.

Could you share what all kind of receipts and documents you have recieved from the company yet ?. it would be really helpful for me to go ahead.
                  No receipts or documents received yet....

Comment

No receipts or documents received yet....
                    Not even a kind of licence agreement or copy of MOU as I shared in my previous post ?

So how is company assuring u of your space booked in food court and at what price, or its totally verbal ?

How many installments have you paid till yet and against what ? I mean if you dont have a booking refernce no, customer id , MOU etc.

Comment

Not even a kind of licence agreement or copy of MOU as I shared in my previous post ?

So how is company assuring u of your space booked in food court and at what price, or its totally verbal ?

How many installments have you paid till yet and against what ? I mean if you dont have a booking refernce no, customer id , MOU etc.
                      U can say its verbal only till now
                      Paid 5L via RTGS abt 2 months back...

Broker told me rest payment to be made by march end...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X