Collapse

Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

one more thing, usually carpet area is in 60:40 ratio BUT since I will be receiving my rental on super area so that hardly matters how much i get in actual. As told, shops are 2000+ sq ft in size so obviously 2000+ is super area and i will get my appropriate share as per company rules and building plans. moreover I am not the only one sailing in this boat, entire FEC (bowling + skating) area is being sold as virtual space and as per my broker, he has already sold 3 more virtual spaces of same 250 sq ft size in same ground floor shop which i selected. rest only god knows how much he is telling truth cause we all know how these brokers lie to click a deal
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post

Hi,
      I have booked a 250 sq ft area in retail yesterday (Ground Floor), right now only 5 lakhs have been paid, so no MOU has been signed by me but i got a receipt and welcome letter regarding same, though MOU is there in earlier posts of this thread, escalation clause is there, broker assured me of good location space, i preferred it on some shop facing main road so chances are there that such shops should be in good demand because of big show window facing main road so he claimed he has enough space with him and i will be able to choose space as per my liking at the time of signing MOU. time will tell how much truth he is speaking so i am waiting for 2 months period.

btw, some brokers claim there is 1 year payment plan also provided you have good contacts with the company, dunno how much truth is there but right now everybody is asking for max 2 months to pay 80% and sign MOU and i think its better to sign MOU with them so they are binded to pay assured returns starting 25th month.

I opted for no assured returns for first 2 years and got 18.84% discount on 90% price (10% to be paid at possession so no discount was given on that amount)

I hope it will be a fruitful investment as this is my first commercial investment so all fingers crossed

I am a long term investor so looking forward to what will happen once 3 assured years pass by. actual condition and earnings will be known on 61st month from signing MOU :p
      Would u mind sharing at what rate u got this 250sqft ground floor shop... Also what discounts u got ...broker discount? No assured return for 2 yrs u already mentioned 18.84% discount....
      I hv invested in the food court at 11000-18.84%... Just wanted to check what r the prevailing rates for retail ground floor / 1st floor as another close relative is keen

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
        Would u mind sharing at what rate u got this 250sqft ground floor shop... Also what discounts u got ...broker discount? No assured return for 2 yrs u already mentioned 18.84% discount....
        I hv invested in the food court at 11000-18.84%... Just wanted to check what r the prevailing rates for retail ground floor / 1st floor as another close relative is keen
        sure Bedi Ji,
        I started hunting for it last week and got initial rates of 26700/sq ft and then I called couple of brokers, made meetings, also been to gurgaon site and in last clicked a deal for 26125/sq ft - 18.84% on 90% amount
        hope it helps

Comment

sure Bedi Ji,
          I started hunting for it last week and got initial rates of 26700/sq ft and then I called couple of brokers, made meetings, also been to gurgaon site and in last clicked a deal for 26125/sq ft - 18.84% on 90% amount
          hope it helps
          Thanks a ton, that's a good deal u got...was it a resale sorts or a direct company deal...?
          Happy investing ...Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
            Thanks a ton, that's a good deal u got...was it a resale sorts or a direct company deal...?
            Happy investing ...Cheers
            thanks Bedi Ji,
            dealer assured me that it will be a direct company deal and I will be its first owner, he filled application form in my own name and I signed all pages and gave it back to him (just like other investors), rest MOU will be signed in 2 months time
            I hope he will deliver what he promised.

Comment

sure Bedi Ji,
              hope it helps
              Great deal !! amazing.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Friends

I received an email from Appu Ghar Poonam Verma stating :

This is further to our welcome letter.

In terms of the payment scheduled your payment is due on 15-Mar-2013. You are hereby requested to make the outstanding payment on or before 15-Mar-2013.

Have others received this final demand letter ?
                Also
                1. Will we start to get assured monthly returns , 24 months after we make the payment
                2. Will we get the shop allocation / location on making the payment ?
                3. When is the Food Court project being officially launched ?

Rakesh

Comment

Originally posted by grakesh133 View Post
                  Friends

I received an email from Appu Ghar Poonam Verma stating :

This is further to our welcome letter.

In terms of the payment scheduled your payment is due on 15-Mar-2013. You are hereby requested to make the outstanding payment on or before 15-Mar-2013.

Have others received this final demand letter ?
                  Also
                  1. Will we start to get assured monthly returns , 24 months after we make the payment
                  2. Will we get the shop allocation / location on making the payment ?
                  3. When is the Food Court project being officially launched ?

Rakesh
                  1. After making the payment you will be signing an agreement to licence one I have shared before. It will be an unregistered agreement , each you and company will get a copy of this.

As per agreement you will get it after 24 mnths, now thats totally upto the company if they follow the same or not. This is an un-registered agreement so it can be done.

2. You can not get the allocation unless the layouts are approved and out. I wonder how they are asking for the payments without allotment. This is totally out of real estate practices

3. No idea , when it is being launched , investors are waiting since oct 2012, as per company they are waiting for approvals.

Now lets hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed.

Also you can ask these questions to Poonam over email. Her answers may put some light on the situation.

Comment

Guys,
                    I have planned to cancel this appu ghar deal due to shady promises by company and also brokers, today I spoke to my broker to clear things and asked if i am getting a fresh booking or a resale unit and also asked him what assurance he might give to me about assured returns starting 25th month 250, he said i give you my words but who will trace these dealers once entire payment has been done. its their routine business but we don't have that much spare time to visit their/company's office seeking what was promised and what was given in actual.
                    as of now, nothing has been cleared, no written assurance either by company/broker so i told him not to present my check (asked bank to stop payment) and now looking for some stable and clear options somewhere else, may be noida.
                    real estate is luring but it sucks as well. too hard to believe anybody who is ready to commit stars and moons just for his commission

btw, has anybody here opted for 11% assured returns for 2 years starting 1st month from MOU signed? if yes then are you getting your returns timely as promised by company in MOU (before 7th each month)

Comment

I am seeing this for the first time when company is asking for full down payment without approvals / allotment anything even they are not agree to give in written that they have booked 500 sq ft in food court area.

once company said no food court in retail mall , as it has been cancelled. next time they said they have 4 shops of 3000 sq ft each which are already sold.

I have already paid five lacs to these people , now I am just doing wait and watch hoping for some good news like launch , layout etc. before they demand for more money.

otherwise i will too go for cancellation.

Also you can not resale it before you have paid the full amount and wait for another six months as per the agreement.

Has any body else gone for cancellation yet , any idea about cancellation policies ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X