Collapse

Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

@Deepkaran: What protests? Have you visited the site? They have already started the construction of the giant wheel (their version of London Eye). Food court would be operational last and the amusement park will open before that in phases (thus ensuring footfalls from early on). There are no 8-10 storey towers (mall is G+1 while food court complex is G+3/4 - not sure), so construction can be paced up. The iconic tower would be an installation of knocked down imported parts.
    The company has delivered TGIP in NOIDA which has a successfully running food court. They also have completed WOW next to TGIP. Then they managed Appu Ghar for so many years. To me this gives comfort. Other than Appu Ghar and Essel Group, I would not trust any other developer with this project.

I have booked 2x500; plan to exit one on quick gains and hold the other. This is my first commercial investment so even I keep getting this feeling if I did the right thing.

Can the members with experience in commercial throw some light on it and poke holes in my rationale above. Thanks.

Comment

reHash ji,

i been to tht site for 3-4 times....really impressed by the project, builder, offer n location.....so i straight away booked a my space in food court....n today i just joined this forum and read in this trailing post that there ws some kind of protest in the past....but i tried to search this on the google too.....cnnt find anything other thn one article in the hindustan times n that too in 2011.....thts y put that query on ths forum.,...

anyway i am from noida only n i know what GIP means to we people ( only good place in noida so far....)

Comment

What I gather is that those protests were on 2 grounds:
        - Disney/others objecting to HUDA for giving prime land to Appu Ghar at less than market rates. I feel the very fact that construction is on is testimony to the fact that this is passe'
        - South City residents protesting as footfalls at Appu Ghar would lead to traffic snarls. One, this in a way implies that people feel that it would attract huge crowds. Two, to partially address this they have now added one more gate (so they will now have 3 gates)..

Comment

Hi,

I came across this thread today only. Can anybody please let me know where can I get more info on the investment options in this project.

Or, it would be even better if anybody can give a brief about what is this food court investment and ASR (what is it??) like.

Thanks.

Comment

there are spaces available in the food court which is on the 3rd floor...

minimum space u can opt is of 500 sq ft. and they are giving 11% assured return till possession(2 years) and lease guarantee of 3+3+3 years(with 15% increment after every 3 years) at the minimum rent of 100 rs. per sq. ft.

n despite of opting for 22% return(i.e. 11% annually) one can take an upfront discount of 18.83% from the basic cost of the space(which i choose) and after 2 years minimum rent will be started (which i already stated 100 Rs/sq ft)

And for more details you can visit the site of contact any broker dealing in this project.

I hope this information will help you.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by deepkaran View Post

minimum space u can opt is of 500 sq ft. and they are giving 11% assured return till possession(2 years) and lease guarantee of 3+3+3 years(with 15% increment after every 3 years) at the minimum rent of 100 rs. per sq. ft.

n despite of opting for 22% return(i.e. 11% annually) one can take an upfront discount of 18.83% from the basic cost of the space(which i choose) and after 2 years minimum rent will be started (which i already stated 100 Rs/sq ft)

And for more details you can visit the site of contact any broker dealing in this project.

Thanks.
              Thanks for the info.

I also read that Appu Ghar can sell the shop after 2 years and whatever profit the shop will make will be divided equally between Appu Ghar and the investor. Is that true ?

Comment

Some info from net about WOW, NOIDA:

This venture is a partnership of Unitech and International Amusement Limited. Situated in Noida, the amusement park is separated into three areas serving different age group – Teenager area designed on music notes, kids area designed on cartoon characters from Turner, and the Family area which catches the best of the world for example Shanghai New Year, Mardi GRAS which is an American festival and Mexican fiesta. WOW has been designed by the designers of Disney land, Hong Kong and follow TUV size which is the best safety standard for amusement parks.

“Worlds of Wonder” Amusement park comprises four areas, -Teen area, Family Area, Kids Area and a Water Park based on Calypso theme. Teenager areas and family areas are fully operational. If you are looking for Worlds of Wonder Noida Enquiry Number, find it below. We have also mentioned below Worlds of Wonder Call Center Number.

Worlds of Wonder Enquiry Number: 91-120-4650000

Worlds of Wonder Call Center Number: 0120-4015011/ 0120-4015012

All copy paste from web. No personal recos here!!

Comment

How's the payment plan? I have heard that only option is down payment plan i.e. within 2 months, is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by deepkaran View Post

Thanks.
                    Sir
                    Are you sure u r getting the assured return as well as downpayment discount both.....
                    Did u read that in the MOU? Or is that what ur agent told you...?

A very reliable source of mine told me I can opt for either the assured return of 11% annual till possession which is expected in two years or if I don't want assured return I can get 18% discount .....both options payment plan is down payment ....

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post

Sir
                      Are you sure u r getting the assured return as well as downpayment discount both.....
                      Did u read that in the MOU? Or is that what ur agent told you...?

A very reliable source of mine told me I can opt for either the assured return of 11% annual till possession which is expected in two years or if I don't want assured return I can get 18% discount .....both options payment plan is down payment ....
                      On reading ur post a second time I could make out that u meant that either 18% or 11% annual...my bad....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X