Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by Pks213 View Post
    can we should deposit the money by 15th if all approval are missing can brothers can givie their veiws
    Please speak to your broker and tell him that you will pay balance only when MOU is ready.

I did and my broker was absolutely fine with that. He assured me that there will be no interest charges or anything of that sort levied in case of late payment.

btw till now I have paid 13 lac and all in white. Better be safe than sorry!!

But otherwise I still believe in the genuinity of this project. All soft launch projects would have certain amount of risk associated and this still looks like the best of the lot. There are lot of new projects being launched ..samyak..baani..emaar and so on. But these projects being in new gurgaon would have a gestation period of at least 10 years. Commercial investments will not reap rich benefits till residential is inhabited. Appu Ghar project has at least the benefit of being located in heart of city.Rest to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by tilakj View Post

Please speak to your broker and tell him that you will pay balance only when MOU is ready.

I did and my broker was absolutely fine with that. He assured me that there will be no interest charges or anything of that sort levied in case of late payment.

btw till now I have paid 13 lac and all in white. Better be safe than sorry!!

But otherwise I still believe in the genuinity of this project. All soft launch projects would have certain amount of risk associated and this still looks like the best of the lot. There are lot of new projects being launched ..samyak..baani..emaar and so on. But these projects being in new gurgaon would have a gestation period of at least 10 years. Commercial investments will not reap rich benefits till residential is inhabited. Appu Ghar project has at least the benefit of being located in heart of city.Rest to each his own.
      Y 13L...
      Couldn't understand the logic behind 13... Wasn't the booking amount 5L n min white they r asking is 20L ... So how come n why u paid 13, r u opting for the 1 yr payment plan...

Comment

This project is like this only , jis se jitna paisa nikalta hai wasool lo, no principles , no guide lines , nothing , jo 5 de uska bhi bhala , jo 13 de uska bhi , or jo full payment de uska bhi bhala, whats harm in taking Money

Comment

BRo
          Please also clear about rent part of food court incremental rent will be divided or not
          how much is the loading in food court .
          can u rent out yourself or appu ghar will rent out on your behalf

Comment

Originally posted by Pks213 View Post
            BRo
            Please also clear about rent part of food court incremental rent will be divided or not
            Ans : As per my knowledge, escalation is only in retail, not in food court, entire lease amount will be given to applicant

how much is the loading in food court .
            Ans : read above

can u rent out yourself or appu ghar will rent out on your behalf
            Ans : NO YOU CAN NOT, Appu ghar management (IAL) will manage entire project on its own and will search and book reputed brands for its retail + food court and other locations. You only need to sign agreement with them and they will do the rest. You MAY open the food court shop provided you own it yourself and open a retail counter of your own product/eatery BUT that is subjected to Appu Ghar Management Approval cause they will first check if you meet their standards or not.
            hope it helps
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
              Y 13L...
              Couldn't understand the logic behind 13... Wasn't the booking amount 5L n min white they r asking is 20L ... So how come n why u paid 13, r u opting for the 1 yr payment plan...
              well rsbedi no specific reason. The initial booking amount was 5 lac which was paid by me on 12th dec. But later around 2 weeks back on behalf of appu ghar the broker asked me if I could pay something extra and since I had this amount lying with me unutilized I paid it.

I didn't deliberate too much since this payment was being made by cheque to international recreation and amusement ltd. Also 2 receipts (5 lac and 8 lac) on appu ghar letter head have been issued to me.

Comment

well rsbedi no specific reason. The initial booking amount was 5 lac which was paid by me on 12th dec. But later around 2 weeks back on behalf of appu ghar the broker asked me if I could pay something extra and since I had this amount lying with me unutilized I paid it.

I didn't deliberate too much since this payment was being made by cheque to international recreation and amusement ltd. Also 2 receipts (5 lac and 8 lac) on appu ghar letter head have been issued to me.
                ic...thanks 4 sharing the info...
                n what does ur broker says abt the rest of the payment...
                has given any timeline?

Comment

have you asked about food court MOU and official launch date of Appu Ghar in whole?
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
                    ic...thanks 4 sharing the info...
                    n what does ur broker says abt the rest of the payment...
                    has given any timeline?
                    He says it is fine for me to pay the balance amount when MOU will be ready. And that I should not worry about any late payment charges being levied by company

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post
                    have you asked about food court MOU and official launch date of Appu Ghar in whole?
                    No date specified either by broker or official contact person. They just say soon in a month or so..

Comment

Originally posted by toocool7610 View Post
                      well i got investment to make............should i chose brahma miracle mile or appu ghar food court????
                      APPU GHAR only.... once if you see the location and project details...... nobody can even think of leaving this opportunity. Provided you have the money in appropriate colour.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X