Collapse

Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Received letter to pay by 15th March for appu ghar food court , I hv some doubt without proper allocation how can we pay this in not the prelaunch payment which can be done on assumbtion when we are paying full than property demarkation , floor,
    etc. all shold be covered in sales deed , on MOU payment can not be taken

lazebell :- please advice

Comment

Originally posted by Pks213 View Post
      Received letter to pay by 15th March for appu ghar food court , I hv some doubt without proper allocation how can we pay this in not the prelaunch payment which can be done on assumbtion when we are paying full than property demarkation , floor,
      etc. all shold be covered in sales deed , on MOU payment can not be taken

lazebell :- please advice
      seems all brokers went underground after initial booking phase, to avoid possible questions/queries from investors
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

I have made my clients pay... for holding till the footfalls... let the footfalls decide...
        I believe the project to be good investment... Location makes it so...

Among commercial projects (coloured parking) I find this to be the best option.

Galleria is one... like Google... you don't invest in startups like google (or miracle mile) unless you are a VC... you do when they have gained some traction...
        I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
          I have made my clients pay... for holding till the footfalls... let the footfalls decide...
          I believe the project to be good investment... Location makes it so...

Among commercial projects (coloured parking) I find this to be the best option.

Galleria is one... like Google... you don't invest in startups like google (or miracle mile) unless you are a VC... you do when they have gained some traction...
          1. why holding only till footfall ? are you not sure of success of this project?
          2. do you recommend your clients to sell their stakes once this project is delivered and expected footfall is achieved?
          3. isnt this project good for long run investors ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post
            1. why holding only till footfall ? are you not sure of success of this project?
            2. do you recommend your clients to sell their stakes once this project is delivered and expected footfall is achieved?
            3. isnt this project good for long run investors ?
            you have to understand 1 thing in investing buddy...........where there is fixed (assured ) guaranteed return, the appreciation is limited because there is lesser risks involved . just like an fixed deposits ............11 % per annum is fixed risks are limited and hence return is fixed at 11% too.
            where as same money if applied in stock market with greater risk the return can be unlimited (almost) you can even make 10 times ur investments if your luck is on ur sides and you applied your minds right .

same in real estate too ............you are getting appu ghar at fixed return (almost) 1st base is 100 , then market decides the leasing rate and your fate is fixed for 9 years and even more because you dont even have rights too use or lease property on your own , so next buyer will also be keen on less risky investment(and fixed returns) hence limited returns(value) he will offer you

human mind is hard wired to take into account the safest bets (generally) and invest in that too.

if i were to tell you you have 100 rs and i guarantee 95% chance i will double it in 1 month , or there is 5% chance that i will make 10 times in 1 month or u will loose your entire money , you will surely be happy with double the money in 1 month , no-one ever will opt for 5% and 10 times return at risk of loosing entire sum , but thats where the real game lies .

developer is not a fool , if he had a chance to make unlimited money in the project he will not sell it at all ..........but since he knows there is risk and little return , he transfers the risk to the buyers like us
            Last edited March 11 2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toocool7610 View Post
              you have to understand 1 thing in investing buddy...........where there is fixed (assured ) guaranteed return, the appreciation is limited because there is lesser risks involved . just like an fixed deposits ............11 % per annum is fixed risks are limited and hence return is fixed at 11% too.
              where as same money if applied in stock market with greater risk the return can be unlimited (almost) you can even make 10 times ur investments if your luck is on ur sides and you applied your minds right .

same in real estate too ............you are getting appu ghar at fixed return (almost) 1st base is 100 , then market decides the leasing rate and your fate is fixed for 9 years and even more because you dont even have rights too use or lease property on your own , so next buyer will also be keen on less risky investment(and fixed returns) hence limited returns(value) he will offer you

human mind is hard wired to take into account the safest bets (generally) and invest in that too.

if i were to tell you you have 100 rs and i guarantee 95% chance i will double it in 1 month , or there is 5% chance that i will make 10 times in 1 month or u will loose your entire money , you will surely be happy with double the money in 1 month , no-one ever will opt for 5% and 10 times return at risk of loosing entire sum , but thats where the real game lies .

developer is not a fool , if he had a chance to make unlimited money in the project he will not sell it at all ..........but since he knows there is risk and little return , he transfers the risk to the buyers like us
              sorry to say but i don't see any logic behind your sayings because
              1. if you are right and Appu Ghar will lease and do lease agreement for 9 years then also 11% assured returns for 9 years is not bad, that too with atleast 15% increment every 3 years as per normal commercial norms.

2. if this is the case then appreciation SHOULD BE good enough and these shops and establishments SHOULD get sold for atleast double the price within 1st year of rental income. reason : new buyer will have assured rental income for another 8 years atleast which should get his investment back + shop/food court will still be there under his own name.

3. if you watch the sales of pre-rented commercial establishments/shops/kiosks/offices, then you should have noticed that average yearly return on those varies from 5%-7% and premises with longer lease are ALWAYS preferred because they are more secure investments.

4. only thing to consider in this is IF IT IS EASY to sell virtual space or not, otherwise, to me, everything seems favorable in this venture

awaiting replies from other members like Sahil who claims to own couple of retail shops in TGIP, Noida (same IRAL Venture) so he knows this company, its working style way better than all of us. he also claims he is getting regular assured rental returns with 15% increment (3rd year) for past 5+ years and he seems happy with this investment.

Comment

my pov...

1. why holding only till footfall ? are you not sure of success of this project? Holding minimum till footfalls start, to realize full value of the investment.
                2. do you recommend your clients to sell their stakes once this project is delivered and expected footfall is achieved? Yes; and then enter some other project.
                3. isnt this project good for long run investors ? Long run investment ROI is always lower than a churned portfolio in RE. .

Comment

LazyBell,
                  You being a knowledgeable real estate agent and also based/working in Ggn properties, how much you expect/assume its price to be at the time of official launch and delivery of entire project? You may quote per sq ft price of retail and food court separately so potential investors may see some future there.

also tell its expected delivery time (starting today)

Comment

A smile, that's first...
                    secondly, thanks for the compliment... btw they are way above what I deserve...

getting to the post and the questions...

I so wish to, but then I have my limitations... I ain't yet good enough at astrology... :p

LazyBell,
                    You being a knowledgeable real estate agent and also based/working in Ggn properties, how much you expect/assume its price to be at the time of official launch and delivery of entire project? You may quote per sq ft price of retail and food court separately so potential investors may see some future there.

also tell its expected delivery time (starting today)

Comment

sorry to say but i don't see any logic behind your sayings because
                      1. if you are right and Appu Ghar will lease and do lease agreement for 9 years then also 11% assured returns for 9 years is not bad, that too with atleast 15% increment every 3 years as per normal commercial norms.

2. if this is the case then appreciation SHOULD BE good enough and these shops and establishments SHOULD get sold for atleast double the price within 1st year of rental income. reason : new buyer will have assured rental income for another 8 years atleast which should get his investment back + shop/food court will still be there under his own name.

3. if you watch the sales of pre-rented commercial establishments/shops/kiosks/offices, then you should have noticed that average yearly return on those varies from 5%-7% and premises with longer lease are ALWAYS preferred because they are more secure investments.

4. only thing to consider in this is IF IT IS EASY to sell virtual space or not, otherwise, to me, everything seems favorable in this venture

awaiting replies from other members like Sahil who claims to own couple of retail shops in TGIP, Noida (same IRAL Venture) so he knows this company, its working style way better than all of us. he also claims he is getting regular assured rental returns with 15% increment (3rd year) for past 5+ years and he seems happy with this investment.
                      why not take an example of gallerria phase 4 by dlf??

allotment rates were below 10000 psf for GF ,i dont have exact rates , but after 8-9 years i hear its no less then 100000 psf on GF , with 600 rs psf rental, and assume rentals started 4 years after launch..............can you please calculate the total return over 9-10 years ????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X