Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by AakashG View Post
    I made full and final payment for Food Court on 18th Jan 2013 including B and cheque and opted for monthly return scheme. Cheque got realized on 11th Feb 2013.

Had been chasing the authorities to get my monthly return.

Finally got it yesterday w.e.f. 11th Feb till 31st March
    You broker should have been doing the chasing...
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

If you have not invested yet... Please invest since no body can beat the location of this property.

Comment

Let me know what exactly you would like to know as I am one of the channel partners with Appu ghar.

Comment

Originally posted by saroon kumar View Post
          Let me know what exactly you would like to know as I am one of the channel partners with Appu ghar.
          When is official launch happening. As of now investors/wannabe investors have no ideas of details of FEC like floor plans..layout etc..

Comment

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
            When is official launch happening. As of now investors/wannabe investors have no ideas of details of FEC like floor plans..layout etc..
            Dear Channel partner,
            There is no answer from yourside after this.

Comment

Building plans have been submitted to HUDA for approval in Mar, launch will be immediately on reciept of BPA. Timing can not be forecasted by anyone, but it is a matter of couple of months only.

Comment

For those that do not want to or can not make full payment, a window of opportunity still exists; some brokers have the clout and setting to get unit allotment changed.

Comment

Very surprising, in fact Appu Ghar is box full of them... Direct bookings for Food Court available again...
                  Last edited April 14 2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                    Very surprising, in fact Appu Ghar is box full of them... Direct bookings for Food Court available again...
                    Hearing this from so many "channel partners" that shop is back for sale because investor could not pay the money and company cancelled the unit! Heard this so oftenly that I feel 50+ units must be out in open by now.

Any Idea how these one are being picked up, I mean at what prices? In case IRAL is cancelling the unit, are they refunding the whole amount or making some deductions?

Comment

There has been no cancellations, dealers are able to offer better deal than cancellation. As far as rates are concerned; to each his own, I mean its free for all... Depends on your setting...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X