Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    There has been no cancellations, dealers are able to offer better deal than cancellation. As far as rates are concerned; to each his own, I mean its free for all... Depends on your setting...

Itna sannatta kyon hai mere bhai

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysi View Post
      Itna sannatta kyon hai mere bhai
      Sannata kahan hai Sir, aag lagi hai food court mein... Be hone wale bhi jaldi mein, kharidne wale Aur jyada jaldi mein...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Sannata kahan hai Sir, aag lagi hai food court mein... Be hone wale bhi jaldi mein, kharidne wale Aur jyada jaldi mein...
        what's the current market rate for food court units ?

Comment

officially, food court bookings are closed now by company, but some brokers still have very few slots left with them for which they are accepting the booking @13,990/sqft

Originally posted by tilakj View Post

Comment

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
            Depends whether you want to buy or sell... :p

Comment

Quoting both buy and sell will help.

Comment

Buy / Sell rates

Lazy bell,

Please help me understand your post.

The rate at which the seller sells is the rate at which the buyer buys.
                Why should then the rates depend on whether one wants to buy or sell?

Had it not been for this hanky-panky being played by brokers and were they ethically working on genuine brokerage, RE would have been so much cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
                  Lazy bell,

Please help me understand your post.

The rate at which the seller sells is the rate at which the buyer buys.
                  Why should then the rates depend on whether one wants to buy or sell?

Had it not been for this hanky-panky being played by brokers and were they ethically working on genuine brokerage, RE would have been so much cleaner.
                  Sell it after meeting terms and conditions of booking and you will certainly find brokers working just for commission; as of now costs and opportunities exist for circumventing terms and conditions. Very fair.

Comment

Seller can not expect fair price as he is not ready to abide by booking terms.
                    Buyers are getting fair price, and brokers who can deliver sales are getting fair earnings.

By the definition of a free market, one always gets a fair deal; or no deal...

Comment

Appu Ghar Resale

Lazybell,

What I understood from your post is that the broker is charging the seller for helping him exit by bypassing the terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement.
                      Correct me if I am wrong.

Seller can not expect fair price as he is not ready to abide by booking terms.
                      Buyers are getting fair price, and brokers who can deliver sales are getting fair earnings.

By the definition of a free market, one always gets a fair deal; or no deal...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X