Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Family entertainment Centre

Can any one share ,as what is the hick up on the layout plan for FEC .

And by when the construction is likely to be initiated .

Comment

price

Layout is not available yet ???????????????

Comment

Resale in Appughar

Rohitexpert,

Thought you were the expert.
        Just kidding.

On a serious note:
        To my understanding resale in this project is not permitted till 6 months after MOU is signed.
        However, have heard of resales happening on POA etc.

Regarding food court being sold out and no fresh bookings being available, have been hearing that for a few months.
        Have just made a fresh booking a couple of days back in the food court.

Maya nagri hai bhai. Sub kuchh chhalawa hai.
        Jo dikhta hai, woh hota nahin.
        Jo hota hai, woh dikhta nahin.

Warm regards

Originally posted by rohitexpert
        Appu ghar says food court has sold out, but there are some shops available in Mall. I have heard that resale of food court has not started till yet. anyone have idea about the resale of food court shops....... comments invited

Comment

Price in Appughar

Ankitj,

Food court 500 sqft fresh booking with Rs 100 per sqft return starting after 2 years comes at lower rates than what you have suggested.
          If that is the rate at which your friend has paid, my sympathy.

Warm regards.

Originally posted by ankitj View Post
          price is around 12500 persqft and minimum area 500 sqft for food court and lease gurantee 100 per sqft after 2yrs......my frnd is having one in this

Comment

Thanks for the info Captain....
            However, do you know the details of as how much lower it came..... i just asked some agent and he was telling me- only resale is available right now.

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
            Ankitj,

Food court 500 sqft fresh booking with Rs 100 per sqft return starting after 2 years comes at lower rates than what you have suggested.
            If that is the rate at which your friend has paid, my sympathy.

Warm regards.

Comment

Ha Ha HA

rhapsody,
              Greetings

LOL ... Agents say a lot of things.
              Just a simple question. Answer it honestly please.
              NOT on the forum but to your own self...
              If they tell you the truth, how will they live?

Appughar food court fresh booking is still possible. With the right connections.
              They are available at 13200-13300 for immediate assured returns and approx 15% discount for assured returns starting after 2 years.

Some agents are quoting 15000 for fresh bookings. Don't fall into their trap.
              They can't get you a fresh booking, so they quote 15K for fresh booking just to justify resale (on POA) at around 12K - 13K.

Resale is not permitted until 6 months after MOU is signed.
              Meanwhile resales are being done of POA etc.

I've just picked one fresh booking a few days back.
              I'm planning to pick another one this week.
              Neither personal. Both for friends.

Had picked up half a dozen units personally (between 4 very close friends) a few months back. Kindly excuse me for being unable to disclose those rates as that was a confidential deal.

Originally posted by rhapsody View Post
              Thanks for the info Captain....
              However, do you know the details of as how much lower it came..... i just asked some agent and he was telling me- only resale is available right now.

Comment

Thanks again

Thanks again- :-)

After talking to different dealers, what i am getting is the price around 13.3K psf,
                however looking at the Agreement seems like they mention only rates for 1st 2 years which is 100 psf, but if you have booked already like 4-5 shops and signed the agreement, you must have better idea on below-

1. How much do they give if the project is delayed by more than 2 years. ? 100psf still or more ?

2. In they agreement, do they specify, once the project is complete, how much they are going to give you the assured value, or is it wispy term such as depends on Market Value and words like that ?

Comment

The assured returns is properly mentioned in the agreement with Rsx/sqft. You will get this after 2 years of agreement whether the construction is complete or not. In case it is leased out you will get min rent of Rsx/sqft as mentioned in agreement.

x can be different as it depends upon food court or retail mall.

Comment

I think- there are 2 kinds of offer as Captain mentioned above-

1.With immediate assured returns
                    2. With returns stating after 2 years of agreement.

BTW, I was talking about Food-court here.... the question is does X has some value in the Agreement or is it termed "depends" or something

Originally posted by Masque View Post
                    The assured returns is properly mentioned in the agreement with Rsx/sqft. You will get this after 2 years of agreement whether the construction is complete or not. In case it is leased out you will get min rent of Rsx/sqft as mentioned in agreement.

x can be different as it depends upon food court or retail mall.

Comment

Originally posted by rhapsody View Post
                      Thanks again- :-)

After talking to different dealers, what i am getting is the price around 13.3K psf,
                      however looking at the Agreement seems like they mention only rates for 1st 2 years which is 100 psf, but if you have booked already like 4-5 shops and signed the agreement, you must have better idea on below-

1. How much do they give if the project is delayed by more than 2 years. ? 100psf still or more ?

2. In they agreement, do they specify, once the project is complete, how much they are going to give you the assured value, or is it wispy term such as depends on Market Value and words like that ?
                      Sharing snippet of the details mentioned in MOU for the Food Court, which I received short while back:

"after expiry of the said period of two (2) years, Rs.93/- per square feet of the space per month, aggregating to 46,500/- per month, till completion of the project which shall stand enhanced to Rs.100/- per square feet of the said space to the licensee, per month, from the date the entire License charges stands fully paid up by the Licensee......"

Hope this helps...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X