Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by tilakj View Post
    Masque can you share some more info about furnished swiss suites in appu ghar ..
    As per my information, its on 6th floor of FEC and will give you 100/sq ft assured rental per month, min area is 250 sq ft and its virtual just like this entire project and will be managed by company itself.
    rest i am going to the company today, will discuss it with my new broker and will let you know other details soon.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post
      As per my information, its on 6th floor of FEC and will give you 100/sq ft assured rental per month, min area is 250 sq ft and its virtual just like this entire project and will be managed by company itself.
      rest i am going to the company today, will discuss it with my new broker and will let you know other details soon.
      Thanks. please share more details as and when you have them. Also the food court is virtual for those who have invested only for rentals. The investor will not be able to rent out on his own neither will he have the option of keeping shutters down. But if you want to run the food business yourself then you have a lockable super area of 500 sq ft all to yourself.
      Last edited September 26 2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I m interested in it.i want to have an office space here.what r d sizes n rates.event tell me d retail space sizes n rates.which will b better in d two.or both.i can have both if they r good.plz put ur inputs frnds.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishekgk2 View Post
          I m interested in it.i want to have an office space here.what r d sizes n rates.event tell me d retail space sizes n rates.which will b better in d two.or both.i can have both if they r good.plz put ur inputs frnds.
          There is no office space in Appu Ghar sec 29....
          It's an entertainment zone/mall/amusement park...
          Last edited August 4 2015, 04:22 PM. Reason: Text Format

Comment

hi Hyundai,

did you get any details on "NEC-Nature Entertainment Center, jungle theme, service apartment, swiss cottage on 7th floor". Please share if any. Also would like to get your opinion if its wise to invest in this option.

Comment

please suggest what the resale rate for 500 sqft shop.... i heard that 2 year rental has been adjusted in purchase price... is that right...how much the adjusted amount...

Comment

please suggest about the investment in appu ghar NEC vs retail shop in satya sec 49 . which one would be a safe investment in terms of rentals in future and the resale if we wish to do after few years ??? NEC is virtual but other one is lockable...please advise

Comment

Appu ghar gurgaon

HI FRIENDS

M interested for investment in APPU GHAR FOOD COURT.PLS HELP

Comment

Bhoomi mPuja for FEC Building

Friends

Appu Ghar is doing Bhoomi Pooja for the FEC Building at Sector 29, Gurgaon tomorrow at 3.30 pm

Plans for Food Court are yet to be officially approved

Rakesh
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited October 10 2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

sir can u guide about the investment in NEC of appu ghar. They say its on 7th floor...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X