Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Hi,
    What about purchage a multiples (Running or under construction) --- with 100 to 200 Capacity only.

Is this appu Ghar also has Multiplexex in project??

Please put some light .........

Brokers are also welcome........

Comment

Its really Surprising

Its been 2 years people have booked in food court in fec and no one is much concerned about the plan approvals or actual construction on site or unit allocation etc.

Rates haven't moved much still available at old rates

Snow world car showrooms multiplex bowling alley jungle studios etc not even on paper forget abt reality

I mean guys if govt changes dis year what u guys are expecting more delays of years of even cancellation of plans....

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
        Its really Surprising

Its been 2 years people have booked in food court in fec and no one is much concerned about the plan approvals or actual construction on site or unit allocation etc.

Rates haven't moved much still available at old rates

Snow world car showrooms multiplex bowling alley jungle studios etc not even on paper forget abt reality

I mean guys if govt changes dis year what u guys are expecting more delays of years of even cancellation of plans....
        I called up their office in Noida (Poonam) last week and she informed me that the project is delayed for sure the FEC is, but the assured returns do not have any problems.

She sounded confident that the returns will start on-time (as most of us are looking for returns only).

I suggest that its high time that we all get together and visit them as a group. We should try to meet some senior people there and check when the things will start to move.

Comment

Hello

I want to book a unit in food court but looking at previous threads know im confused.
          Still building plans not approved for Food court?
          Im geeting it at aroubd 53 lacs only.

Looking at the previous page i guess i should go for fd for some lacs and invest some in plots in Hisar may be as rate there is quit low.

At present this is the amount we have only. So investing it properly is very important.

Please advice as i found it lucrative but not sure about licenses and all and that it has been stuck for 3 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by bd1004 View Post
            Hi Defender sir
            Please can you refer any good honest broker for appu ghar food court ..am interested in buying a unit
            Thanks in advance!!
            I am in need to money. Planning to sell my 500 sq ft shop in food court. The assured returns starts from Jan 2015. So u don't have to wait for 2 years for assured rental.

First transfer free. So easy on either side to transfer the shop.
            Last edited June 23 2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bomber View Post
              Hello

I want to book a unit in food court but looking at previous threads know im confused.
              Still building plans not approved for Food court?
              Im geeting it at aroubd 53 lacs only.

Looking at the previous page i guess i should go for fd for some lacs and invest some in plots in Hisar may be as rate there is quit low.

At present this is the amount we have only. So investing it properly is very important.

Please advice as i found it lucrative but not sure about licenses and all and that it has been stuck for 3 yrs.

53 lacs means that you return will start after 24 months? is that correct understanding.

And if you want the returns to start right away, you need to pay 66 lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresher View Post
                I am in need to money. Planning to sell my 500 sq ft shop in food court. The assured returns starts from Jan 2015. So u don't have to wait for 2 years for assured rental.

First transfer free. So easy on either side to transfer the shop.
                can you pl check with the company whether they are allowing transfer of shop.... Transfer will start only after completion of allotment process which is still pending

I may be wrong but this is what i understand....its worth checking

Comment

Excellent news...
                  Oyster water park opening soon at appu ghar sector 29, Gurgaon.
                  Half page ad in TOI 25/6/14

Comment

Now we have a name for the water park - Oysters Water Park.

But strangely in the image displayed on Appu Ghar website we have water parks (wave pool) shown next to Huda Metro Station. However isn't this where FEC is or was supposed to be??

GIP Mall seems to be in its original place
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited June 26 2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

wow now this is some good news. any expected opening dates and can some1 update on retail mall progress and its possible opening dates ?
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X