Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Negotiate more... U will able to get between 63-64 l

Comment

there is no premium rate to rate and builders have the inventory still , please contact builder for same , dont get fooled in resale

Comment

Anyone knows about jaipur appughar project

Comment

Any1 has an update on the current status of the water park.... How well it's running?
          And also any update on recent resale rates of food court of an actual deal would be highly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by rsbedi View Post
            Any1 has an update on the current status of the water park.... How well it's running?
            And also any update on recent resale rates of food court of an actual deal would be highly appreciated!
            don't know much about water park Bedi Ji but last month i been to their GIP noida office, most of the staff is changed now and the person in charge was saying that management is planning and working hard to deliver possession letter for retail mall by dec 2014 else they have to pay hefty penalty charges to govt for being late on delivery.
            lets see as dec is not far away.
            may be some senior members or brokers can put some more light on this project...

P.S. I am an investor in retail mall so vesting interest in this project personally
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

GreyCell I would not recommend Appughar for any investment. because of below reasons -

1. Gone are the days when Appughar used to be the only iconic entertainment park in NCR. Now we have close to Dozens spreads all over NCR. Therefore it is unlikely to have the same status as old Appughar had.

2. This time its major attraction is the water park. ( That means 6 month downtime during Winter. Which is a turn off for the project).

3. Remember you are not actually going to own the shop or use it for yourself. It is an investment for just 66 years with assured return for two years and rental return (Uncertain as it is going to depend on the project success) for rest of the years.

4. This project is going on for the last 3-4 years. But did any one see any appreciation? I called few brokers just for queries and I was bombarded with hell lot of attractive offers of fresh and resale. Seems like everyone is trying to unload their investment and run. Only +ve you will hear about this project either from broker or the people who have already invested and want to console themselves.

5. Project progress is very very slow. Many of the timelines have been missed and FC is still not in sight.

6. Assured and Rental return is low compared to bank FD or any other good project. And remember your actual invested money is never going to come back. In bank FD you are getting more return + invested amount. Which is still the safest and hassle free.

I would not recommend this project for any investor unless you have excess money and habitual of betting/gambl*ng.
              Last edited October 5 2014, 12:31 PM. Reason: cut of words

Comment

Originally posted by Masque View Post
                Vikrant Ji... let's do the calculation once again and this time with my view....
                My whole project cost that is 53 lacs come back to me in about 7.5 years.
                So according to your calculations, I can invest that amount after 7.5 years and will reach near your target.
                For the first 7.5 years, I can do RD of rental income. Then you'll see the amount I have got.

Above all, let's say I consume whole amount which will be near your target, I'm still left with the property (or atleast a hope that lease might get extended).
                In case of FD, If I consume whole amount there is no hope also.

Second thing is TDS on FD interest. Please take that into account. While the income from property is rental and 30% of rental income is tax free for maintenance.

Since, you'll have huge cash in hand after a period... wealth tax??? This will not come into picture for property.

Now comes your doubt, leasehold property..... In my agreement it is clearly written 33+33 years lease has been done with HUDA and is renewable for another 33 years. This means 99years I'm safe.
                Then you know, such leasehold properties are existing since ages. Have you heard about Taj Palace, ITC Maurya and other hotels. All of them are on such lease, do you think they will be demolished? Do you think there capital value has gone down as the lease tends to get to over.

Now will come the example of Appu Ghar Delhi. You know the basic difference is, Retail Mall and FEC are permanent structures and we are investing in those structures and not the water park. Appu Ghar delhi didn't have any permanent structure.

With any calculation, you would not be able to beat 12% rental that too increasing every 3-5 years with FD interest of 9.25%. Still holding the property.
                Dear Masque....You are missing one big thing in your calculation. Let me explain what -

As per my calculation total return by Bank FD is 162 Cr ( In 66 years)
                And total return in appughar project in 66 years is 17.7 Cr

Now you are saying your invested money will come back in 7.5 years. Not sure what is the basis of your calcaulation. The monthly assured return from this project is Rs 45000 ( After deductiong 10% TDS). Therefore 53 lacs/45000 = 118 Months = 9.83 Years. Plus you need to add 2 years in it where you are not going to get the assured return ( 53 lacs is the cost of shop when you let go your 2 years of assured return). So total 9.83 + 2 = 11.83 years for your invested money to come back.
                If you deposit this 53 lacs in FD after 12 years then your total return would be approximately - 17.7 Cr (Total return from project) + 57 Cr ( FD return in rest of 54 years. See my table for calculation)
                So total return in your plan is approx 75 Cr.
                162 Cr still beats 75 Cr. by Big Margin.......................:-).

Comment

Can any one tell, if I wana buy retail shop on resale then what approx rate I will get??

Comment

Originally posted by ikundan4u View Post
                    Can any one tell, if I wana buy retail shop on resale then what approx rate I will get??
                    As per my knowledge :-
                    1. they are not selling less than 500 sq ft area now
                    2. you will get around 30k for GF and 26k for FF (with assured return from first month)
                    its better to buy in lesser rates in resale market, there you will also get 250 sq ft area as well and with running assured returns prior to possession and lease.
                    hope it helps
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Can anyone tell what's the current rates of the food court... I m looking to sell mine, not much idea abt the ongoing rates... Just want to know the prevailing rates or any info regarding any recent transactions would be v helpful

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X