Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Originally posted by Hyundai View Post
    kindly also ask why the work is being done at such slow pace on FEC/GIP and when are they expecting GIP to be opened (leased obviously)
    sure Hyundai. I will be visiting on Monday, 11th May

Comment

Also stumbled upon this news, which though few months old, augurs well for more footfall in Appu Ghar. Also that project does at least exist in eyes of State Govt

Footbridges to link Metro with city centre hospitals - The Times of India

Footbridges to link Metro with city centre hospitals
      Shilpy Arora, TNN | Feb 24, 2015, 02.05AM IST

GURGAON: State minister Rao Narbir Singh and Gurgaon MLA Umesh Agarwal laid the foundation stone for two foot-over bridges near the HUDA City Centre Metro station on Monday.

While one foot-over bridge will connect HUDA City Centre Metro station to Fortis hospital, the other one will connect the Metro station to Appu Ghar and Max Hospital in Sector 29.

Comment

Appu ghar fixed returns

Hi guys,

i have fixed returns being received since last 5 months and that was credited every month on 7th.

But this month that has not been credited to my account. I have written numerous mails but noone responding at appu ghar

is anyonne else facing same issues this month

also, when contacting broker he told all their old staff have left the company and new staff is pathetic and no response from them at all

also i have written numerous mails. Just for information there is no discounts on oysters as well and have written mail thrice to niti saxena and she does not respond at all

please update what is the latest news on appu ghar

Comment

Union by appu ghar investors

Hi all,,

all investors in appu ghar food court or retaiil mall i think we shuld take inititaive and go to their office and ask their senior manager what is being done for progress of the mall and food court.

Please let us know who would like to join as we need to pressurise them to let us know what is being done with our hard earned money.

If there is no response we should take a legal route as well . Also fixed return has not been cerdited this month.

Check what happened to unitech who delayed the possesion and have to pay hefty price for this.

But everyone need to stand up and we all need to go in numbers to their office to know what is going on with the project

Comment

Originally posted by tarunc View Post
            Hi all,,

all investors in appu ghar food court or retaiil mall i think we shuld take inititaive and go to their office and ask their senior manager what is being done for progress of the mall and food court.

Please let us know who would like to join as we need to pressurise them to let us know what is being done with our hard earned money.

If there is no response we should take a legal route as well . Also fixed return has not been cerdited this month.

Check what happened to unitech who delayed the possesion and have to pay hefty price for this.

But everyone need to stand up and we all need to go in numbers to their office to know what is going on with the project
            I am in, let me know if there is any such visit, i will come for sure.
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

Team,

I am also interested in going to the office of Appu ghar....even I have not got the return and there is no response from anyone there.

Called up Sunaina, Kapil chawla and even the land line.....but no response from anyone. Also wrote an email for rent this month, what is going on.

Please let me know when you guys want to go, I will also join now..

Comment

Originally posted by tarunc View Post
                Hi all,,

I will also join when you go to Appu ghar office. Let me know when du plan to go.

Comment

visit to appu ghar Noida

HI Guys,

can we have email id and phone numbers from all of you.

we can create a whatsapp group and send messages to all. Also we can agree upon a date which is suitable for everyone and go together which will pressurize their management as well.
                  Last edited June 12 2015, 07:14 PM. Reason: Use PM facility to share personal info

Comment

please send your number via email who wish to go to site.
                    Last edited June 12 2015, 07:14 PM. Reason: Use PM facility to share personal info

Comment

not sure why is not shown in messages
                      Last edited June 12 2015, 07:08 PM. Reason: Use PM facility to share personal info

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X