Collapse

Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Look for earlier posts in this thread sent around mid August 2015. The names of users administrating watsapp grp is listed. You can send them a private message with the request.
    Last edited September 12 2015, 05:37 PM. Reason: Text Format

Comment

Are investors getting the assured rentals regularly, by reading previous pages it doesnt look so, but as mentioned by some that builder is saying they will deposit it in some weeks, so is that issue resolved and have people get it?

Comment

Hello Guys. any appu ghar investor interested in being a part of the whatsapp group to coordinate things may send a pm to any of these

1. Hyundai (me) ( https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ai-130235.html )
        2. tilakj ( https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...akj-82244.html )
        3. Fresher
        4. Defender

thanks
        http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/835585-post449.html

Comment

My dad got the residential addresses of Appu Ghar directors(as fished out by a lawyer friend)...He plans to show up at their place rather than dealing with crooks in Marketing department who are known liars. Is it advisable and legal? Me being outside country, dont necessarily find it appealing idea. Pl suggest and let me know...

Is posting their directors' residential addresses on the forum against the rules of IREF? if not, i would like to provide their addresses so that you folks can proceed ahead with some affirmative actions...

This investment was supposed to provide a steady source of Income for my dad... Now he just wants his capital back... Nothing more !
          Last edited September 18 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Kunal Kapoor View Post
            My dad got the residential addresses of Appu Ghar directors(as fished out by a lawyer friend)...He plans to show up at their place rather than dealing with crooks in Marketing department who are known liars. Is it advisable and legal? Me being outside country, dont necessarily find it appealing idea. Pl suggest and let me know...
            Is posting their directors' residential addresses on the forum against the rules of IREF? if not, i would like to provide their addresses so that you folks can proceed ahead with some affirmative actions...
            This investment was supposed to provide a steady source of Income for my dad... Now he just wants his capital back... Nothing more !

Dear members, please note -

Personal Information
            Please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Appu ghar

We are all worried ,as returns have stopped so has the construction , all we need is our investment back - way forward -

Comment

are you still in

Comment

appu ghar

Any body have latest update

Comment

I see no construction at the site.
                    Thanks

Comment

Will anyone please provide any information.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X