Collapse

Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Last updated: September 1 2018
1145 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Appu Ghar IAL, Sector 29, Gurgaon: Suggestions for Shop in Food Court

Please add me to whats App group. I would like to take part in any action to be taken!

Comment

Is there any more meeting planned for cumming weekend.....i would like to join.. Plz confirm

Comment

Appu Ghar- Sector 29 FEC

i think we should now visit only after proper plan of action, As from the news it is very evident ,how the management can be fool the customers who are in fact partners to their Business .We should in fact try to persuade them to address the investor to brief the actual status of the licenses ,vigilance report & deployment of funds status in all their project verses collection.

Comment

Any update on the project in terms of progress after the meeting with management
          Last edited October 9 2015, 10:16 AM. Reason: Bold text.

Comment

Hi,

Has any new meeting been planned ?

Waiting to join Whatsapp group.

Comment

New Pranks at Appu Ghar Gurgaon

Change of leadership in the organization brings back

1] Lobby of Real estate agents trying again to hood wink earlier investors ,with false promises ,& in the process make more money for themselves.
              2] Cheat investors again ,in name of a new agreement & made them sign documents ,whereby the organization can wash its hands of all liabilities and responsibilities.
              3] New games .

Comment

Any update on the meeting, some people might have gone to meet these IRAL guys

Comment

Appu Ghar- Sector 29 FEC

Please add me to Whatsup Group how do i send PM to Admins ???

Comment

Appu Ghar Gurgaon

The management of the group is completely non committal on:

1] Paying interest on the investments made by customers,
                    2] the haphazard plans by offering the investors unproductive assets to divert attention.

Most unethical practices!
                    Last edited October 17 2015, 12:50 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

It's there any good news on the assured returns side?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X