M3M City Heights, Sector-65, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2019
19 | Posts
4076 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3M City Heights, Sector-65, Gurgaon

As we aware of this new project M3M City Heights Gurgaon Sector-65, and the subventions scheme plus initial mega offers, any advices ?

Thanks
    Last edited September 5 2017, 10:51 PM.

Re : M3M City Heights, Sector-65, Gurgaon

This project looks very interesting to me too. However, I do not have much idea about M3M builder. What is the reputation of the builder? How did his past projects go?

Comment

• vaibhavgg
      vaibhavgg commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't go for M3M. We are stuck in a deal with this builder. And, everyone is now repenting their decisions. FRAUD builder altogether.

• Rediff
      Rediff commented
      Editing a comment
      Stay away. The land is under dispute and case filed by golf estate rwa in Punjab high court. Very risky to invest now, in light of ongoing litigation.
      Last edited September 9 2017, 12:39 AM.

Originally posted by uditii View Post
    This project looks very interesting to me too. However, I do not have much idea about M3M builder. What is the reputation of the builder? How did his past projects go?
    thats the right way to go. Not only for M3M for all builders we should check the delivered projects and validate it against the commitment (brochure).

Comment

Don't.
      Last edited September 9 2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• nasood
        nasood commented
        Editing a comment
        do you have case details by any chance ? checked the website of punjab high court but couldn't find anything listed there .

Hi what could be the possible problems in subvention ? 1. Builder might stop paying EMI after 36 months inspite the agreement ?

Comment

• shalumani
        shalumani commented
        Editing a comment
        Read this: http://www.moneylife.in/article/dsk-defaults-now-homebuyers-getting-notices-from-lenders-to-pay-pre-emis/51390.html

• Rediff
        Rediff commented
        Editing a comment
        Subvention has nothing to do with the issue here. The fact that the land is under dispute and litigation, is the major concern. Actually I'm even surprised how banks financing this property.

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

I guess you might be meaning this order.
      When DLF could not defend its stance in Park Place, wonder how M3M will fare.
      There is status quo to be maintained, and seeing how the judiciary has been active in protecting the home buyers rights, this case may not be so easy to be dismissed.

You may want to check the above thread for the court order and newspaper report about it.

Not sure how to attach the link here, just click on the right arrow above to go to the thread.

Comment

Even if there is no issue with the land dispute the prices are extremely high. The prices shown in the offers are deceptive. I met the company executives and enquired about the project in detail. When I asked about loading - the executive said it is about 20-25%.

I actually calculated the loading myself and compared with the super area.

Carpet area to Super area - i.e. Super area is DOUBLE of carpet area - loading is 50%

Covered area (including 100% of walls and balconies) to Super area - loading is 40% i.e. Super area is 1.67 times of covered area (assuming balconies to be covered area).

Infact balconies should not be considered in cover area or they should be considered at max 50% of covered area. Given this fact, loading is extremely high i.e. almost 50%.

Now on to prices - All inclusive price as per builder cost sheet is approx 10,500 per sq feet. (considering all discounts etc.)

So actually their prices are 21000 per sq feet.

however, to be fair, a normal loading of 20-25% is there everywhere these days, which means the price is around 17000 per sqfeet which is still extremely high.

After I did all the calculations and shared it with M3M executive that loading is 40-50% he said he will confirm and get back to me. Guess what? I have not received any reply / call from them since 2 weeks now! Generally they keep calling every second day.

So beware of these things and actually do your calculations before you get attracted by seemingly low prices. Infact cases are similar in other M3M properties too like Golf Estate. On paper prices are around 11,000 per sqft but considering these factors it goes upto 18-20k per covered sqft.

Comment

Any buyer in M3M Heights residential project would like to share an update regarding construction etc? Will appreciate if you do.

Comment

Still new units available?
            Last edited November 8 2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• koolsagittarius
              koolsagittarius commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know. What I would like to know is what's the construction status and when is the expected completion date?

today theres a full page ad on Hindustan times .. this project is progressing ..

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X