How is GCX Sohna SPR better than NH8 Projects 8x

Last updated: July 3 2013
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : How is GCX Sohna SPR better than NH8 Projects 8x

Originally posted by Average Joe View Post
    Friends,which one of the following event according to u will not happen on NH8. is there any official confirmation from Government/authority/gazette?
    Construction of KMP road and taking trucks off NH8
    Construction of under pass on NH8 to ease SPR & NPR Traffic
    extention of Metro to NH8
    Shifting of Toll
    SEZ in NH8
    All off the above events under pass,Metro,ISBT etc except KMP road completion is depends on Dwarka Expressway completion and no one knows how much time 3 years or 5 years Dwarka Expressway dispute will take to resolve even Gurgaon Government also don't know.

Comment

I have ranked(1 being Hightest and 7 being Lowest) based on my gut feel. Having said that every parametre will be area specific as fellow members opined in other thread. I do not hold investments in any of these places as on today.
      Attached Files

Comment

Seems the whole debate is actually about " Which area is good for investment and best for returns"

It is debatable that all the new areas are best for investment , infact
        Price Appreciation happens mainly due to location and construction speed and quality and the most important thing the budget.

Good Example is Ireo and Pioneer Properties in GCX, Launched 2-3 years back , appreciation is almost double..

And if some one had a budget and invested in Golf course road in newer properties , the returns are same .. 100% appreciation in 2-3 years.

Any property which is Ontime in construction will continue to give very good returns , doesnot matter if it is GCX, SPR or NH8..

Comment

My Friend you are missing some thing. People will consider 3 things before putting their hard earned money ( be it for end use or investment)
          Reputation of Builder

By your logic can GTL(SPR) should give 100% returns since the construction is all most done and South Park/Anthea Floors/Sunbreez on (SPR) should give nil returns as there is hardly any construction activity. DLF New Town Heights in sec 8x 9x should give 100% returns since construction is 80% 90% done.

But that is not the case. Emmar Palm Garden on NH8 not even got clearance from HUDA, still it is commanding premium. IREO GA & VV rate doubled in a year though there was no single brick layed on the site.

Comment

Team, It seems DLF has picked up lot of speed and construction of cyber green complex on SPR is going on at full speed. With this speed in next 1-2 years DLF buildings should be up and running which shoud prove to be a gr8 boost for spr..

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
              Team, It seems DLF has picked up lot of speed and construction of cyber green complex on SPR is going on at full speed. With this speed in next 1-2 years DLF buildings should be up and running which shoud prove to be a gr8 boost for spr..

Its almost on NH8 the other end of SPR and the access road to this commercial place is through the service road, Hopefully DLF will make some flyover or do something definitely to this access route in future. Which will again be a boost to property on NH8.

Comment

I am seeing on various threads the projected prices for New Gurgaon Sectors 8x,3x, 9x-NH8 Projects in the year 2014 (and some even 2013) are being quoted as 7.5 to 8. I am wondering what will be the resale prices for already developed areas such as Sohna Road for projects such as Malibu, Vipul, Parkview, Orchid, Parsvnath etc at that time??

Comment

Originally posted by PappuPilot View Post
                  I am seeing on various threads the projected prices for New Gurgaon Sectors 8x,3x, 9x-NH8 Projects in the year 2014 (and some even 2013) are being quoted as 7.5 to 8. I am wondering what will be the resale prices for already developed areas such as Sohna Road for projects such as Malibu, Vipul, Parkview, Orchid, Parsvnath etc at that time??
                  2014 is very aggressive.. but yes by 2015, they will touch 8K as there are major projects slated to come there including the DLF's largest mall of Asia..

Comment

Originally posted by PappuPilot View Post
                    when New GGN will touch 8K, Sohna Road will be minimum 12-14K

Comment

Originally posted by sohnaroad View Post
                      when New GGN will touch 8K, Sohna Road will be minimum 12-14K
                      Now who would know better . But, I was wondering the prices can't keep increasing for ever and they won't always maintain the relative ratio, some would bypass others. How would SohnaRoad do amid the massive real state expansion in say next 2-5 years and further?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X