How is GCX Sohna SPR better than NH8 Projects 8x

Last updated: July 3 2013
146 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : How is GCX Sohna SPR better than NH8 Projects 8x

Just for information pointing out few commercial developments :-

1.) Around five 5-star hotels are under development in that small stretch of NH8
    2.) Orris Commercial is under construction
    3.) Vatika INXT city centre commercial is under construction
    4.) Vatika Town Square is under construction
    5.) Vatika's Matrikiran high school is underconstruction
    6.) DLF in JV with Orris is coming up with 50 acre commercial in sector 88
    7.) DLF has commercial land in sector 82
    8.) Last but not least nearby areas ( Manesar , ITParks on NH8 )

You will be able to see most of the above completed in next 3-4 years.

But I agree it is long term bet 3-5 years..Regarding triggers once people start seeing the roads in these sectors prices will keep rising..

Originally posted by anvers View Post
    From a long term perspective, it is really a blind bet. For a place to be attractive in long term, it has to be great location in a self sustaining manner rather than being dependent on a place 15-20 Kms away (DLF sectors / Delhi). As far as I am aware, there has been very few luxury residential or good commercial project announcements there so far so until that happens, its a blind bet and at rates between 4200-6000 now, in my humble opinion, one where rewards do not stack up with the risk
    Last edited March 4 2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imsaurabh View Post
      I second that...
      I stay on sohna road...and I know the kind of connectivity it has...
      There are no too much projects that has given possession on sohna road...
      If Unitech residences and other unitech projects/Central park 2 and projects on SPR will offer possession, the amount of traffic will be 10 times that today...
      We will have to wait for 1-2 hours to reach home...
      Few of my colleagues are staying in sec 57...sometimes it takes 2-3 hours for them to reach that area from DLF phase 2.....

I was also thinking of betting on SPR project...but as commute everyday, I know this areas will need 6 lanning/flyovers/subways to cater the need in future...
      ya i have also heard about it? my cousin lives in that area too. its really a mess. Last yime it took me 25 minutes from DK to sectpr 82. nice, clean and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
        Just for information pointing out few commercial developments :-

1.) Around five 5-start hotels are under development in that small stretch of NH8
        2.) Orris Commercial is under construction
        3.) Vatika INXT city centre commercial is under construction
        4.) Vatika Town Square is under construction
        5.) Vatika's Matrikiran high school is underconstruction
        6.) DLF in JV with Orris is coming up with 50 acre commercial in sector 88
        7.) DLF has commercial land in sector 82
        8.) Last but not least nearby areas ( Manesar , ITParks on NH8 )

You will be able to see most of the above completed in next 3-4 years.

But I agree it is long term bet 3-5 years..Regarding triggers once people start seeing the roads in these sectors prices will keep rising..
        Thanks Manu bro,

What about ISBT/ METRO /hyper mall complex at the cusp of DEW and NH8.

This area will be centre of activities in near future.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          guys you are missing one point all togther

SPR is connected to NH8 already (Vista to NH is already made and its a very wide road)

so all benefits of connectivity of NH you have been mentioning apply to SPR as as well

It will have best of both worlds

access to and from NH8

at the same time access to the internal infrastructure of Gurgaon...
          In my opinion, SPR outshines and would continue to be step ahead then NH8 . however in last 6 months or so SPR has been out of focus for some reason ( no project launch, no price appreciation) wharas NH8 has shown some good run .

Commerical activity would pick up in sohna road and GCx in coming 2 years ( walmart & airtel setting up big buildings in GCX) which should then big a boost up to SPR.

Comment

I forgot to add those .. Thanks for adding ..
            Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            Thanks Manu bro,

What about ISBT/ METRO /hyper mall complex at the cusp of DEW and NH8.

This area will be centre of activities in near future.

Comment

Greater Noida has superb infrastructure and is just 15 mins drive from Noida

Did greater noida outshine Noida E way prices?? May be in the very long run...

I see a similar comparison between GCX/SPR and NH 8

Rest time will tell. I may be totally wrong..and respect the POV of NH Investors

Comment

Originally posted by imsaurabh View Post

We will have to wait for 1-2 hours to reach home...

Few of my colleagues are staying in sec 57...sometimes it takes 2-3 hours for them to reach that area from DLF phase 2.....
                outrageous and eye opener.

Comment

Rest time will tell. I may be totally wrong..and respect the POV of NH Investors

No comparision between Greater Noida and new Gurgaon. In Noida most of MNC's offices are either in Noida Expressway or in Sectors like 62,63,18 Greater Noida is totally cut of from center of Noida Sec 18.
                  But Gurgaon Sec 80x & 90x sectors are just 10km to 15km from IFFCO chowk and all major MNC's offices, Malls, Industrial area, Maneser are very near from Sec 80x & 90x after some time New Gurgaon Sec 80x & 90x will be center of Gurgaon when all Industries and MNC's will move to Maneser.

Comment

I dont quite agree with the analogy here.Greater Noida is at this stage just too far from Noida City Centre.Sectors bang on NH8(not talking about sectors 3-4 kms inside NH8 here)are in a much better location in Gurgaon than Greater Noida is wrt Noida.Sectors on NH8 have seen good appreciation in the past 2-3 years as well.But in my POV sectors located on the SPR side of NH8 like sectors 76,77 and 78 get the best of both worlds.They will have good connectivity with Sohna and Golf course through sector roads and SPR when these roads are fully functional.And they will always be next to NH8 and when the toll goes,they will get that advantage too.

Comment

Originally posted by gurgaon79 View Post
                      outrageous and eye opener.
                      Would like to add as unitech has a huge landbank on SPR...
                      And they have not been able to deliver their old projects on GCX....What do you recon, will they be able to give possession to all these projects in next 5 years...
                      Safe this post in ur favorites and we will talk on this after 5 years...

I've uploaded few Videos for this area...and Vistas is the only project amongst all unitech projects that is at advanced stages, and I did not see any drastic movement in that project too...I'll try to get some pics this week for this area..

Also there was an approach road after South park site towards Vistas...but now that temporary road is blocked by Vigneshwara developer...
                      Now you have to pass through a village to reach Vistas...

Better see this area on your own, and then comment rather than just relying on the internet...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X