I am looking for a 3 BHk - end use, but confused b/w Vatika G 21, DLF New Town Heights and SS Coralwood. The aim is to hopefully live there, and if needed, exit at a good rate in a few years. I know am asking quite a lot, but any of your views would be very helpful. At present, these are the pros and cons i found about each property:

DLF New Town Heights (86,90,91)
Pros:
1) Very very well maintained, at least from the outset.
2) Excellent club facilities.
3) DLF Brand (which hopefully, could lead to a better resale in a few years)

Cons:
1) The flats, for some reason, seem claustrophobic. Not sure, if my views would be shared. have seen at least 4-5 of them, across all three societies.
2) Location: Quite far from, where the action is, in New gurgaon.
3) Green area (seems less, compared to Vatika G-21) (Not true for sec 91, but thats tooo far off.

Vatika Gurgaon 21
Pros:
1)
Excellent location. Great connectivity to both NH 8 and Dw expway. Very near to a proposed commercial belt (i saw this is an MCG map for the area, could have changed since then)
2 Green area, seems good enough, open park place, for children
3) Price, may be slightly lower than that of NTH

Cons:
1) Only two balconies, none in bedrooms
2) Expensive maintenance
3) Build Quality (residents seemed to have raised several doubts about this)
4) Builder reputation, future re-sale price.

SS Coralwood
Pros:
1)
Size layout on 1890, is excellent, in comparison to the other two.
2) Comes with modular kitchen and wooden flooring.
3) Price may is lower than any of the above
4) Location, may be good in the upcoming years, as commercial projects, start taking shape

Cons
1)
Builder reputation, really pathetic. Not sure how maintenance would be managed in future.
2) Still under construction, though, possession expected by Feb-March hopefully
3) Small size of society, less green area, shared space with opposite society SS Almeria

Thanks for your help!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are looking for 3bhk flats or apartments in Gurgaon then check out Emaar India’s Imperial Gardens projects. The Imperial Gardens may be the best option for you to buy 3 bhk flat in Gurgaon. They are offering luxury flats with world class amenities and strategically located on the state highway, well connectivity from Gurugram to Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Both projects have there pros and cons. DLF has better construction quality and Vatika has much better location. I will suggest to with Vatika as location is great complete sector is devloped and its very close to Dwarka Expressway and NH8. Further lot more DLF projects are getiing posession in sector 86, 90 and 91 which will increase supply in those sector and reduce the resale price. (Regal Garden and Skycourt)
    CommentQuote