Dear All
I am thinking of going for either Ansals Esencia (350 sq m) or Unitech Anthea (420 Sq m). The price is almost the same for both.

The layout plans of Anthea looks better while the probability of Esencia possession on time is greater. I want the apartment for self living. Could you share your views please
regarding which project I should go for, considering that in recent times the reputation of Unitech in giving possessions on time has not been good.

Please help
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • anthea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ironman
    anthea

mate where have you been these days ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ironman
    anthea

Hi Ironman, could you elaborate why you suggest Anthea? Unitech is delayed on most of its projects....also when can possession be expected for Anthea?

Although my main purpose if for self living, at a later date if I do want to exit this project , can i expect some gains from this?
    CommentQuote
  • For investor - Anthea
    For End user (2-3 years) - Esencia
    CommentQuote
  • Essencia is livable even if it gets delivered today. I had gone to the site few weeks back and saw the basic infra already well in place.

Location is excellent with so many commercial and residential already under construction, i find this place much better .
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i too visited the site last month....surprisingly , the qlty and overall deployed by ansal api surpassed my expectations..they hv done true justice to such a premium location.. i bet it is there 'the no. 1' qlty resi project that will be delivered to-date..guys do not miss...site visit is a must to evaluate opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • Depends on your time horizon.

If your time horizon is 3-4 years --> Ansals Esencia.

If your time horizon is 6-7 yrs --> Anthea (quality wise this will be better going by the past record of Unitech)

Originally Posted by naveen358
    Dear All
    I am thinking of going for either Ansals Esencia (350 sq m) or Unitech Anthea (420 Sq m). The price is almost the same for both.

The layout plans of Anthea looks better while the probability of Esencia possession on time is greater. I want the apartment for self living. Could you share your views please
    regarding which project I should go for, considering that in recent times the reputation of Unitech in giving possessions on time has not been good.

Please help
    CommentQuote
  • pas record of unitech quality of construction sucks big time , See any of their Properties ,world spa , Nirvana country , Group housings of Nirvana country....

Ansal is at a much better ranking when it comes to possession time ....Quality wise It may ot be that good , but u never know , this is their venture in GGn aftr a long time
    CommentQuote
  • How is Emerald Hill floors compared to Anthea and Essencia considering time frame of 2-4 years for investment and possible end use also?
    CommentQuote
  • Emerald hill floors are better but the cost might be much more htan these two. To be verified not too sure abt it
    CommentQuote
  • Biggest problem in Gurgaon RE market today is that every project is looked from only one angle and that is of Sq ft rate. There are many projects which are way ahead in terms of the concept, quality and having their own USP.

Most of the sellers or brokers will give you advise from the point of view of psft rate. Even buyers buy without visiting the site.

Ansal Essencia is the only green township in Gurgaon. Its really very planned. Right from the trees that will be planted to the solar lighting to be used in all stree lighting. There are atleast 4-5 big parks inside ,planned almost like hyde park. There is a dedicated cycling track inside for cyclists. Its been planned as a drought free township. To ensure this selective trees are planted that have deep roots,high foliage,dense and that grow very fast.

For an end use this will be an amazing place to live. Just go and check the level of infra that they have already created.
    Location is awesome. Its surrounded by Merlin and PSVN.

Those who love greenery and have time enough to dig out more details, will fall in love with this place.

Disclaimer :- I dont have any investment in Essencia and unfortunately have no money to buy a plot. Would love to have a 500 sq yrd plot here.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal is renowned for its sub standard quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Biggest problem in Gurgaon RE market today is that every project is looked from only one angle and that is of Sq ft rate. There are many projects which are way ahead in terms of the concept, quality and having their own USP.

Most of the sellers or brokers will give you advise from the point of view of psft rate. Even buyers buy without visiting the site.

Ansal Essencia is the only green township in Gurgaon. Its really very planned. Right from the trees that will be planted to the solar lighting to be used in all stree lighting. There are atleast 4-5 big parks inside ,planned almost like hyde park. There is a dedicated cycling track inside for cyclists. Its been planned as a drought free township. To ensure this selective trees are planted that have deep roots,high foliage,dense and that grow very fast.

For an end use this will be an amazing place to live. Just go and check the level of infra that they have already created.

Location is awesome. Its surrounded by Merlin and PSVN.

Those who love greenery and have time enough to dig out more details, will fall in love with this place.

Disclaimer :- I dont have any investment in Essencia and unfortunately have no money to buy a plot. Would love to have a 500 sq yrd plot here.

Even I am not aware of these features although i was among first lot of investors in these floors...
    CommentQuote
  • Wow...

Now enjoy the greenery when it comes. Best value buy in gurgaon right now,

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Even I am not aware of these features although i was among first lot of investors in these floors...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SK_SHARMA
    How is Emerald Hill floors compared to Anthea and Essencia considering time frame of 2-4 years for investment and possible end use also?

If you are not looking for possession before 2 years, then Emerald hills is better compared to Anthea and Essencia.

The project was supposed to be delivered by 2012 end or early 2013 but is delayed by 1 year as of now.

PS: I am invested in Emerald Hills.
    CommentQuote