Collapse

Ansals Esencia Vs Unitech Anthea - Gurgaon

Last updated: August 19 2012
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ansals Esencia Vs Unitech Anthea - Gurgaon

Emerald hill floors are better but the cost might be much more htan these two. To be verified not too sure abt it

Comment

Biggest problem in Gurgaon RE market today is that every project is looked from only one angle and that is of Sq ft rate. There are many projects which are way ahead in terms of the concept, quality and having their own USP.

Most of the sellers or brokers will give you advise from the point of view of psft rate. Even buyers buy without visiting the site.

Ansal Essencia is the only green township in Gurgaon. Its really very planned. Right from the trees that will be planted to the solar lighting to be used in all stree lighting. There are atleast 4-5 big parks inside ,planned almost like hyde park. There is a dedicated cycling track inside for cyclists. Its been planned as a drought free township. To ensure this selective trees are planted that have deep roots,high foliage,dense and that grow very fast.

For an end use this will be an amazing place to live. Just go and check the level of infra that they have already created.
      Location is awesome. Its surrounded by Merlin and PSVN.

Those who love greenery and have time enough to dig out more details, will fall in love with this place.

Disclaimer :- I dont have any investment in Essencia and unfortunately have no money to buy a plot. Would love to have a 500 sq yrd plot here.

Comment

Ansal is renowned for its sub standard quality.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          Biggest problem in Gurgaon RE market today is that every project is looked from only one angle and that is of Sq ft rate. There are many projects which are way ahead in terms of the concept, quality and having their own USP.

Most of the sellers or brokers will give you advise from the point of view of psft rate. Even buyers buy without visiting the site.

Ansal Essencia is the only green township in Gurgaon. Its really very planned. Right from the trees that will be planted to the solar lighting to be used in all stree lighting. There are atleast 4-5 big parks inside ,planned almost like hyde park. There is a dedicated cycling track inside for cyclists. Its been planned as a drought free township. To ensure this selective trees are planted that have deep roots,high foliage,dense and that grow very fast.

For an end use this will be an amazing place to live. Just go and check the level of infra that they have already created.

Location is awesome. Its surrounded by Merlin and PSVN.

Those who love greenery and have time enough to dig out more details, will fall in love with this place.

Disclaimer :- I dont have any investment in Essencia and unfortunately have no money to buy a plot. Would love to have a 500 sq yrd plot here.
          Even I am not aware of these features although i was among first lot of investors in these floors...

Comment

Wow...

Now enjoy the greenery when it comes. Best value buy in gurgaon right now,

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
            Even I am not aware of these features although i was among first lot of investors in these floors...

Comment

Originally posted by SK_SHARMA View Post
              How is Emerald Hill floors compared to Anthea and Essencia considering time frame of 2-4 years for investment and possible end use also?
              If you are not looking for possession before 2 years, then Emerald hills is better compared to Anthea and Essencia.

The project was supposed to be delivered by 2012 end or early 2013 but is delayed by 1 year as of now.

PS: I am invested in Emerald Hills.

Comment

Tinesha - What is the going rate for ground floor in 250 sq yds ??

Please share if you have any idea

Comment

Agreed Amit...

But these even the most established builders like Dlf and Unitech are not delivering the quality that they are known for.

See the development happening in this project and you will be forced to change your views.

Infact if you havent zeroed down in your search, tyr to search fro Ground plus basement options in this township. It will give you good return in future.

Its the most undervalued project in sect 67 when you compare it to its neighbours,

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Ansal is renowned for its sub standard quality.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    Tinesha - What is the going rate for ground floor in 250 sq yds ??

Please share if you have any idea
                    mine is second floor & i am getting calls for 18 - 22 L premium...

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                      mine is second floor & i am getting calls for 18 - 22 L premium...

What was your buying rate?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X