Last updated: August 19 2012
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ansals Esencia Vs Unitech Anthea - Gurgaon

in how much time tinesha?

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    mine is second floor & i am getting calls for 18 - 22 L premium...
    cheers, r

Comment

fully agree with ur thoughts.. u seem to hv good knowledge on esencia...a lot of this info is mentioned on their project web site as well.

btw, i shared a link in some thread some few months back and to my surprise the hit rate/ view reship of this link jumped from 70 to 400+ in < 3 mnths.

Walkthrough Ansals Esencia - YouTube

i am confident entry into this project even at this stage will give rewarding returns..u need to do a site visit..must b4 making up ur mind on any floors in ggn.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      Agreed Amit...

But these even the most established builders like Dlf and Unitech are not delivering the quality that they are known for.

See the development happening in this project and you will be forced to change your views.

Infact if you havent zeroed down in your search, tyr to search fro Ground plus basement options in this township. It will give you good return in future.

Its the most undervalued project in sect 67 when you compare it to its neighbours,
      cheers, r

Comment

Although Ansal is not much talked about builder in GGN but I must say they are lot better in terms of timely delivery...As I remember this project was launched with many other projects and seems like this project is far ahead in terms of delivery from most..

Originally posted by ravimos View Post
        fully agree with ur thoughts.. u seem to hv good knowledge on esencia...a lot of this info is mentioned on their project web site as well.

btw, i shared a link in some thread some few months back and to my surprise the hit rate/ view reship of this link jumped from 70 to 400+ in < 3 mnths.

Walkthrough Ansals Esencia - YouTube

i am confident entry into this project even at this stage will give rewarding returns..u need to do a site visit..must b4 making up ur mind on any floors in ggn.

Comment

not really...they had delayed this project by over 2+ years bcoz of mrkt slowdown..it was supposed to be launched in 2007/8...

but anyways once they launched in 2010, there is no looking back and they are first builder on gcx to deliver plots / floors...and so far they are walking the talk in terms of qlty offered..rest time will tell )..

i am sure with esencia extension coming up with funding from redfort, ansal api cannot afford to mess up..

Red Fort Capital - Investments

being one of the oldest re co. of n india, if they are successful executing this hi-end project..they will eventually jump up into the premium segment builders..which they need badly to push their 6-12 cr villas in sushant golf city lucknow...and make tonnes of monies..thanks to the scale of that project

:: Housing - Sushant Golf City, Lucknow - Audio Visual ::

i hope u guys will find these links useful in ur dm process...

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Although Ansal is not much talked about builder in GGN but I must say they are lot better in terms of timely delivery...As I remember this project was launched with many other projects and seems like this project is far ahead in terms of delivery from most..
          cheers, r

Comment

esencia project site link:

Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon
            cheers, r

Comment

Originally posted by ravimos View Post
              in how much time tinesha?
              booked in july 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ravimos
                ansal api has offered possession letters of plots at esencia township..

Are you aware of current resale rates for plots ?

Comment

2 mnths back small sizes with plc component were trading at 70k...
                  cheers, r

Comment

finally ansal api gave possession letters to plot owners of phase1 esencia..

construction updt:
                    cheers, r

Comment

16 Lane xpress way by 2014

Surely this will add zing to Extended Golf Course Extension -

6 underbridges & 1 flyover....signal free from Gurgaon toll to Sec56....esecncia is hardly 6Km from there....

Gurgaon to have 16-lane super-speciality corridor - The Times of India

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X