Last updated: August 19 2012
45 | Posts
9025 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansals Esencia Vs Unitech Anthea - Gurgaon

Dear All
    I am thinking of going for either Ansals Esencia (350 sq m) or Unitech Anthea (420 Sq m). The price is almost the same for both.

The layout plans of Anthea looks better while the probability of Esencia possession on time is greater. I want the apartment for self living. Could you share your views please
    regarding which project I should go for, considering that in recent times the reputation of Unitech in giving possessions on time has not been good.

Please help
    Last edited August 21 2012, 07:22 PM.

Re : Ansals Esencia Vs Unitech Anthea - Gurgaon

anthea

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
      anthea
      mate where have you been these days ?

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
        anthea
        Hi Ironman, could you elaborate why you suggest Anthea? Unitech is delayed on most of its projects....also when can possession be expected for Anthea?

Although my main purpose if for self living, at a later date if I do want to exit this project , can i expect some gains from this?

Comment

For investor - Anthea
          For End user (2-3 years) - Esencia

Comment

Essencia is livable even if it gets delivered today. I had gone to the site few weeks back and saw the basic infra already well in place.

Location is excellent with so many commercial and residential already under construction, i find this place much better .

Comment

yes, i too visited the site last month....surprisingly , the qlty and overall deployed by ansal api surpassed my expectations..they hv done true justice to such a premium location.. i bet it is there 'the no. 1' qlty resi project that will be delivered to-date..guys do not miss...site visit is a must to evaluate opportunity.
              cheers, r

Comment

Depends on your time horizon.

If your time horizon is 3-4 years --> Ansals Esencia.

If your time horizon is 6-7 yrs --> Anthea (quality wise this will be better going by the past record of Unitech)

Originally posted by naveen358 View Post
                Dear All
                I am thinking of going for either Ansals Esencia (350 sq m) or Unitech Anthea (420 Sq m). The price is almost the same for both.

The layout plans of Anthea looks better while the probability of Esencia possession on time is greater. I want the apartment for self living. Could you share your views please
                regarding which project I should go for, considering that in recent times the reputation of Unitech in giving possessions on time has not been good.

Please help

Comment

pas record of unitech quality of construction sucks big time , See any of their Properties ,world spa , Nirvana country , Group housings of Nirvana country....

Ansal is at a much better ranking when it comes to possession time ....Quality wise It may ot be that good , but u never know , this is their venture in GGn aftr a long time

Comment

How is Emerald Hill floors compared to Anthea and Essencia considering time frame of 2-4 years for investment and possible end use also?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X