Hi,
I have a 2BHK in Sunbreeze 69, which is undoubtedly quite delayed project as Unitech has not done a good work in getting approvals. And as Unitech is not in a good condition, so not able to complete projects in time.

I am thinking of shifting my money from Sunbreeze 69 to Park Prime 66. Please tell me if this will be a wise decision. The work is going on at a good pace and I heard that possession will be offered in first quarter of 2013.

Please point out any issues which I may face in this transfer, or any advise which can help me taking my decision.

I had other option as Residences 33, but its price is increasing very rapidly, so difficult to manage such approach of brokers for Unitech properties.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards
Jatin
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am an end user would like to occupy BPTP Park Prime after possession. So, please provide help from end-user perspective.

Please also advice if I should first do the deal of buying or selling of my apartment i.e. should I sell my unit in Sunbreeze first and they do the deal for BPTP?? or should I do the deal of BPTP first and then sell my Sunbreeze Unit.

Waiting for Senior member's advice!!!

Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Hi,
    I have a 2BHK in Sunbreeze 69, which is undoubtedly quite delayed project as Unitech has not done a good work in getting approvals. And as Unitech is not in a good condition, so not able to complete projects in time.

I am thinking of shifting my money from Sunbreeze 69 to Park Prime 66. Please tell me if this will be a wise decision. The work is going on at a good pace and I heard that possession will be offered in first quarter of 2013.

Please point out any issues which I may face in this transfer, or any advise which can help me taking my decision.

I had other option as Residences 33, but its price is increasing very rapidly, so difficult to manage such approach of brokers for Unitech properties.

Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Seniors..please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Strange...no replies.

I would appreciate if someone share his experience in such a scenario and give some pointers to make the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollyboy
    Strange...no replies.

I would appreciate if someone share his experience in such a scenario and give some pointers to make the deal.

BPTP Park Prime is a good progress construction is running progress. Current resale is around 5500-5800, have given good returns to people who invested around 3 years back.

In relation to the builder the company does not have great deal of reputation purely due to upper management admin issues, if you are fine to handle this scenario, then you could go for Park Prime. Unitech sunbreeze is also a good option however my vote is for BPTP Park Prime.

The only issue is BPTP as a builder do not carry good reputation but their projects have yield good returns.

PS - I am also invested in BPTP projects.
    CommentQuote
  • if you are an end user you can safely shift to park prime.
    you get early delivery, a bigger house bhk 1399 and a better location at a marginally higher price.
    keep in mind you will have to the money upfront so work your finances.
    this would also decide you want to buy or sell first
    you can still get bptp at 52-5300..

I am an end user would like to occupy BPTP Park Prime after possession. So, please provide help from end-user perspective.

Please also advice if I should first do the deal of buying or selling of my apartment i.e. should I sell my unit in Sunbreeze first and they do the deal for BPTP?? or should I do the deal of BPTP first and then sell my Sunbreeze Unit.

Waiting for Senior member's advice!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit & Manish for your valuable feedback.

I also feel that Park Prime is a good option at a very reasonable price as of now. Yes, in current scenario the location could be a let down. But this will change once the projects around Park Prime start getting possession.

Do you see any issues related to close by village market for BPTP???

I am a bit doubtful about the village nearby, it may have impact on the project's living conditions. Please provide your feedback on this.
    CommentQuote
  • R u aware of the approvals still pending for Sunbreeze & the reason for not getting them till now, which has resulted in such gross delays ????

Hi,

Regards
    Jatin
    CommentQuote
  • As per the site plan available on the unitech website. Tower D1,D2,E1 & E2 approvals are still pending.

You can check it out yourself at

Unitech Group...

The most probable reason of not getting the approval is the issue of Road between Unitech and Tulip project. The case is now resolved and the building plan with proposed changes of Tower D and E has been submitted to HUDA. I expect this to be cleared in the next 1 month, because this was given to HUDA in Dec 11.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    R u aware of the approvals still pending for Sunbreeze & the reason for not getting them till now, which has resulted in such gross delays ????
    CommentQuote
  • dekho maalik

entirely the choice is your's Park Prime is a good project, see you wont get 100% anywhere, location wise it is not a bad deal.

tnx
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information & the link :).

As per the site plan available on the unitech website. Tower D1,D2,E1 & E2 approvals are still pending.

You can check it out yourself at

Unitech Group...

The most probable reason of not getting the approval is the issue of Road between Unitech and Tulip project. The case is now resolved and the building plan with proposed changes of Tower D and E has been submitted to HUDA. I expect this to be cleared in the next 1 month, because this was given to HUDA in Dec 11.
    CommentQuote
  • ALL BPTP projects are running late. NO investor or end useris happy with BPTP

There Freedom Park Life Project in Gurgaon near Artremis has only sellers and no buyers... Projects looks and feels like a greater noida project.

Dead Road, No Occupany, Surrounded by village
    CommentQuote
  • But still the prices are quite high there. I dont think your assumption is correct.

Originally Posted by GurgaonBulls
    ALL BPTP projects are running late. NO investor or end useris happy with BPTP

There Freedom Park Life Project in Gurgaon near Artremis has only sellers and no buyers... Projects looks and feels like a greater noida project.

CommentQuote
  • People staying in BPTP Freedom life are quite happy. 100% power back, round the clock security, operational club, Lawn tennis (with turf flooring) etc

Originally Posted by GurgaonBulls
    ALL BPTP projects are running late. NO investor or end useris happy with BPTP

People staying in BPTP Freedom life are quite happy. 100% power back, round the clock security, operational club, Lawn tennis (with turf flooring) etc.
    These are the reasons for substantially increase in capital as well as rental value. Price of 3BHK (around 2200 Sq feet) is Rs.1.5 crores and rentals are around Rs. 32000. I think you have an old information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulgarg1
    People staying in BPTP Freedom life are quite happy. 100% power back, round the clock security, operational club, Lawn tennis (with turf flooring) etc.
    These are the reasons for substantially increase in capital as well as rental value. Price of 3BHK (around 2200 Sq feet) is Rs.1.5 crores and rentals are around Rs. 32000. I think you have an old information.

Hi
    Greetings

Its pleasing to hear from a satisfied customer of BPTP.. Rs 6800 psf is great price...You are lucky mate.. I guess luckier than a few 1000s of dissatisfied customers in projects elsewhere.

What is the status of occupancy and possessions for freedom life, by the way??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely!! You should come out of Sunbreeze and buy Park Prime 66

Hi,

Regards
    Jatin

Definitely!! You should come out of Sunbreeze and buy Park Prime 66 for the following reasons:

1. Construction for BPTP Park Prime is at full swing and few towers expected by Diwali of 2012.
    2. Over last several years, BPTP has substantially improved its image whereas Unitech has just done the opposite.
    3. All the projects of Unitech are delayed beyond expectation. It has not yet delivered few towers of Fresco which was launched in 2004.... Yes 8 years and still not delivered. If you want to wait for another 5 to 6 years, then only stay with Sunbreeze.
    4. Approach road to Park Prime is ready (150 meters wide road from Extended Sohna Road and then 30 meters road to the project) whereas there are still disputes to the road to Sunbreeze.
    5. Even if you need to shell few lacs (which i am sure you need to as BPTP Park prime has 2+Study as the smallest unit), then also you should go for this switch.
    6. Unitech's MD was in Jail for several months for Telecom bribing - he would not be able to concentrate of real estate business unless he is completely out of the problem.

ALL THE BEST!!!
    CommentQuote