Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

Last updated: June 25 2013
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

    He sold it for 4500 and i was also amazed with the ease he was able to find a buyer

    My frnd - Sunbreeze/Vista at 4500 is actually a discounted offer. These projects are 500 metres-1.5 km from Sohna road where RTM is 7000+. On GCX UC projects are 6000-8000

    Even at NH/D way which is noit livable foir the next 4-6+ years price is 5500 in frsh launch and 4500-5200 in Resale. So for the location (current situation/future prospects) 4500 is a discounted offer for sure...

    Resale of good projects on D way is touching 5000 (ala Chintels/Mahindra/ATS)

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

      Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Sir,

      There are enough deals happening in the market.

      One can easily sell Sunbreeze and vista in the market. The market is not roaring and its not as easy as finding buyer for lets says an IREO but its not as bad as u think.

      One of my frnd has just sold his unit in Sunbreeze and he was able to sell wth in 3 days of decision to sell.

      Another friend has just bought in Vista.

      Call any broker posing as a seller and he will get you a buyer easily. Price has been stagnant for a while because of slow progress in this project but liquidity is nt that bad
      Amit jee!!

      Purely for info's sake can you let me ( and the forum) know the rates at which those two deals ( sunbreeze and vista ) were done. I have no intention of buying/selling anything. Just asking to stay updated with the prices.

      Cheers!!
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

        Dear Amit,

        Lets wait for the comments and the price of holding of the person in question and his expected price.....then see what is his take on these prices....is he willing to sell for 4500?

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

          Angerjee,

          My frnd sold it for 4500 (I will reconfirm it) and the other frnd bought Vista for 4600.

          Cheers
          A

          Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          Amit jee!!

          Purely for info's sake can you let me ( and the forum) know the rates at which those two deals ( sunbreeze and vista ) were done. I have no intention of buying/selling anything. Just asking to stay updated with the prices.

          Cheers!!

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

            Sure Dear.

            Unitech projects are selling at discounts because of its issues.

            If it can get its act together, these projects could be a good bet at current prices, given the location. ON the other hand if the matters get worse, liquidity could be an issue and there could be huge delays in these projects.

            Best Regards
            Amit


            Originally posted by pankajiaf View Post
            Dear Amit,

            Lets wait for the comments and the price of holding of the person in question and his expected price.....then see what is his take on these prices....is he willing to sell for 4500?

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

              Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Sure Dear.

              Unitech projects are selling at discounts because of its issues.

              If it can get its act together, these projects could be a good bet at current prices, given the location. ON the other hand if the matters get worse, liquidity could be an issue and there could be huge delays in these projects.

              Best Regards
              Amit
              Yes!! I agree to amitjee's view. The best deals are up for grabs when panic sets in and right now there is considerable panic among people who cant hold unitech for long enough. So, this might be the best time to buy a unitech property. But this isnt an investment for the faint hearted. Only last month, I was offered a distress deal in Sunbreeze at 4100 rupees. Price was lucrative to say the least, but chances of capital erosion was one concern which didnt let me pick it up. There might be a day, not in a very distant future, where I will rue the day when I said no to the broker who offered me that deal but then we become who we are, by the choices we make. I didnt have the, sorry for the profanity, balls to take that deal but whoever would have taken it would be a very happy man the day Chandras decide that enough is enough-- "we need to set our house in order". I truly believe that day will come. The only reason I didnt pick the deal was up because I wouldnt have been able to bear the anxiety till that day!
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

                Land for rent

                Introduction
                Had anyone looked into this aspect of the project that the land in Park Prime does not belong to Building Planners Town Planners - BPTP
                Is 1900 4BHK a good unit @5700
                Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

                  Hello Amit, can you please share the size of the sunbreeze unit which was sold at this price in April.

                  Please excuse for recalling a very old thread.

                  Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  He sold it for 4500 and i was also amazed with the ease he was able to find a buyer

                  My frnd - Sunbreeze/Vista at 4500 is actually a discounted offer. These projects are 500 metres-1.5 km from Sohna road where RTM is 7000+. On GCX UC projects are 6000-8000

                  Even at NH/D way which is noit livable foir the next 4-6+ years price is 5500 in frsh launch and 4500-5200 in Resale. So for the location (current situation/future prospects) 4500 is a discounted offer for sure...

                  Resale of good projects on D way is touching 5000 (ala Chintels/Mahindra/ATS)

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

                    Hi all
                    Any updated on sunbreeze now. I wanted to buy a unit and it seems to be the only one in my budget. the BSP of 5500 in that location is very good value. Close to proposed metro etc.

                    experts please suggest if Sunbree is a Buy or a Sell recommendation .
                    Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Unitech Sunbreeze Vs BPTP Park Prime Vs Unitech Residency - Gurgaon

                      Any update on the approvals for tower D1, D2, E1 and E2?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X