Last updated: March 10 2012
10 | Posts
1982 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of UP Elections on Gurgaon Real Estate

Guys,

BSP has been wiped out in the elections. SP is all set form a Govt on their own in UP.

Will this have an impact on the Gurgaon RE.

I have very limited knowledge of politics, so thought of putting this question to the floor for the members to provide their opinion.

Kindly provide your POV!!
    Last edited March 6 2012, 03:08 PM.

Re : Impact of UP Elections on Gurgaon Real Estate

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Guys,

BSP has been wiped out in the elections. SP is all set form a Govt on their own in UP.

Will this have an impact on the GGN RE.

I have very limited knowledge of politics, so thought of putting this question to the floor for the members to provide their opinion.

Kindly provide your POV!!
    with whatever little bit buyers UP had, expect them to shift frm UP to delhi/ haryana

Comment

Don't see any direct impact on Gurgaon projects but I am worried about all the Golf Courses in Noida. Of course I am talking about Jaypeeeeeee, patanai ab jaypee aur uske investors kya piyenge

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
        Don't see any direct impact on Gurgaon projects but I am worried about all the Golf Courses in Noida. Of course I am talking about Jaypeeeeeee, patanai ab jaypee aur uske investors kya piyenge
        Hi
        Greetings

Is that generally true for all UP builders??

Cheers

Comment

does it mean more buyers in Gurgaon RE with ppl having uncertainity around investing in projects of big guns of Noida

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Is that generally true for all UP builders??

Cheers
            not sure , but lets see ab chaddha sahab ke Wave mall ke basement se kya kya nikalta hai, last time to bach gae the.

Comment

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
              not sure , but lets see ab chaddha sahab ke Wave mall ke basement se kya kya nikalta hai, last time to bach gae the.
              Hi
              Greetings

Just wondering will Ponty retaliate in someway against congress led raids by supporting SP??
              Also most builders in UP have grown with Political blessings having allotted land at throw away prices through govt agencies. Irresponsible FAR permitted for group housings making builders fill their coffers??
              Heard that a few murders in UP were arranged through/by builders favoured by the Mayawati govt??

Will these builders face the flak??

Cheers

Comment

I think most builders are common at ggn& noida any delay at noida will have repercusion elsewhere too, and reality may not be very attractive if unmanaged.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashvir View Post
                  I think most builders are common at ggn& noida any delay at noida will have repercusion elsewhere too, and reality may not be very attractive if unmanaged.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

What about not so common ones??
                  DLF and UNITECH are not localised builders in any case.

Cheers

Comment

UP election verdict doesn't have any positive or negative impact on Gurgaon RE market at all.
                    Everyone is aware of the new govt. implications where builders will have to shell out extra favours to Akhilesh and his aides. They would thus expect a commitment from SP on not stopping these projects and organizing the basic infrastructure, electricity, water for these mushrooming projects.
                    End results: Buyer will have to buy it at higher cost which will include this "SERVICE CHARGE" as well.
                    For information, Akhilesh's key aide in election and one of the strong Brahmin bureaucrat's son is negotiating with builders proactively, which builder lobby may agree to.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X