Hi Members,

I am a newbie on the forum looking for advice cume information on DLF New town heights in Resale. I believe its a year away from final posession. I am looking at it purely from an investment perspective with a 3-5 yrs horizon.
I have a budget of around 60(plus 5 if needed) L and I am considering 2/3 BHK only.

My specific questions would be around :

1. whats the going rate in resale for the DLF NTH ?

2. How does this vary by sector (89/90/91) and the size of the flat (2/3 BHK) ?

3. what are Pros and Cons of picking up DLF NTH in resale ?

4. Between DLF NTH or new soft launch (SARE or Imperia)

5. What are provisions for Bank loans on resale properties, I believe axis offers more than the BSP (around 120 % of BSP) or 85% of Market Rate for resale properties.

Would appreciate your responses/comments
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by goldspot2011
    Hi Members,

I am a newbie on the forum looking for advice cume information on DLF New town heights in Resale. I believe its a year away from final posession. I am looking at it purely from an investment perspective with a 3-5 yrs horizon.
    I have a budget of around 60(plus 5 if needed) L and I am considering 2/3 BHK only.

My specific questions would be around :

1. whats the going rate in resale for the DLF NTH ?

2. How does this vary by sector (89/90/91) and the size of the flat (2/3 BHK) ?

3. what are Pros and Cons of picking up DLF NTH in resale ?

4. Between DLF NTH or new soft launch (SARE or Imperia)

5. What are provisions for Bank loans on resale properties, I believe axis offers more than the BSP (around 120 % of BSP) or 85% of Market Rate for resale properties.

Would appreciate your responses/comments

Please refer to similar thread for DLF NTH ...the resale are happening around 3500-3600.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16940-new-town-heights-by-dlf-in-sector-86-90-91-new-gurgaon?t=19138
    CommentQuote