Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by goldspot2011Hi Members,
I am a newbie on the forum looking for advice cume information on DLF New town heights in Resale. I believe its a year away from final posession. I am looking at it purely from an investment perspective with a 3-5 yrs horizon.
I have a budget of around 60(plus 5 if needed) L and I am considering 2/3 BHK only.
My specific questions would be around :
1. whats the going rate in resale for the DLF NTH ?
2. How does this vary by sector (89/90/91) and the size of the flat (2/3 BHK) ?
3. what are Pros and Cons of picking up DLF NTH in resale ?
4. Between DLF NTH or new soft launch (SARE or Imperia)
5. What are provisions for Bank loans on resale properties, I believe axis offers more than the BSP (around 120 % of BSP) or 85% of Market Rate for resale properties.
Would appreciate your responses/comments
Please refer to similar thread for DLF NTH ...the resale are happening around 3500-3600.CommentQuote1Flag
- This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .
For further information & discussion on this project, please visit: