Spire service apartmentts at sec.106 gurgn...
size 700 sq.ft. onwrds..
Bukng amount 2 lakhs..
10 min frm airport..
Timely payment discount 2%..
Rate 5250 per sq.ft but Rs 4750 for First 50 flats.
Centrally aircon, modulr kitchn, terrace gardn...concierge service, laundry,restaurnt, gym etc...commrcial land use....dp discount 12% whch comes to less than 30 lacs...option availble bhk, 2 bhk and 2 + 1....2 bhk apt in gurgn that too with these facilities availbl in residntial area also...
Chq in favour of
spire developer pvt. Ltd....

WAT YOU SAY????
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is it the same with spire south and all.??

If it is , I remember getting sms about the service appts coming in 106 an year and half back , so they still havent sold out yet ?? like their earlier projects , which got sold like hot cakes and only now have they got the approval for one of them and the other 2 are still hanging.....

Please share any updates you have on central 106
    CommentQuote
  • spire central not yet started
    CommentQuote
  • Is it the same site of Spire Central in 106? or is it different location?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior members your urgent advice needed for spire studios, Manoja and Blessu pls comment whether it will be good investment or not, urgent reply will be appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulportal
    Spire service apartmentts at sec.106 gurgn...
    size 700 sq.ft. onwrds..
    Bukng amount 2 lakhs..
    10 min frm airport..
    Timely payment discount 2%..
    Rate 5250 per sq.ft but Rs 4750 for First 50 flats.
    Centrally aircon, modulr kitchn, terrace gardn...concierge service, laundry,restaurnt, gym etc...commrcial land use....dp discount 12% whch comes to less than 30 lacs...option availble bhk, 2 bhk and 2 + 1....2 bhk apt in gurgn that too with these facilities availbl in residntial area also...
    Chq in favour of
    spire developer pvt. Ltd....

WAT YOU SAY????

As per me this is not a good option at the rate quoted ..... there are better options in that area & better builders...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gupta29
    As per me this is not a good option at the rate quoted ..... there are better options in that area & better builders...

HI
    Gupta what are the other options in this area??
    Also you mentioned 12% dp discount what does this mean..
    bye
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one spoken to Spire Central 106 guys recently ?
    What is the update for the current project ?
    When is Next installment or Allotment ?

So far 18% paid for my unit size of 1359, no information after that.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it the same project location where flexi homes concept based project was launched? I understand that there was a delay in construction coz of the approvals. Has the builder started construction on the site? There was no activity when i visited in march-april
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Is it the same project location where flexi homes concept based project was launched? I understand that there was a delay in construction coz of the approvals. Has the builder started construction on the site? There was no activity when i visited in march-april

Get away from this builder if you love your hard earned money. They keep on launching new project and keep postponing activities after taking investors money. In spire central they have gone one step ahead. Three years back this project was launched they took initial 20% amt and kept it under hold which was done with calculated strategy. Investors were kept under dark and every time given they give some approval problem from HUDA for this delay. Now rates in this area are more than double, and these people are planning to scarp the project so they they could relaunch it at prevailing market rate. PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUILDER YOU HAVE PLENTY OF OPTIONS IN MARKET. RELY ON ONLY GOOD BUILDERS ONLY.
    CommentQuote
  • investor

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    spire central not yet started

Please join to group https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!members/spire_central_106 to fight united.
    CommentQuote
  • investor

Please join the group Please join to group https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!members/spire_central_106 to fight united for spire central 106 project
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10733-millennium-spire-central-millennium-spire-limited-sector-106-gurgaon?t=13070

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote