Investment Options 15 Cr For 3BHk Gurgaon

Last updated: May 23 2016
17 | Posts
2541 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options 15 Cr For 3BHk Gurgaon

I want to buy a 3BHK+SR apartment for short term investment-cum-end use. I might use for end use after 3-4 years. I have a budget of 1.5Cr.

Two options I am considering:
    1) BPTP Freedom park life in Sec-57 - This is a nice project, ready to move-in so less risky, fits into the budget, can put it on rent straightaway. Also, it is hardly 1.5km from GCX road.

2) An under-construction apartment on GCX road - I can see a lot of growth happening here, projects like Ireo Uptown, Pioneer Park, Emerald Floors look promising and fit into budget. These are under construction so a bit risky - might be delayed etc. On the other hand, I guess once they are ready they would appreciate more than Freedom park life.

Please suggest me which option is better out of the two considering all the factors.

Also, if you suggest GCX road, please also suggest which out of the three projects mentioned above is better and safer.
    Last edited December 29 2016, 05:11 PM.

Re : Investment Options 15 Cr For 3BHk Gurgaon

Originally posted by deepika001 View Post
    I want to buy a 3BHK+SR apartment for short term investment-cum-end use. I might use for end use after 3-4 years. I have a budget of 1.5Cr.

1) BPTP Freedom park life in Sec-57 - This is a nice project, ready to move-in so less risky, fits into the budget, can put it on rent straightaway. Also, it is hardly 1.5km from GCX road.

2) An under-construction apartment on GCX road - I can see a lot of growth happening here, projects like Ireo Uptown, Pioneer Park, Emerald Floors look promising and fit into budget. These are under construction so a bit risky - might be delayed etc. On the other hand, I guess once they are ready they would appreciate more than Freedom park life.

Please suggest me which option is better out of the two considering all the factors.

Also, if you suggest GCX road, please also suggest which out of the three projects mentioned above is better and safer.
    Parasvanath Exotica could also be an option ready to move property, possessions have just started and would fit into your budget. it is bang on gcx. Freedom park life is also an option.

Comment

If you dont need immediate accomodation and can wait for 18 months more then go for Uptown. Its currently at 6300 and would reach 8k on possession. 60% payment has gone till date. Go for 3bhk .

If you need immediate accomodation then go for BPTP. If you need purely for investment then Uptown is the only choice. Rental yield of BPTP will be 2.5% per annum. For this you would need to get registry done which will be almost equal to your 2 year of rent.
      In uptown you will only pay transfer charges and enter into a property which will be one of the first to be delivered in GCX.

Happy Investing !!

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Considering Uptown - How about the risk of investing in an under construction property of a builder's first project. Is it safe enough?

Comment

Deepikajee
          I wanted to answer your query but I guess rushiljee has summed it up almost identically to something I would have written. So my advice would be just "ditto".
          BPTP FPL is one of the better built ready to move in apartment in this budget but I expect uptown to be atleast a notch or two higher once it gets completed.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          If you dont need immediate accomodation and can wait for 18 months more then go for Uptown. Its currently at 6300 and would reach 8k on possession. 60% payment has gone till date. Go for 3bhk .

If you need immediate accomodation then go for BPTP. If you need purely for investment then Uptown is the only choice. Rental yield of BPTP will be 2.5% per annum. For this you would need to get registry done which will be almost equal to your 2 year of rent.
          In uptown you will only pay transfer charges and enter into a property which will be one of the first to be delivered in GCX.

Happy Investing !!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Considering Uptown - How about the risk of investing in an under construction property of a builder's first project. Is it safe enough?
            Deepikajee

although it's a fair argument that any builder who hasn't delivered even one project can be a risky preposition but I definitely think you don't have much of an idea as to how IREO (developer of uptown) is managing it's affairs.
            Ireo has literally changed the dynamics of the RE. Mkt of gurgaon in the last 2 years. At the moment it the ONLY builder in gurgaon whose projects are truly on track. It's first project Grand arch and uptown shall be ready for possession within an year or so. In a Market full of thugs and cheaters, it has really reformed the builder client relationship to a professional one. I'm myself invested in ireo and it is always a pleasure to deal with them for any query or issue. In my opinion, uptown is one of the best Investment you can do in this price range ( from an end use perspective)

Disclaimer:- I hold a unit in ireo victory valley and Might be a unit holder in ireo skyon as well in the coming two-three weeks !!!!
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

How much payment will be needed ( bsp + premium) to enter uptown at this point, and when is possession due?
              Any other project(except Unitech) on GCX/SPR where one can enter with 45-50L cash and rest on CLP? Looking for pure investment with 3+ yrs horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post

Happy Investing !!

Thanks for the reply!

I do not need immediate accomodation, but
                - What would roughly be the difference in the rates (if any) of BPTP, Uptown and Emerald floors after 2 years from now?
                - Also, which out of the two would be a better place to live out of BPTP FPL, Uptown or Emerald floors after 4 years from now?
                Last edited March 9 2012, 09:52 AM. Reason: incomplete sentence

Comment

Im also an IREO believer (and hoping our trust would not be misplaced like with other builders). Uptown should be delivered in an year and probably be one of the first GCX property to be delivered.
                  In 1.5 Cr budget even a 4BHK should fit but 3BHKs are better from investment purpose if thats your purpose. Current rates are at 6300-6500 and it does look like a good rate looking at prices elsewhere.
                  As for your questions
                  - I expect rate of Uptown to be 7500-8000 after possession expected in 1 year and maybe 9000 after 2 years.
                  - Out of the properties you have mentioned, specs of Uptown look best for living, but Im sort of biased having invested in Uptown. Do a detailed research yourself on location/specs/builder/expected delivery time/price/Upfront amount needed etc etc.

Thanks for the reply!

I do not need immediate accomodation, but
                  - What would roughly be the difference in the rates (if any) of BPTP, Uptown and Emerald floors after 2 years from now?
                  - Also, which out of the two would be a better place to live out of BPTP FPL, Uptown or Emerald floors after 4 years from now?

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                    Im also an IREO believer (and hoping our trust would not be misplaced like with other builders). Uptown should be delivered in an year and probably be one of the first GCX property to be delivered.
                    In 1.5 Cr budget even a 4BHK should fit but 3BHKs are better from investment purpose if thats your purpose. Current rates are at 6300-6500 and it does look like a good rate looking at prices elsewhere.
                    As for your questions
                    - I expect rate of Uptown to be 7500-8000 after possession expected in 1 year and maybe 9000 after 2 years.
                    - Out of the properties you have mentioned, specs of Uptown look best for living, but Im sort of biased having invested in Uptown. Do a detailed research yourself on location/specs/builder/expected delivery time/price/Upfront amount needed etc etc.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Other senior members - request you please provide your suggestions.

Comment

Tags: 3BHK Gurgaon
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X