Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by camanUSAnyone have any idea about this? I have been trying to research on the builder
'capital group ' but no information online. anyone did any homework on this?
Capital group is promoted by one of the contractors of DLF who has constructed many projects for DLF (I am not remembering the group name but will update ASAP).
They are in soft launch mode as of now, website and other details will be available by month end as per developer.
This is their first project in Gurgaon....CommentQuote0Flag
- i have one shop in capital city scape
its good project i have in 1st floorCommentQuote0Flag
Construction company's first project on their own. Underwriter for this project is Kapur & Thapar. Project looks good.
Thinking to invest. will keep updatedCommentQuote0Flag
- What is the current rate for this project, both 2BHK and 3BHK ?
- I am new to this forum and not as educated inn this field, an excellent loc lets consider them against the exist launched ones at higher rates and also the assured returns with no offence meant to any group or builder, its only that assured returns are lollypops to return our money interest back at the cost of heavy investment initially, underwritters track record appears good whike no one can be assured of , I hope to find more and will keep all posted, senior member of the forum please commentCommentQuote0Flag
- Any details about builder
Did anyone got any more details about builder ? I am looking to invest in this project but not sure about builder.
Any details will be helpfulCommentQuote0Flag
- CityScape by Capital Group@GCX GurgaonOriginally Posted by GrowingBricks
More information you can visit this link
link is not workingCommentQuote0Flag
- Guys...need uropinion quickly on this one....location is excellent but the builder is new....1st floor is avlbl at 9250....any suggestions
- @roughrider, did you got any details about builder ?CommentQuote0Flag
- the details given in the thread are unfortunately the details available in the market....but generally brokers are quite positive about the bulder.....ive been to the location is excellent...it is next to spazebusiness prk...and thres a road planned between the two which will make this two side open
i am rethinking mainly cuz of the colored component involved as the builder is new...strangely they dont even have a website of their ownCommentQuote0Flag
- buddy i booked 1st floor @8950 sqstCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by roughriderthe details given in the thread are unfortunately the details available in the market....but generally brokers are quite positive about the bulder.....ive been to the location is excellent...it is next to spazebusiness prk...and thres a road planned between the two which will make this two side open
i am rethinking mainly cuz of the colored component involved as the builder is new...strangely they dont even have a website of their own
I also received similar feedback but the colored component is very high. So thinking hard to take risk or not. I was able to find owner's profile on linkedin but can't find any website.
I have created a group for this project on this forum. Please join that so that we can exchange infoCommentQuote0Flag
- invested in this.They are a construction company but launching under their own brand. Project is underwritten by K & T Realty Services which has few solid projects under their belt.CommentQuote0Flag
- Spaze business park is a 3 side open complex....which is in advanced stage of completionCommentQuote1Flag