Clear All

• Re : Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

40%

Comment

Any latest update on bhoomi pujan or construction commencemen

Comment

No progress...it's quite close to my place...I went their biking on the weekend and clicked some pics of site n the board they have put thru...let me know if anyone's interested to have a look in case they haven't been to the site

Comment

I am littele afraid now in case of capital city scape as no work has started yet...No news of Bhoomi pujan also....

Capital is selling the shops at a very lower prices than its competitiors in the same area like M3M,Spaze etc......

Comment

I have been to site and yes the only change is a new (albeit little smaller than earlier ) hoarding of capital there.... k&t telling that bhoomi pujan should be around diwali... but earlier they also told sep to some people so never know..

what will be the impact of court ruling on water... heard many projects construction is stopped bcos they were found using ground water... dont know what are capital's plan on this..

has anyone spoken to builder directly? i tried there number on app form but it was constantly coming busy... fishy?? can someone else try?

Comment

I have Ankur chandok No. 9910066974....This is owner's son of capital group......

Landline no: 42706077, 42705677....Please contact all who have invested in capital......

Comment

was able to talk on landline no and the person on other side told me thet will start constr by oct end or nov... when asked abt grnd water issue, he was not aware but said they will figure out something

Comment

i would be scared if they delayed it more than oct as it would dent their rapport...also havent heard much abt their residential project...dont think so that it got great response.

@Varinder - i guess u bought from Axiom guys...can you check on how their residential project is doing

Comment

All the Bokers are cheaters here in Gurgaon.... For selling a project they can tell anything to us..... As i have heard that there may be bhoomi pujan on 4th Oct'12 but i think it will take some more time and things will settle around jan-feb'13.....

Comment

Originally posted by Varinder mitt View Post
                      All the Bokers are cheaters here in Gurgaon.... For selling a project they can tell anything to us..... As i have heard that there may be bhoomi pujan on 4th Oct'12 but i think it will take some more time and things will settle around jan-feb'13.....
                      I will also try calling Capital Guys today as it will be good to hear directly from them. The problem with them is that they are not interacting directly with the customers which leaves very high dependency on brokers like K&T & Axiom.

However, the location is really good so lets wait for the buillder to start and let the appreciation kick-off

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X