Collapse

Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 4 2019
407 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Dear friends, I booked a shop on first floor in capital cityscape a month back through K&T. I am at present abroad. After paying the entire colored component I paid for the 10% to Capital City Scape by cheque. But when I checked with my bank online I found that this 10% has not yet been encashed. When I contacted K&T on this issue, they told me that an audit is under progress in Capital cityscape and hence all acknowledgements have been delayed for all buyers who bought in the last 30 days.

Can anyone confirm whether this is actually true. I have not yet received any acknowledgement so far. Also please intimate what kind of documents should I expect from cityscape after paying them the initial 10%. I have been contacting one Deepak Kumar from K&T. I need a quick response from the buyers. Thanks.

Comment

I think G.F is not 15000.. G.F is not available..

Originally posted by Varinder mitt View Post
      Guys.. capital Project is expected to launch in Jan'13 .....

Last comercial project is on sale on GCX --- Emmar MGF and expected to be sold out in a month time ... Project is launched at 13000 on FF and 15000 on GF....

I think capital will eb available on resale in Jan'13 at current MGF Rates and MGF Resale prices will be revised accordingly.....

Guys provide your views on the same...

Comment

Penny Wise Pound Foolish

This is called penny wise pound foolish! You run after getting that half a percent additional discount and now risk loosing your capital itself!!!

Thinks about it:

Does a company stop banking cheques or stops issuing receipts due to an audit??? If it was true then Wallmarts & Big Bazaars of the world may have also closed their stores for 30 days! Does your workplace gets closed for 30 days for auidt?

You need to be very careful in cash transactions! How can you hand over cash without before getting an acknowledgement for the cheque component.. You gave a substantial part of your lifelong savings without even getting a piece of paper.. How can people bargain hard for small things and be so casual about such big investments?

For all you know, your cheque may have never been presented in the company and cash pocketed by someone.. and you are sitting abroad in an illusion that an audit is going on for 30 days! Feel pity for you that someone who is atleast intelligent enough to get a job overseas can also fall for this!!!

When I got my booking done, I first gave the cheque and got the acknowledgement and then handed over the cash component. My broker told me that builders generally avoid to issue acknowledgement without getting cash in hand, but I insisted on the acknowledgement before handing over the cash and the broker made sure that it happened... He got my acknowledgement and I gave the cash...simple give and take.... and now they follow the same procedure for all their clients...!!!

Ask your broker that if audit is going on then how can they accept the cash component.. or better.... pose as a new customer and ask if a fresh booking can be done... and you will not be surprised with the answer!

Get either the acknowledgement or cash back immediately! or you may have to soon forget about it!

Originally posted by munesh View Post
        Dear friends, I booked a shop on first floor in capital cityscape a month back through K&T. I am at present abroad. After paying the entire colored component I paid for the 10% to Capital City Scape by cheque. But when I checked with my bank online I found that this 10% has not yet been encashed. When I contacted K&T on this issue, they told me that an audit is under progress in Capital cityscape and hence all acknowledgements have been delayed for all buyers who bought in the last 30 days.

Can anyone confirm whether this is actually true. I have not yet received any acknowledgement so far. Also please intimate what kind of documents should I expect from cityscape after paying them the initial 10%. I have been contacting one Deepak Kumar from K&T. I need a quick response from the buyers. Thanks.

Comment

I agree there has been oversight on part of me

Dear Finstar,

Thanks for your detailed comments. I appreciate and agree that I did a mistake. Now to salvage the deal or money, I just need to confirm (if possible) from you and other members whether they have dealt with one Deepak Kumar from K&T (his number is 9650211981). I got his details from City Scape by CAPITAL GROUP in Sector 66 Gurgaon . I need to confirm whether this site belongs to K&T or not. Deepak Kumar has been a point of my contact since the very beginning. I would also like to know what are the details printed in the acknowledgement and what other document is to be expected besides it. Also the negotiated sale price should find mention in which document exactly. I am a novice and it is my first foray in the commercial realty. I will appreciate and need help from you all guys.

Comment

Munesh-Question is whether you or somesone from ur side visited K&T office and handedover the amt if yes then it shd be ok and talk directly to K&T boss to sort this out. If not then its issue. I hv seen K&T is so far very transparent in dealing and no one faced issue.
            If you can share ur shop no then it would be great to check whether somone is assigning the same shop to you which is already with us.

Comment

I finally received the acknowledgement

Dear Mr. SIngh,
              Thanks for the input. I agree I bought the shop through K&T because of their reputation. I finally got the acknowledgement today after a long wait. Being abroad it was not possible to visit the K&T office at sector 56.

Whatever may be the reasons for the delay, but acknowledgement should not have been delayed at any cost. It really erodes the trust between a customer and his broker.
              I hope all will be fine from now onwards.

Many thanks for all the members who really pitched in with their advice at this crucial moment.

Comment

Originally posted by munesh View Post
                Dear Mr. SIngh,
                Thanks for the input. I agree I bought the shop through K&T because of their reputation. I finally got the acknowledgement today after a long wait. Being abroad it was not possible to visit the K&T office at sector 56.

Whatever may be the reasons for the delay, but acknowledgement should not have been delayed at any cost. It really erodes the trust between a customer and his broker.
                I hope all will be fine from now onwards.

Many thanks for all the members who really pitched in with their advice at this crucial moment.
                K&T no less than CROOKS man - report them in the brokers thread - will avoid referencing them going forward - thanks for enlightening.

Comment

Originally posted by investhard View Post
                  K&T no less than CROOKS man - report them in the brokers thread - will avoid referencing them going forward - thanks for enlightening.
                  Don't agree totally on this one...my experience has been good so far with them

Comment

BUt mine is really bad
                    Originally posted by roughrider View Post

Comment

I agree with Roughrider.

My interaction with K&T has been pleasant. Though while selling all property agents are sweet - the real test is after-sales service which I am yet to experience, so can't comment on that.

Regards,

Originally posted by roughrider View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X