Collapse

Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 4 2019
407 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

Why they are sending the demand wen work has not started...we all should meet them.

Comment

If anyone interested to see, here are pics from my recent visit to the site --

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I have couple more, will upload those as well. Jan. 19th is gone and no launch. As a matter of fact I never heard of launch date from anyone else other than 'varindermitt' . He is only person in this forum who is always promoting the builder...

Varinder,any comments?

Comment

SORRY GUYS, I was wxtremely poitive about the builder... but all the builders are seems to be same...

We should not pay the next installment before bhoomi pujan and unless until work really strated at full pace..

I am ready to visit builder office and pls call me at 9711990003 whenever some us ready to visit there...

Comment

demand was generated for Offices only... is the demand generated for retail shops also.. pls confirm..

Comment

Originally posted by Varinder mitt View Post
            demand was generated for Offices only... is the demand generated for retail shops also.. pls confirm..

How does that matter ? Demand should be as per Payment Plan ...and these guys have taken so much cash....in aggregate they hv already received more than 25% payment without even obtaining all approvals...and that to more than 6-7 months back...request all to call Ankur Chandok - Director - 9910066974 / crm@capitalgroup.net.in - clearly stating that payment should be demande as per payment plan ONLY...and construction should commence at the earliest...

Just hope Chandok's dont mess up there 1st big project...though my good wishes are with them..

Comment

As per discussion with Capital project building plan will come in this week and we can expect the launch in Feb..but i am doubtful as already there is failure of committments from builder few times in last few months..

Comment

visited capital office.. Project is expected to be launched in Feb'13 positively..All the advertisements are ready as shown by the builder... All the things are in place...

Project will be launched at huge premius...Rs.16000/sqft++ for the GF... and Rs.12000++ for the First floor..
                As per builder Bulider has only 7 shops at GF (Sizes more than 700 sqft) and few shops on the FF... So inventory is very less...

Capital residential will launch first week of Feb'13 and at very good rates approx. 8000/sqft..all the final brochures are ready for the same as shown by builder...

Let us hope for the best and Good luck to all the investors..

Comment

Varinder,

Any chance you took pics of marketing brochures etc?

Thanks
                  Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Varinder mitt View Post
                    visited capital office.. Project is expected to be launched in Feb'13 positively..All the advertisements are ready as shown by the builder... All the things are in place...

Project will be launched at huge premius...Rs.16000/sqft++ for the GF... and Rs.12000++ for the First floor..
                    As per builder Bulider has only 7 shops at GF (Sizes more than 700 sqft) and few shops on the FF... So inventory is very less...

Capital residential will launch first week of Feb'13 and at very good rates approx. 8000/sqft..all the final brochures are ready for the same as shown by builder...

Let us hope for the best and Good luck to all the investors..
                    Launch is very important for builders reputation and investors. It will be good to see a proper advertisement and brochures for cityscape as it is one of my fav projects on that road although I made an exit from the same 3 months back

Comment

Roughrider - if you don't mind, can you pls let us know the reason of your exit?

Obviously you wouldn't have made any significant gains taking an exit at such an early stage, so I am a but curious to know if you see a better investment opportunity anywhere else?

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
                      Launch is very important for builders reputation and investors. It will be good to see a proper advertisement and brochures for cityscape as it is one of my fav projects on that road although I made an exit from the same 3 months back

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X