• Show
Clear All

Re : Capital City Scape, Capital Group, Sector 66, Gurgaon

still planning...how much disc r u getting

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider View Post
      still planning...how much disc r u getting
      Getting first floor for 8950. I can get it down if start negotiating but I am making my mind before negotiate on final price.

Do you have any experience of dealing with retail shops? How easy / difficult is it too sell a under construction shop?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbuddy1002 View Post
        Getting first floor for 8950. I can get it down if start negotiating but I am making my mind before negotiate on final price.

Do you have any experience of dealing with retail shops? How easy / difficult is it too sell a under construction shop?
        Brokers here are quoting 9250 and brokers discount on the top of it...8950 includes disc or not ??

As per my understanding, Retail shops are not as liquid as Residential properties...and are highly dependent on location & the way the whole market/mall/office space comes up

But the point here is that nothing is available in less than 1-1.25 cr in residential at GCX so if investment size is small shops can be considered...office spaces are no-no

Comment

Is it right to expect that retail will give better returns as compared to residential in gurgaon in next 2-3 years time frame ?

Comment

no dont think so...residential would give more return in my opinion but commercial gives higher rentals

Comment

Originally posted by ukbuddy1002 View Post

Can you urgently let me know that what kind of discount are u getting on 8950 and which broker is offering you this bsp as ive been told 9250...
              i might close in tomorrow

Comment

Can you urgently let me know that what kind of discount are u getting on 8950 and which broker is offering you this bsp as ive been told 9250...
                i might close in tomorrow
                8950 includes broker discount also. So you should be able to get it from anywhere easily. I have spoken to 3 different persons and they all were happy to offer this price.

I will decide on this tomorrow and still thinking about this project

Comment

Bought one shop on the first floor today...ground floor was out of my pocket

Comment

Bought one shop on the first floor today...ground floor was out of my pocket
                    Congrats man.

What was the final deal you got and how much area you picked up ?
                    I am almost in final stages and looking to arrange some funds.

We should make a group for this so that we can exchange information about progress of project

Comment

what price u bought sir

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X