Collapse

Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2015
375 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

How is your search going on ? Any idea about the resale price of garden facing 3bhk in Skyon now ?

Originally posted by quixotic View Post
    Well I just so happen to have spoken with a sales guy at Ireo site office as well as a broker as it turns out that the official price is now 9600/- I was offered one is A tower on 3rd and 4th floor for that price.

Comment

Current Price in secondary market of 2 BHK + SQ is trading at 8400/sq ft - 8500/sq ft level with sudden HUGE DEMAND.A month back , the price was 7500/sq ft - 7600/sq ft.Price of 3 BHK , garden facing should be definitely more.

Comment

Originally posted by vineetm View Post
        Current Price in secondary market of 2 BHK + SQ is trading at 8400/sq ft - 8500/sq ft level with sudden HUGE DEMAND.A month back , the price was 7500/sq ft - 7600/sq ft.Price of 3 BHK , garden facing should be definitely more.
        The increase is not due to DEMAND but HYPE
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

After looking at the resale options, I decided against it. The resale prices jumped a bit in the time that I have been looking at this project. So, that also does play on my mind. Cant do a fresh booking because the prices to me, seem a little too much given everything. 1000 Rs jump in fresh booking as well was enough to make me turn away from Skyon. I guess you could say, I missed the boat on this one

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          How is your search going on ? Any idea about the resale price of garden facing 3bhk in Skyon now ?
          Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Not a bad boat to miss.. I for one am feeling quite jittery about the state of play in financial markets globally, and talking to a PE guy just re-affirmed. I hope I am wrong for the sake of my job (and many others like it)..

As regarding RE, it is guys like me who are the ultimate end users for such properties.. i remember when 2008 hit, there no takers for DLF Park Place at 6500.. NONE.. whether price came down or not is immaterial, as anyone looking to sell just could not. We can talk of Delhi factor, brokers with tons of money, and so on, but when jobs start going the mere uncertainty kills the housing market as no one looks to buy.

I know many others have been nervous about the state of play and have been wrong. I honestly hope I am as well.

Time will tell...

Comment

You are right, there were no takers at 6500 for Park Place but now the same thing can easily be sold for 12000 or so. Corrections come and go, its all part of this RE industry. But if you try and time your purchases and sales by predicting such corrections, then more often than not, it will not work out. There is a lot of development still to happen in Gurgaon, and one thing is for sure prices will keep rising and continue to make owning a decent property in Gurgaon harder and harder, so get in when you can and hope it works out.

Here's to hoping for the best!!!!
              Disclaimer: This is my understanding, plz do your own research and find out for yourself.

Comment

Hi Rushil- whats your view on Ansal Esencia low-rise flats. You did mention about plots in your initial mail, however appreciate your thoughts on this

Thanks in advance
                BigV

Comment

I would encourage you to go and see the township first. If you are looking for end use and if it fits in your budget then you can consider ground plus basement unit.
                  It will come out well for end use with over 5 parks for children to play around.

Regarding appreciation, though Ansal brand name would not be the reason for appreciation yet due tp neighboring high end projects like IVV and Merlin, the rates here would also start moving up.
                  God bet for long term.

Originally posted by Veeejay View Post
                  Hi Rushil- whats your view on Ansal Esencia low-rise flats. You did mention about plots in your initial mail, however appreciate your thoughts on this

Thanks in advance
                  BigV

Comment

Are you sure 2bhk are going at this rate. Can anyone else confirm the price for both 2bhk and 3bhk(garden facing) in resale ?

Originally posted by vineetm View Post

Comment

• Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

I can confirm about 2 BHK + SQ.It's available for 8400/sq ft in secondary market.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X