Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2015
375 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Dear Mr. Arora and Kumar

I had also sought information on Krish Provence (on the thread on Krish builders). Will be glad to hear member views on this project. While some say there is unsold inventory and others a very bullish given the 'prestigious' launches in the area. best regards, ramesh

Comment

Enough to swallow all the Luxe RE coming in Gcxx.

How about 21 Villas costing 50 cr each coming soon IREO City...

Even these will have enough takers. Its all about exclusivity. And where in the world we would find such a big disproportionate distribution of wealth like we have in India.

Just see how the landscape of Gcx changes in next 3-4 years.

Uber Luxe !!!

RA.

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
      Rabb rakha!!

For even a super amazing project 10k looks very vey high.
      Gurgaon me itne kitne multi millionaires hain!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post

Even these will have enough takers. Its all about exclusivity. And where in the world we would find such a big disproportionate distribution of wealth like we have in India.

Uber Luxe !!!

RA.
        sir yeh bam pe bam phod rahe ho, 50 crores for villas . aur bhi kuch pitare me band rakha hai to khol do.

Comment

Sir Pehla haq IREO ka. As and when they disclose, I will disclose. Cant do it before them. There are many such things that you will see in next 3-4 years.

Lets hope for the best.

RA

Originally posted by Bikumatre View Post
          sir yeh bam pe bam phod rahe ho, 50 crores for villas . aur bhi kuch pitare me band rakha hai to khol do.

Comment

Sir Pehla haq IREO ka. As and when they disclose, I will disclose. Cant do it before them. There are many such things that you will see in next 3-4 years.

Lets hope for the best.

RA
            no wonder the high decibel, extremely visible brand building campaign. with so many things at stake and with such grand plans, i sincerely hope they deliver on their first few commitments to make their positon rock solid.

Comment

Peene aur nahane ke liye paani nahi hai gurgaon me.. aur 50 cr ke Villas. Hah...

Comment

jiske paas 50 crore hain, woh paani kaa jugaad to kar hee sakta hai .... dont you think so?? ;-)

Comment

Uber Luxe !!!

RA.
                  Hail IREO and their confidence...

Comment

Originally posted by dceite View Post
                    Peene aur nahane ke liye paani nahi hai gurgaon me.. aur 50 cr ke Villas. Hah...
                    respect your views, however there can be another way to look at it, if by getting the rich to come and invest in gurgaon vs other markets, they only benefit the gurgaon market as the government gets more revenue through property tax , edc/ idc and that can be used to develop the infrastructure for entire gurgaon . Provided government has the will. They have to be forced to do what the citizens want by assertive action,

Comment

Originally posted by Bikumatre View Post
                      respect your views, however there can be another way to look at it, if by getting the rich to come and invest in gurgaon vs other markets, they only benefit the gurgaon market as the government gets more revenue through property tax , edc/ idc and that can be used to develop the infrastructure for entire gurgaon . Provided government has the will. They have to be forced to do what the citizens want by assertive action,
                      Govt has only one will - Money... but builders can get more development done in the area by paying more money to the authorities...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X