Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2015
375 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

    Singh Saab,

    Thanks for the update. I think now when investors have realized the potential of this project and have entered it, one can see a steady appreciation coming in.

    With so much of black money floating around in real estate and also with the problem of holding too many properties, I guess investor are now consolidating their RE holding. Instead of holding 4-5 properties of 2k-3k size, its better to go for 5bhk sizes etc.

    And if your Delhi migration phenomenon is actually working then those living in Kothi's in Delhi and easily buy 5k-8k sqft gated community property by selling their delhi property.

    Lets see.

    Now back to Skyon. Just wanted to check from fellow members whats the action going on in Skyon. What is the resale price of 3bhk garden facing unit?

    RA

    Originally posted by RHSingh View Post
    Rushil bhai , I was thinking the same but in last 1 week , I have seen 3 apartments being bought by pure investors ( with deep pockets) with the ability to hold till 70% completion stage or even see it thru till possession.. they happen to be my acquaintances ..

    I see huge appetite for biggersize and ultra luxury projects in gurgaon as the supply for these are quite limited ..( i am not including DEW in this)

    with the new launches coming at 15k -25k brackets ..

    Also specially after this summer's terrible power and water situation , many Southdelhi families are selling and moving to Gated communities in Gurgaon.. this is all from my personal experience..

    but on the other hand , I also feel that the market is also entering overheated phase and we could encounter U turn in coming future..

    Also except DLF No builder has actually given possession in luxury apartments .. Ireo seems promising , we will know in next 12-18 months after GA gives possession and people start living in it ..

    If it comes through with flying colors , then the prices of their other properties would skyrocket..

    Thats the view many share and are thus investing in luxury space ..

    Comment


    • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      Singh Saab,

      Thanks for the update. I think now when investors have realized the potential of this project and have entered it, one can see a steady appreciation coming in.

      With so much of black money floating around in real estate and also with the problem of holding too many properties, I guess investor are now consolidating their RE holding. Instead of holding 4-5 properties of 2k-3k size, its better to go for 5bhk sizes etc.

      And if your Delhi migration phenomenon is actually working then those living in Kothi's in Delhi and easily buy 5k-8k sqft gated community property by selling their delhi property.

      Lets see.

      Now back to Skyon. Just wanted to check from fellow members whats the action going on in Skyon. What is the resale price of 3bhk garden facing unit?

      RA
      Rushil bhai , I don't know about resale price but yes for fresh booking Ireo has increased the PLC from 1000 to 1500 for garden facing units and 125 price increase in BSP so over all RS 625 per sq ft increase in skyon ..
      I dropped the idea of skyon as of now with this price increase..

      Comment


      • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
        Those were the days, ...........

        Happy Investing !!

        Great write up!! please accept my compliments!

        Good day!
        Gaurav Sehgal

        Comment


        • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

          hi everyone,
          as far as i know, i live in south delhi and have been here fr 20 yrs now!
          no one is willing to migrate to gurgaon but they r ready to invest..therefore the migration phenomenon remains to be seen, as the social infrastructure of delhi is way ahead of gurgaon, security is inside gated communities but out side is still shoddy roads and crippling infra..
          now coming to skyon, i heard brahma which is right next to skyon is launching at almost 30% less price, and a lot of investor interest has shifted there, looks like skyon is headed fr a slowdown for a while till demand and supply catches up..
          happy investing..

          Comment


          • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

            I quite agree with you on Delhi Migration theory. However, beyond a certain point, Delhi dosent have enough availability and the entire market is a resale market.
            Secondly the price diff between Delhi and Gurgaon is huge and this will always make hot money from Delhi move towards Gurgaon.

            However, couldn't understand the correlation between Skyon and Brahma Plots.
            How would a launch of plot impact the apartments of Skyon. AFAIK, Brahma has a checkered past and it will take a long for them to instill the confidence amongst the investors community and the end users.

            Thanks

            RA



            Originally posted by arjunr View Post
            hi everyone,
            as far as i know, i live in south delhi and have been here fr 20 yrs now!
            no one is willing to migrate to gurgaon but they r ready to invest..therefore the migration phenomenon remains to be seen, as the social infrastructure of delhi is way ahead of gurgaon, security is inside gated communities but out side is still shoddy roads and crippling infra..
            now coming to skyon, i heard brahma which is right next to skyon is launching at almost 30% less price, and a lot of investor interest has shifted there, looks like skyon is headed fr a slowdown for a while till demand and supply catches up..
            happy investing..

            Comment


            • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by RHSingh View Post
              Also specially after this summer's terrible power and water situation , many Southdelhi families are selling and moving to Gated communities in Gurgaon.. this is all from my personal experience..



              Really ? gurgaon got better water and electricity then SOUTH delhi and people are moving there ?

              the only reason i have seen till date ... for movers from delhi to guraon... is to have a bigger house, or maybe closer to office house....

              Comment


              • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

                Gurgaon has water/power/security better than Delhi but ONLY if you are living in one of the condominiums/gated projects even though all this is privately managed by the builders. Of course its a different story the moment you step out where security is concerned but then Delhi is no great shakes either.
                Im expecting all IREO projects to provide water/power/security better than any place in Delhi
                too (except maybe the super richie rich places in Delhi).
                I know several Delhi folks who have moved or are planning to move to Gurgaon because of these reasons including two old couples who moved from standalone Delhi houses to Gurgaon condos mainly for security reasons.

                Originally posted by mkhemka View Post
                Really ? gurgaon got better water and electricity then SOUTH delhi and people are moving there ?

                the only reason i have seen till date ... for movers from delhi to guraon... is to have a bigger house, or maybe closer to office house....
                Last edited September 9 2012, 10:41 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                  Gurgaon has water/power/security better than Delhi but ONLY if you are living in one of the condominiums/gated projects even though all this is privately managed by the builders. Of course its a different story the moment you step out where security is concerned but then Delhi is no great shakes either.
                  Im expecting all IREO projects to provide water/power/security better than any place in Delhi
                  too (except maybe the super richie rich places in Delhi).
                  I know several Delhi folks who have moved or are planning to move to Gurgaon because of these reasons including two old couples who moved from standalone Delhi houses to Gurgaon condos mainly for security reasons.

                  Reasons might vary saxena saahab, as no two families have same set of circumstances. As you mentioned, old couple living alone in a standalone house can be prime targets. So, they may want to move in a flat system.

                  However, to say Gurgaon has better electricity/ safety / water due to which people want to move might not necessarily be true. Even if you consider safety, you would have to venture out - Delhi police is 100 times better than local Gurgawan police. Safety- you would have to venture out from your flat and the way people drive here including driving against one way regularly is itself the biggest safety hazard . Moreover, you have to shell out huge maintenance and power back-up bills for all the electricity problems in Gurgaon (10-12 hours of cut every day in summers) 12-14 Rs. a unit. In Delhi, electricity cut is not more than 1-2 hours a day, for which a humble inverter will suffice.Moreover, Delhi is going to be power surplus in 1.5 years time and there have been huge improvements in electricity distribution systems in Delhi. Moreover, infrastructure and other things in Delhi are far better there including awsome public transport system - Metro and auto availability.

                  The actual reasons for shifting might be office location and prohibitive property prices in Delhi as someone mentioned earlier in this thread. e.g. a family which has grown might need a bigger house and they will get 2 houses in Gurgaon after selling their one house in Delhi and can live more comfortably. Hence, mileage might vary, but never on so called factors like "safety/ electricty"!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

                    You probably didnt notice my rider. I said ONLY IF you are living in gated complexes/condos then water/power/security are better.
                    Since this is an IREO thread and we are discussing wrt to IREO, I do believe that IREO projects will provide a much more comfortable living/water/power/security in comparison to anywhere in Delhi (barring the super richie-rich ones).

                    Originally posted by harshogle View Post
                    Reasons might vary saxena saahab, as no two families have same set of circumstances. As you mentioned, old couple living alone in a standalone house can be prime targets. So, they may want to move in a flat system.

                    However, to say Gurgaon has better electricity/ safety / water due to which people want to move might not necessarily be true. Even if you consider safety, you would have to venture out - Delhi police is 100 times better than local Gurgawan police. Safety- you would have to venture out from your flat and the way people drive here including driving against one way regularly is itself the biggest safety hazard . Moreover, you have to shell out huge maintenance and power back-up bills for all the electricity problems in Gurgaon (10-12 hours of cut every day in summers) 12-14 Rs. a unit. In Delhi, electricity cut is not more than 1-2 hours a day, for which a humble inverter will suffice.Moreover, Delhi is going to be power surplus in 1.5 years time and there have been huge improvements in electricity distribution systems in Delhi. Moreover, infrastructure and other things in Delhi are far better there including awsome public transport system - Metro and auto availability.

                    The actual reasons for shifting might be office location and prohibitive property prices in Delhi as someone mentioned earlier in this thread. e.g. a family which has grown might need a bigger house and they will get 2 houses in Gurgaon after selling their one house in Delhi and can live more comfortably. Hence, mileage might vary, but never on so called factors like "safety/ electricty"!
                    Last edited September 9 2012, 12:30 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                      Gurgaon has water/power/security better than Delhi but ONLY if you are living in one of the condominiums/gated projects even though all this is privately managed by the builders. Of course its a different story the moment you step out where security is concerned but then Delhi is no great shakes either.
                      Im expecting all IREO projects to provide water/power/security better than any place in Delhi
                      too (except maybe the super richie rich places in Delhi).
                      I know several Delhi folks who have moved or are planning to move to Gurgaon because of these reasons including two old couples who moved from standalone Delhi houses to Gurgaon condos mainly for security reasons.
                      This is true picture of condominium /gated projects in Gurgaon . No water / power / security problem inside the complex...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X