Collapse

Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2015
375 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Since you are a new user, you wont be able to send PM to me unless you cross around 20-30 posts. I am sure there will be a way out . Unfortunately I dont know about it.

Would request Amit001, Manoja, BlessU to help...

Originally posted by gauravsehgal View Post
    Hi Rushil, i wanted to get in touch with you, if you may allow. could you guide how to send a pm to you??

tx in advance!

Comment

Skyon EC recieved....

For those who are following this thread and are interested on the development of Skyon, here is a little update.

I have an email confirmation from IREO that they have recieved the EC on 31st of July and since then the construction has started.

Next installment is Due in early January and as per their latest guidance they are confident of delivering the project in the thrid quarter of 2015.

So as far as ambiguity on EC is there, it has been finally put to rest.

All the best

RA.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
        Those were the days, when we use to build homes,crave to have a nice little shelter that provides security to the family where it eats, breathes,lives ,loves,cares,plays,enjoy the life together.

Biggest advantage if the proximity to Sohna road. So everything required for a family to sustain is within 2-3 kms of this location. Once the SPR and Sohna road intersection gets connected, then this property will be the best place to live in medium budget.

will welcome views of all the members , so that i can understand the market better and take a appropriate decision.

Following are the options I considered ;-

1.Ireo Uptown :- Available 6300,sizes 1450 2bhk,2000sq ft 3 bhk. Good locations, very likely to be delivered on time. Was almost sure of entering this project but changed my mind due to large portion of B component required.

2.Ansal Essencia :- Just loved this project. Excellent concept, work going on at good pace, lots of greenery,green township, more than 4-5 parks inside. Just didnt have enouh money to buy plots. At 75k in resale this is a steal when you see only luxury rpoejcts like IVV and Merlin around.

3.M3M :- Loved the layout of 3bhk sample appt. But again it was out of budget.

4.Presidia :- Best Premium project on Golf course road. Fantastic location,low density (only 200 appt), good layout and construction going on good pace. My number 1 recommendation on GCX. Nothing can beat the location of this project. My prediction :- 15k on completion.

5. Bestech Park View :- Best sample apprtment seen till date. Awsome layout, livable if delivered tomorrow. 80% project is complete. Best investment for those looking for end use and early possession. Couldnt buy due to budget constraint.

6. Ireo Skyon :- When this project was launched it was declared the first failure of IREO. Many things went against it. Pricing of 6500 for first week and then immediate revision to 7500 a week after. Space age living facility of controlling your home from anywhere in the world with the help of Ipad/home pad. Electronically controlled curtains, washing machine,dryer, lighting ,locking etc etc through home pad was way ahead of its times.

It was a big laggard for first year. Resale was happening at 6800-7100 for a long time.
        But when most of the developers on Gcx, SPR started faltering on their delivery schedule,crisis in Unitech, high priced launches in 8x,9x,10x sectors, slowly this dud started looking as good value for money.

From Jan this year till this date, resale price has jumped from 7300 to 8000 in 3bhk appartment. With construction of Grand Arch and Uptown going on fast pace,those who had their doubt on delivery capability of Ireo, also realized its potential now and started investing in.

Besides with just 30% payment gone till date, its makes and exciting proposition for investor to enter at this stage.

I have already had a good expereince in Ireo Victory Valley till date and hence couldnt not resist the temptation of taking another plunge in Ireo Property.
        After going through 3 months of research, countless arguments with family members,freinds and fellow members I couldnt resist anymore and .....

Oooppsss.... I did it again. Invested again in Gcx and Ireo and bought Skyon....

Hope many prospective buyers would get some help from this epic.

Happy Investing !!
        Rushil sir,

absolutely amazing post and i am a newbie and it was a learning experience to go through this post, in the little time i have browsed through iref, i am still to see a post so comprehensive and no wonder it has got more than 46 likes.

Please do help me with some of my queries which i am putting in the next post and will be highly appreciative of your help.

My queries are as under :

I am looking for a 3 BHK for end use and can pay max white.

I have a budget of around 2 Crore , slightly stretchable and i can look at a horizon of maximum 3 to 4 years for posession, due to personal reasons.

could you please help me with the following questions :

1. should i look at GCx, spr or sohna road
        2. will an RTM be better or an UC property.
        3. what are the builders / projects that can fit in my budget.
        4. should i also look at Dwarka expressway as people in ndtv programme have been advicing dwarka expressway.
        5. will the GCx become livable in next 4 years.
        6. will sohna road prices sustain their momentum once the GCx / spr properties come in.
        7. when will the SPR become a reality.
        8. should i invest near GCR side or the sohna road side of GCx and if so which has the higher appreciation prospect.
        9. If i were to choose between Tata, Ireo, Emaar , M3m & pioneer, which one should i go for considering a maximum budget of 2 to 2.4 cr for a 3 bhk. RTM in max 4 years, with maximum upside over next 8 years is what i would ideally look for
        Last edited September 10 2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words. Will try to answer your questions as per my understanding. My answers in Red.

Originally posted by atalbihari View Post
          Rushil sir,

absolutely amazing post and i am a newbie and it was a learning experience to go through this post, in the little time i have browsed through iref, i am still to see a post so comprehensive and no wonder it has got more than 46 likes.

Please do help me with some of my queries which i am putting in the next post and will be highly appreciative of your help.

Here is my reply to your questions

I have a budget of around 2 Crore , slightly stretchable and i can look at a horizon of maximum 3 to 4 years for posession, due to personal reasons.

First priority Gcx and then SPR and also depending on your budget.

I would recommened going for UC property as you have a horizon of 3-4 years

You can try for Ireo Uptown (7500-7800) & IVV (8000-8500) OR M3M Merlin (6400-6800 Value Buy). On SPR Tata Primanti (7300-7500), Tulip Violet (5200).

You will have to pay approx 1000-1500 above market rate if you buy from the company directly. Since you want all white deal then you will have to give mandate to your broker to look for such options only.

You can try for Ireo Uptown directly from the company @8000 for 3 BHK. Delivery in a years time.

Since you have 3-4 years time I would recommened going for M3M Merlin. There are lots of distress sale in the market and if you work hard you may get a deal in 6400 also. You will have two advantage ;-

a. Get a jaw dropping price of 6400 in Gcx for a project which has all the bells and whistle. Its next to IVV so it will get its price from IVV. L&T is doing th construction so quality and delivery is taken care off.
          When on Dew all the new launches are coming in 7k range for luxury project, this is a value buy right now.
          Yes there are few concerns regarding M3M but with 3-4 years of Horizong, I think, they will become insginificant in future.

b. Since the difference between launch price and resale price is not much, you can enter with a very littlle black comp that would be required to buy a project in resale. In all the other projects mentioned above, B comp is huge.

4. should i also look at Dwarka expressway as people in ndtv programme have been advicing dwarka expressway.

When you have a budget and a 3-4 years horizong, it would be worthwhile to remain in Gcx and SPR to the max.

Depends on your definition of "Livability". Just ask yourself what are the min facilities and infra that you would need for your family in a location when you move in. If you feel you would get them in 4 years, you can go ahead.

There would be many who would be ready to compromise on infra realted issue to save rent and move in there early and wait for the things to develop. Completely your perspective.
          Your criteria would be the reason that will decide the premium you would pay for the location today.

6. will sohna road prices sustain their momentum once the GCx / spr properties come in.

Dont think so. Sohna road projects were launched 7-8 years back and have the basic facilities. All the new projects both on SPR and Gcx have new and added features. Together in Gcx and SPR additional supply of 7-9

The day issue related to Ambedkar statue on Sohna road and SPR junction is resolved and all the few cases on 300 meter stretch near Unitech sites are resolved, SPR would be a reality.

Its this 300 meters of separation that is holding the Myth of SPR to become reality.

But yes certainly before you get the possession, SPR would be a reality.

8. should i invest near GCR side or the sohna road side of GCx and if so which has the higher appreciation prospect.

Your budget will decide the side you want to be in. Both ends have their merits and so are their costs. GCR side are expendive. Min rate is of Pioneer Park and that too at 8k level now. On Sohna side you have atleast 10 choices between Emmar, Ireo , Bestech , Ansal and M3M.

9. If i were to choose between Tata, Ireo, Emaar , M3m & pioneer, which one should i go for considering a maximum budget of 2 to 2.4 cr for a 3 bhk. RTM in max 4 years, with maximum upside over next 8 years is what i would ideally look for
          Well this answer could be a biased answer because I am invested in IREO. Still wont mind sharing my priority list.

1. Ireo
          2.Tata.
          3.Emmar (Purely because most of their projects on Gcx are 70-80% cmplete)
          4. Pioneer (Lots of juice has gone because of Location. ROI from current price wont be better then above projects)

If I were you and with the limitation of WHite comp as mentioned by you , this is what my priority list would have been :-

1. M3M Merlin - Reason explained above.
          2. Uptown - Directly from the company.
          3. IVV - From resale. Look out for the ones booked at 7200 level with low PLC
          4. Primanti - Resale.
          5. Emmar projects on Gcx - The ones with good location and 2 years for deliv
          6. Tulip Violet - 2 units together in resale.

In case You can arrange for B comp then you must also try to get in Skyon at 9200 level. Expected price will be in the range of 15 k at the time of Delivery.
          Second option would be Presidia. But this would need a very very high B comp.

Hope this helps. Take others opinion as well. My views could be biased due to my exposure in IREO.

Best of Luck

RA
          Last edited September 10 2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atalbihari View Post
            Rushil sir,

for
            Rushil Bhai,

I did not notice it , it must be a record, wow 46 likes . It was undoubtedly one of the most amazing posts . Keept it going.

atal bihari ji,

Thanks for pointing it out. Despite his claim of being an ireo investors, he has always been giving very balanced views, i would second his view most of the time.

Comment

I have never come across anyone having so many likes.
              Rushil's likes to posts ratio is awesome. Reflects value in his posts.

By the way do you think Skyon is possible in resale market at or under 9K price (including PLCs), if I bring in premium in colored component. I am looking for 3-bhk, first investment in NCR.

By the way don't you think, Emaar is undervalued.
              Last edited September 10 2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                Thanks for your kind words. Will try to answer your questions as per my understanding. My answers in Red.

Here is my reply to your questions

First priority Gcx and then SPR and also depending on your budget.

I would recommened going for UC property as you have a horizon of 3-4 years

You can try for Ireo Uptown (7500-7800) & IVV (8000-8500) OR M3M Merlin (6400-6800 Value Buy). On SPR Tata Primanti (7300-7500), Tulip Violet (5200).

You will have to pay approx 1000-1500 above market rate if you buy from the company directly. Since you want all white deal then you will have to give mandate to your broker to look for such options only.

You can try for Ireo Uptown directly from the company @8000 for 3 BHK. Delivery in a years time.

Since you have 3-4 years time I would recommened going for M3M Merlin. There are lots of distress sale in the market and if you work hard you may get a deal in 6400 also. You will have two advantage ;-

a. Get a jaw dropping price of 6400 in Gcx for a project which has all the bells and whistle. Its next to IVV so it will get its price from IVV. L&T is doing th construction so quality and delivery is taken care off.
                When on Dew all the new launches are coming in 7k range for luxury project, this is a value buy right now.
                Yes there are few concerns regarding M3M but with 3-4 years of Horizong, I think, they will become insginificant in future.

b. Since the difference between launch price and resale price is not much, you can enter with a very littlle black comp that would be required to buy a project in resale. In all the other projects mentioned above, B comp is huge.

When you have a budget and a 3-4 years horizong, it would be worthwhile to remain in Gcx and SPR to the max.

Depends on your definition of "Livability". Just ask yourself what are the min facilities and infra that you would need for your family in a location when you move in. If you feel you would get them in 4 years, you can go ahead.

There would be many who would be ready to compromise on infra realted issue to save rent and move in there early and wait for the things to develop. Completely your perspective.
                Your criteria would be the reason that will decide the premium you would pay for the location today.

Dont think so. Sohna road projects were launched 7-8 years back and have the basic facilities. All the new projects both on SPR and Gcx have new and added features. Together in Gcx and SPR additional supply of 7-9

The day issue related to Ambedkar statue on Sohna road and SPR junction is resolved and all the few cases on 300 meter stretch near Unitech sites are resolved, SPR would be a reality.

Its this 300 meters of separation that is holding the Myth of SPR to become reality.

But yes certainly before you get the possession, SPR would be a reality.

Your budget will decide the side you want to be in. Both ends have their merits and so are their costs. GCR side are expendive. Min rate is of Pioneer Park and that too at 8k level now. On Sohna side you have atleast 10 choices between Emmar, Ireo , Bestech , Ansal and M3M.

Well this answer could be a biased answer because I am invested in IREO. Still wont mind sharing my priority list.

1. Ireo
                2.Tata.
                3.Emmar (Purely because most of their projects on Gcx are 70-80% cmplete)
                4. Pioneer (Lots of juice has gone because of Location. ROI from current price wont be better then above projects)

If I were you and with the limitation of WHite comp as mentioned by you , this is what my priority list would have been :-

1. M3M Merlin - Reason explained above.
                2. Uptown - Directly from the company.
                3. IVV - From resale. Look out for the ones booked at 7200 level with low PLC
                4. Primanti - Resale.
                5. Emmar projects on Gcx - The ones with good location and 2 years for deliv
                6. Tulip Violet - 2 units together in resale.

In case You can arrange for B comp then you must also try to get in Skyon at 9200 level. Expected price will be in the range of 15 k at the time of Delivery.
                Second option would be Presidia. But this would need a very very high B comp.

Hope this helps. Take others opinion as well. My views could be biased due to my exposure in IREO.

Best of Luck

RA
                Rushil sir,

Thank you very much for taking time out to address all my quries, it is highly appreciate and it clarifies several issues that were at the back of my mind. It is your humility that you respiond to all with equal fareness and spend so much time to respond to a newbee.

Incidentally i did go to some of these areas alongwith a broker and i was disappointed with some of the things i saw, i have taken photographs and i will upload it once i am able to figure out the way to do it.

1. S PR Properties.

We wnet to SPR and i asked the broker about some of my concerns and he pointed out to ambedkar statue and it was shifted out of the way.

Biut the approach from sohna road was horrible to say the least, at the start there is a barsati nallah, which goes all the way to Tata Primanti i guess, it was stagnant , dirty.

The road was impossible to navigate, it was a katcha road that till about 150 to 200 m and then some sort of tar could be seen. I could see a spaze commercial and Tata Primanti.

Had great expectation from Primanti, but was shocked to see a very large sub station and Powergird unit side by side bang next to the SPR and Tata Primanti. Infact from one side it was fully blocking the site. Large electic high tension towers are just adjacent and i could hear a vibrating noice which was very annoying.

we took a side road and went inside the site through a kuttcha road, the Project seems to be coming up fast & a very good pace of construction.

There were signboards of simplex & ahlluwalia, never heard of them was expecting someone like L&T or shapoorji pallonji.

It was a big letdown , when you go further down SPR, the road suddenly ends in a village out of the blue. I am not sure how will they shift an entire village to construct SPR further. so there is not one decent exit on either side and other side there is no exit.

Broker showed me 2 Tulip Project at a distance, went through unitech land to reach near Tulip violet , i guess. I was shocked to see no sector roads at all, not even started. I am not sure how will people reach these projects without SPR, sector roads.

I was wondering if i had actually come to the correct place.

will upload the pictures for everyone to see the truth/ hype of SPR.

will be writing about other projects in my next post.

Comment

photos of spr

Uploading series of photos taken of southern peripheral road and its approach from sohna road. As i mentioned i was shocked at its condition, the locals say this has been the status for the last 4 years atleast.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Tata Primanti Photos

I had huge expectations from Tata Primanti, very well designed project overall but extremely poor room design, probably the smallest bedroom. But being a Tata Project had great expectations. The SPR roads or lack of it was a big downer, but so was the location of the project, see for yourself
                    Attached Files

Comment

other projects

some of the other projects , please help name them, had sen tulips 2 projects and unitechs. was so disappointed that did not want to bother much with the location, hope have not missed much. absolutely no sector roads at all till now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X