Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Last updated: February 25 2015
375 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gcc Builders Vs Ireo Builders, Gurgaon

Thanks Mrs Saxena..

Unfortunately its a myth on IREF that by underquoting or overquoting one can influence the price in the resale market. Today buying a property is not a joke (it wasnt a joke in past either),however due to the sky high prices, the stakes have changed a lot.
    Hence anyone who is putting his money in the market would do a thorough research. And it takes just one call to brokers to know the correct rate today. There is always a scope of few bucks here and there but one cant mislead anyone today as far as the prices are concerned.

Just do a small count of the sms that we are getting today for a launch or property like DLF crest. I find it really funny that a property which would min cost 5 cr to start with and a payment of 90L required in 90 days, is marketed by same brokers who were also selling projects worth 30 lakh to places as far as Neemrana.

This entire community has got so blind with greed and incapacitated with the money earned with a simple effort like collecting cheques depositing to builders, that today they dont even understand the value of 5cr. They will call you with such an ease to explain a short term money making scheme like that of DLF Crest in subvention as if money grows in our back yard.

This madness has to stop first and price rationalization will bring back the sanity. I dont want to hold an asset that looks like giving me 30-40% ROI per annum but when it comes to selling then no one knows whats the real price.

Real price is the price that a buyer is ready to pay to hold it for a long term. Not the price that a financier is ready to pay to pick the property by paying a small token amount and offload it to a gullible investor.

From the very beginning,infact since the time I bought this property, I was talking about how the rates have gone beyond the fundamentals and just because only 30% payment has gone, everyone wants to buy.

Now when the payments would start coming in regularly, these same financiers would create a mayhem, by quoting all kinds of rate.

There are enough buyers for a project like Skyon, who would want to enter for end use or long term appreciation.

I can only write about Skyon and IVV about their current prices. I am sure there are many projects where the rates may be same or less then dec and await the arrival of Dew ka thanedaar to shed some light...

I still hold my assessment of 17-19k rate of skyon on possession and these temporary skirmishes will keep separating boyz from Men.....

RA

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
    RA - Kudos to you to be a rare person who discloses a downward change in price for your own property
    I also feel its a good sign and the market needs to cater to endusers,. A slow, steady, organic growth would be better for everyone (except short term investors).

So Uptown, IVV, Skyon are more or less same price as 6 months back.
    What about Presidia, PP, M3M projects ?
    Only Heritage One has increased since it was somewhat undervalued before but Im sure that will also plateau once it catches up with other similar projects.
    And wonder what this means for projects like 67A which started off with a pricepoint 1K higher than the current.

Comment

You are so right as usual. Still many people feel that underquoting or vice-versa on this forum will either get them a property cheap or raise the price of their own !!

And bang on abt DLF Crest also. My dad sitting in Mumbai has been bombarded with mails on DLF Crest when he has nothing to do with RE and the sole property he bought was 10 years back in Mumbai. This is the first time he's got emails for any Gurgaon RE (or any RE infact) so that shows the massive machinery in progress to promote such.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      Thanks Mrs Saxena..

Unfortunately its a myth on IREF that by underquoting or overquoting one can influence the price in the resale market. Today buying a property is not a joke (it wasnt a joke in past either),however due to the sky high prices, the stakes have changed a lot.
      Hence anyone who is putting his money in the market would do a thorough research. And it takes just one call to brokers to know the correct rate today. There is always a scope of few bucks here and there but one cant mislead anyone today as far as the prices are concerned.

Just do a small count of the sms that we are getting today for a launch or property like DLF crest. I find it really funny that a property which would min cost 5 cr to start with and a payment of 90L required in 90 days, is marketed by same brokers who were also selling projects worth 30 lakh to places as far as Neemrana.

This entire community has got so blind with greed and incapacitated with the money earned with a simple effort like collecting cheques depositing to builders, that today they dont even understand the value of 5cr. They will call you with such an ease to explain a short term money making scheme like that of DLF Crest in subvention as if money grows in our back yard.

This madness has to stop first and price rationalization will bring back the sanity. I dont want to hold an asset that looks like giving me 30-40% ROI per annum but when it comes to selling then no one knows whats the real price.

Real price is the price that a buyer is ready to pay to hold it for a long term. Not the price that a financier is ready to pay to pick the property by paying a small token amount and offload it to a gullible investor.

From the very beginning,infact since the time I bought this property, I was talking about how the rates have gone beyond the fundamentals and just because only 30% payment has gone, everyone wants to buy.

Now when the payments would start coming in regularly, these same financiers would create a mayhem, by quoting all kinds of rate.

There are enough buyers for a project like Skyon, who would want to enter for end use or long term appreciation.

I can only write about Skyon and IVV about their current prices. I am sure there are many projects where the rates may be same or less then dec and await the arrival of Dew ka thanedaar to shed some light...

I still hold my assessment of 17-19k rate of skyon on possession and these temporary skirmishes will keep separating boyz from Men.....

RA

Comment

RA - Kudos to you to be a rare person who discloses a downward change in price for your own property
        I also feel its a good sign and the market needs to cater to endusers,. A slow, steady, organic growth would be better for everyone (except short term investors).

So Uptown, IVV, Skyon are more or less same price as 6 months back.
        What about Presidia, PP, M3M projects ?
        Only Heritage One has increased since it was somewhat undervalued before but Im sure that will also plateau once it catches up with other similar projects.
        And wonder what this means for projects like 67A which started off with a pricepoint 1K higher than the current.

Absolutely second that - three cheers for RA..

The prices for flats/plots in entire NCR have been stagnant with +/-5% movement for last 6 months..

Comment

Yes

RA is one of the very few members, whose posts add value.

Else 99% of members (inc myself) here are either promoting (consciously or unconsciously) a project/location or criticizing one with biased objectives.
          Last edited May 16 2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

It actually means good times are ahead for all good projects on Gcx...

When 1300 people have decided to enter in Corridors 9400 (including car park) today, that means in next one years time when 40% payment would go in this project, all other projects on Gcx would start looking good as a value buy.

Most of the projects in Gcx have gone through the first major reshuffle that happens in any project. Most of the projects are under construction, week hands aks broker,financier or underwriter may have already exited by now and hence price would have stabilized. This stage will come in Corridors in 12-16 months from now and one can see the strength of the project only then.

Ask any seasoned investor in Gurgaon. April,May,June and July are the worst time for selling. Infact this is the best time to buy. There are many factors due to which buyers are the least in these times. Hence all the brokers start crying recession,recession in the market or start writing obituary on the death of resale market.

Market picks up from August onwards and peaks out by Feb or March every year.
            I have seen this pattern over last 7 years and this year wont be any different.

Unfortunately, buyers get negatively swayed by these developments and differ their purchase. And when rates start going up from Aug-Sept, they pick up whatever comes their way at higher price.

These months are the best months for purchase as one can get many options, good price and most imp can buy a project with a peace of mind.

Comment

Oh!

Corridor is the reason for extra bullishness on SPR.

Comment

Hi RA,
                Thanks for excellent post.

I am looking for 3BHK unit in Skyon. Let me know the guys who can help me in buying good location unit. It is for my end use.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Jahaan Panaah...!!!

Aapkey raaz mein aisi gustaakhi ki zurrat sapney mein bhi nahin kar saktey hein hum.....

Not at all bullish.... Just Beer-ish in this summer...

RA

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                  Oh!

Corridor is the reason for extra bullishness on SPR.

Comment

There are rumors in the market about Manesar Toll. It may be shift. if it does than 8x also be an attractive option. what the impact it may have on Gcx resale???

Comment

Gcx prices will get impacted only by one factor and that is the removal of Badhahpur chowk road block. Once SPR and Gcx will have thorough connectivity, Gcx prices will definitely get an impact.

However, competion of 16 lane GCR road and Metro till GCR/GCX junction may neutralize the above mentioned impact to an extent.

RA

Originally posted by InvestGuru View Post
                      There are rumors in the market about Manesar Toll. It may be shift. if it does than 8x also be an attractive option. what the impact it may have on Gcx resale???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X