Hello everyone , Got to know about Hero Homes coming up with a new residential project on dwarka expressway in sector 104, I have heard the project will be launched very soon. I have got few mailers stating tentative details as mentioned below. I believe after long time there will be new launch of prominent builder on dwarka expressway. I hope the project is launched in the price range of 70-80 lakhs so that people like us can afford the buy it. Also positive sentiments coming back about DEW will help Hero group in making this launch a big hit provided they launch in the same price range.

Details :

Hero Homes Sector 104 is the new arrival among best residential projects in Gurgaon on the marvelous Dwarka Expressway far away from the pollution and noises of the city. Hero Builders are going to make history with the introduction of Hero Homes 104.

Luxurious apartments in Gurgaon with dedicated equipment, semi-furnished, modular kitchen, extremely highlighted interiors with modern designs that will delight your living and make you fall for this beautiful Gurgaon property at the best location.

Hero Homes 104 Gurgaon is covered with greenery from all its sides as well as many other luxurious new property projects in Gurgaonas ATS Triumph, Godrej Summit, Puri Emerald Bay, One Indiabulls and commercial ventures like Ansal Town Walk, Indiabulls Corporate Office are also in close vicinity to it.

Hero Home Gurgaon gives flats for sale in Delhi NCR ensures the healthy living with its immense landscaped garden areas and jogging tracks around it for all the health conscious residents that wander for physical activities close to home.

Hero Sector 104 Gurgaon is undoubtedly one of the best property to buy in Gurgaon for a life-long investment as the location of Sector 104 gives additional benefits to the project due to its closeness to Dwarka Expressway, Railway Station, IGI Airport Terminal, Bus Stand and many other hot locations in Gurgaon.

Hero Homes Sector 104 Dwarka Expressway New flats in Gurgaon of Hero Homes aside 150m wide road enjoy long drives to Delhi, Pataudi Village, Main City, NH8 Manesar with from the luxury of Hero Homes Residential Project in Gurgaon.

Hero Homes 104 will be a lifestyle transformation for any individual craving for finely fitted property in Gurgaon with the amenities like Covered Parking Lot, Open Parking lot for visitors, vast space for playful activities, security with CCTV surveillance, Inter-Com for the residents, fire safety system and many others that makes it one of the most innovative upcoming projects in Gurgaon.

Hero Homes Dwarka Expressway offers to enjoy the hassle-free life in Hero Sector 104 apartments as it is an ideal decision if you are buying house in Gurgaon far from the crowds of the city.

KEY AMENITIES IN HERO HOMES SECTOR 104

Swimming Pool | Community Center
Club-House | Yoga Area
Jogging Track | Park | Crèche Area
Inter-Com Facility | Cafe
Badminton Court | Open Gym Area

SPECIFICATIONS OF HERO HOMES GURGAON

Wooden Flooring (Master Bedroom)
Vitrified Tiles in other rooms
Inbuilt Wardrobes (Master Bedroom)
Lift Systems (3 in each Tower)
Modular Kitchen with imported Cabinetry

HERO HOMES DWARKA EXPRESSWAY ADVANTAGES:

75% Open Area for free living
Hospitals- Chirag Hospital, Sneh Hospital, Monica Hospital, Global Hospital
Malls- Gurgaon Dreamz Mall, Ansal Plaza, Neo Square Mall
40 min to IGI Airport via UER II
30 min to Bus Stand via Daulatabad Main Road
30 minutes to Railway Station
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello,

I went to hero homes site in sector 104 today. They have made the sample flat as well. As per my broker, they are planning to launch it within this month. The location is very good and i feel its worth buying flat in Hero Homes, Gurgaon if they are priced between 70 - 75 lakhs. Though the catchment project in sector 104 seems to be over priced.

Just next to Hero Homes, Gurgaon, Puri Developer is selling their project Puri Emerald Bay. They are quoting 1.30 crore for 2 BHK and further ahead ATS Triumph is quoting around 1.75 crore for 3BHK. Another project in sector 104 is One Indiabulls wherein 2 BHK is for 70 lakhs but I am still skeptical when will they deliver the property.

Godrej Summit in sector 104 also seems to be good ready to move option but the location seems to be very challenging at this point of time.

Well in a nutshell, lets see at what price they launch their property.
    CommentQuote
  • Hero homes arrived.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I got this message from one of the broker. I am interested in this project as this fits in my budget. Has anyone any idea about the layout of 2 bhk, is it too small ?

ABOUT HERO HOMES. SECTOR-104, DWARKA EXPRESSWAY, GURGAON
    It is one of the upcoming residential projects in Gurgaon located at sector 104, Dwarka Expressway. It has become the landmark project in Gurugram. It is surrounded by the adequate greenery through the parks and natural scenic view to offer the high level of comfort to the end users. Hero Homes will be known as the renowned name in the real estate industry for its quality and trust. The whole residential projects are buildup under the standard guidelines and government policy to delivery more faith in the mind of end-users. The high rise residential building is spread over the huge acres of green land with having great connectivity. This luxury residential property offers a great view of Dwarka Expressway and the other residential & commercial projects.

Hero Homes Projects are designed and built while keeping in mind the mixture of a traditional and modern aspect of people & growing India. It is filled with all the modern amenities searched and proffered by the People such as ATM, Schools, College, Medical Facilities, banks and Grocery stores nearby. If we talk about the upcoming master plan, metro lines facilities will help you connected with the nearest cities like Faridabad, Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Sohna, Pataudi, Manesar and many more rural & urban areas.

Hero Homes in Gurgaon offers quality and secured living with having adequate spacious rooms and modular kitchen. The project is a perfect destination for the families. The project will offer a rich living & rich design experience due to high quarry exterior and interior infrastructure. Explore the Hero Home & its traditional aspects by visiting the projects.

RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS IN SECTOR 104 GURGAON
    Nothing comes under affordable if we talk about the real estate, but Hero Homes is designed to offer ample facilities and natural surrounding at pocket-friendly pricing. The whole concept is designed so as to enable the middle-class family to have their own homes. The home will resemble a dream home with the loan facility. Hero Homes at Sector 104, Dwarka Expressway Gurugram offers the premium lifestyle which is worth considering. The project will surely fulfill the demand of the people by offering the maximum facilities.

Hero Homes Apartments are luxurious flats equipped with dedicated equipment, semi-furnished rooms, modular kitchen and modern interiors to delight your living here. Hero Homes is surrounded by the luxurious new properties in Gurgaon such as ATS Triumph, Godrej Summit, Puri Emerald Bay, One Indiabulls and commercial ventures like Ansal Town Walk, Indiabulls Corporate.

The residential project comes with the option of 2 BHK & 3 BHK to comfort the family members. The modern amenities include Gym, Indoor & outdoor gaming, security via CCTV Surveillance, Smooth Lift services, modern clubhouses, parks, jogging tracks, landscaped garden, Sewage Systems and much more. Have the perfect combination of functional expertise and great living under the creative roofs. Its modular infrastructure will surely win the hearts of the family members and the guests. Own your dream home the peaceful location which is far away from the pollution and city noises. Get a quote today only by visiting us or calling at the mentioned numbers and book your dream home today only!!

Price

Configuration
    2 & 3 BHK

Sizes
    1099 - 1689 SQ.FT

Property Type
    Residential

Key Amenities
    Swimming Pool
    Indoor & Out Door Games
    Community Centre
    Modern Club house
    Park
    Creche Area
    Yoga Area
    Inter-Com Facility
    Cafe
    Badminton Court
    Open Gym
    CCTV Surveillance
    Fire Safety System
    Covered & Open Parking
    Power & Water Back Up

Hero Homes Specifications
    Wooden Flooring in Master Bedroom
    Vitrified Tiles
    Inbuilt Modular Wardrobes
    Smoot Lift Systems
    Modular Kitchen with imported cabinetry
    75% open area for state-of-the-art free living

Location Advantages
    30 Minutes to Railway Station
    30 Minutes to Bus Stands
    40 Minutes to IGI Airport

Nearby Hospitals- Chirag Hospital, Sneh Hospital, Monica Hospital, Global Hospital
    CommentQuote
  • High density project. approx 1200 + apartment in 9 acers. """""""Not recommendable"""""
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in this project. Is it good project?. I am planning to purchase 3 BHK with subvention plan. Please suggest or give your valuable feedbacks.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • shiwang11 months ago
      A truly great value proposition to invest with respect to location and pricing. Why are you opting for subvention plan only, you can also opt for the other payment plan as well. I feel they have very efficiently taken out the efficiency of the apartment.
  • Can we have some updates on this project from the experts or members of this group. This project looks interesting and the developer has a good reputation in the market. Please advise !!
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site today, the specifications they are providing are lucrative but as someone also mentioned in this group this is a very high density project. Also they have to yet finalize the construction company. Why to wait for 4 years to see how it turns out, rather would recommend ready to move projects.

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • TherOne29 months ago
      I am also looking to buy 02bhk. we can connect.
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello seniors ,
    I need help, I had booked a flat in gurgaon with a prominent builder. It was about a month ago, I have paid them around 4lacs (apartment cost is around 65).
    Now I am planning to cancel it and builder says they will forfeit my all money and will not return a single penny !!
    We haven't done any BBA yet and only thing I signed was the application form, which has no clause regarding cancellation. Builder says that this forfeiture is in accordance with law ( RERA)

Any suggestion ??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members - sharing of whatsapp group links on the open forum is not allowed. Please don't share any such links.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 3bhk at hero homes. Any other folks who have booked, please IM me, we can connect on whatsapp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amarprem
    I have booked a 3bhk at hero homes. Any other folks who have booked, please IM me, we can connect on whatsapp

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit0901198
    Originally Posted by Amarprem
    I have booked a 3bhk at hero homes. Any other folks who have booked, please IM me, we can connect on whatsapp

whatsappgrouplink??

CommentQuote
  • Please note - Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.
    CommentQuote