Dear All,

Starting this discussion thread to communicate construction and other status updates regarding Elan Miracle project. I am a unit holder in this project.

Thanks.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Digging started couple of months ago and work is in progress. Any idea when are they planning for BBA ?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • investor19817 months ago
      Hi Jyotinder. Have you got your BBA signed for Elan Miracle ?
  • Heard as per NHAI news that there is a trumpet being built around this project. How will it effect this project ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • investor19819 months ago
      Has anyone got their BBA signed with the builder ?
  • Dear all,

I have started a WhatsApp group of the Elan Miracle Buyers. Request you all to get in touch with me if you would like to be part of this WhatsApp group.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa6 months ago
      For Private messaging, u need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . You would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts .
  • Can anyone see TDS details in his form 26AS for period 2018 Jan to 2018 March. Elan has deducted TDS but they have not submitted it yet. I have asked for Form16 several times but they have not given it to me yet. Is anyone else facing this issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone post the construction updates of this project to understand how the work is progressing?
    CommentQuote
  • @aana22 : well mate I tried to check construction status on Elan's website and they don't have any construction links (RED FLAG FOR THE BUILDER FOR ME). From other sources I tried to ascertain that and it was very disappointing.
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • investor19811 months ago
      Yes. That is certainly a Red Flag. However, some investors like myself have already bought into Elan's promises. So fingers crossed !!
  • Update regarding BBA of Elan Miracle --

I have received the draft copy of the BBA. There is no Late Delivery Penalty that the builder has kept for himself. In fact if the builder delays the construction then the only option investor has is to cancel his/her booking, in which case one will loose 15% of the invested capital.

Builder is asking for around 5 years of time to complete construction.

BBA seems very lop sided towards Elan builder.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aana221 months ago
      I think they are clever enough to know that Govt. might scrap the assured return as per TOI latest article so they will pretty much safe and one sided BBA is also going to help them. so its a win win situation for the builder and future of the investor is in dark.
  • @investor1981 : mate what exactly have you bought? and in which elans project?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone recently visted the miracle site? can post the latest pics of construction progress?
    CommentQuote