Sort by :
Filter by :
- From the point of view of an end user I want to assess this project for a 4 BHK project. The launch of their phase 2 is likely to be steeply priced but their specifications look like fabulous and they have the most strategic location nearly touching .
But if the next phase is announced at much higher a price then they are likely to fuel speculation. They might throw in a few extra sops to justify their price jump. But are they not more risky a project to enter, more so because the doing rounds is they are stuck in some legal issues.
This site is full of knowledgeable guys, I need their help.....CommentQuote0Flag
- DG - Phase 2 ratesOriginally Posted by seamlessHi,
Is it true that the diplomatic greens has sold off its first phase and now launched its 2 phase. What are the rates in the new phase.
Also read a rumor in one thread that there is some legal issue with the diplomatic greens, is it true?
What I heard from the brokers that the next PH-2 will be around 7500-8000.CommentQuote0Flag
- The next phase is expected to be launched in the last week of this month.. The pricing shared tentatively will be around 7800 psf.. Which surely is steep.
Rightly pointed by a senior member, this project was a good investment 5750 psf. And surprisingly people will still have an interest even at that price.CommentQuote0Flag
- At 7500/8000, one can invest in underconstruction projects on GCX or buy ready to move in property on sohna Road.
It is so easy to make fool of common investors. Rather, I would buy a house in Uk loan rate of 3%/4%.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumaranshulAt 7500/8000, one can invest in underconstruction projects on GCX or buy ready to move in property on sohna Road.
It is so easy to make fool of common investors. Rather, I would buy a house in Uk loan rate of 3%/4%.
Your comment about sohna road /GCx is logical but you really killed the comment by saying that you'd buy a house in UK... UK beech mein kahan se aaya, sir??? People in gurgaon are earning a return of 10--50% per annum on their money, based on their smartness, luck, logic, risk appetite and ticket size. Are you trying to tell us that people in UK are earning that much in realty????? :bab (45)::bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
- Who could be these guys buying such expensive homes where you know that all the likely appreciation has been lapped up by the builder and you are only left with an unsure promise of a luxury home on a 'yet unclear-DeWay-proximity-to-Dwarka', end of the 'dream' expressway....
Or is it that they are such big or reputed builder who will actually deliver and that too 'nearly' in time...
The whole thing seems too good to be true and actually smells fishy...
First phase totally sold off-- thats amazing!?CommentQuote0Flag
I spoke directly with the Puri constructions office regarding the phase 2 of their project in sector 111. They are asking for 8000/- as BSP. Even if their's is a luxury project what kind of price is this. Can the experts guide me whether it makes sense to book in this project. When do you see the appreciation in this if for some reason I change my mind as the end user. Probably no resale is available in 4 bed room flats yet..
Kindly help by guiding me....CommentQuote0Flag
- Prices will be Rs 15,000/sq ft in the near future .... human beings across the world now see the Dwarka Express as a gold mine ....Hurry and buy at 8000/sq ft before prices go further north ... we will be privileged to live closest to international airport and DwarkaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by JagzyboyPrices will be Rs 15,000/sq ft in the near future .... human beings across the world now see the Dwarka Express as a gold mine ....Hurry and buy at 8000/sq ft before prices go further north ... we will be privileged to live closest to international airport and Dwarka
I remembered the sarcastic laugh of bhejafry...
..ha... .. ha...
I think it's better to invest in dwarka@10-12K as compared to this project@8000 psfCommentQuote1Flag
Jagzyboy your comment sounds more like sarcasm. It is possible that one may have other pressing reasons to be in Dwarka. But the kind of matchboxes called flats are sold for princely prices, few would be attracted to Dwarka. I have no love lost on being close to international airport either. Worrying about appreciation of the property taken for end use may form the part of contingency plan rather than for 'investment' for some.
- So, the breaking news somewhere on this forum- puri constructions launches second phase of diplo greens with heavy discounts (!!!) of Rs 100/- for early birds over the BSP of Rs 7950/- psf! Of course, they have given phase two guys added sops of home automation as standard besides wooden cupboards in all rooms etc.
But somebody also pointed out some litigation Puri constructions facing from L&T. Barring that, the confidant and wishful stance of Puri constructions may intrigue, but instills confidence in the future of Dway projects.....
Counter views / comments welcome......CommentQuote0Flag
- Just tell me, if a Builder is only asking a booking amount of Rs. 5.00 lacs for an apartment, costing Rs. 2.5 Crores, what do you call that?CommentQuote0Flag
- If I may correct you, for the flats costing 2.5 cr, that is, 2950 sqft the booking amount was 7.5 lacs. It is less or more I don't know what I do know and am intrigued abou is why such insane prices in the first place!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Seems like this thread has no life..whereas the project is touchin new heights..heard from a broker than puri launching new towers 10500..anybody heard bout thisCommentQuote0Flag
- I have heard 10000 from brokers. I guess, then Phase 2 becomes commercially very viable even from short term perspective. Anyone has a more solid handle on possible price target on phase 3?CommentQuote0Flag