Last updated: September 4 2012
16 | Posts
5077 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomatic Greens Phase 2, Puri Construction, Sector 111, Gurgaon

Hi,
    Is it true that the diplomatic greens has sold off its first phase and now launched its 2 phase. What are the rates in the new phase.
    Also read a rumor in one thread that there is some legal issue with the diplomatic greens, is it true?

Re : Diplomatic Greens Phase 2, Puri Construction, Sector 111, Gurgaon

From the point of view of an end user I want to assess this project for a 4 BHK project. The launch of their phase 2 is likely to be steeply priced but their specifications look like fabulous and they have the most strategic location nearly touching .
    But if the next phase is announced at much higher a price then they are likely to fuel speculation. They might throw in a few extra sops to justify their price jump. But are they not more risky a project to enter, more so because the doing rounds is they are stuck in some legal issues.

This site is full of knowledgeable guys, I need their help.....

Comment

DG - Phase 2 rates

Originally posted by seamless View Post
      Hi,
      Is it true that the diplomatic greens has sold off its first phase and now launched its 2 phase. What are the rates in the new phase.
      Also read a rumor in one thread that there is some legal issue with the diplomatic greens, is it true?
      What I heard from the brokers that the next PH-2 will be around 7500-8000.

Comment

The next phase is expected to be launched in the last week of this month.. The pricing shared tentatively will be around 7800 psf.. Which surely is steep.
        Rightly pointed by a senior member, this project was a good investment 5750 psf. And surprisingly people will still have an interest even at that price.

Comment

At 7500/8000, one can invest in underconstruction projects on GCX or buy ready to move in property on sohna Road.

It is so easy to make fool of common investors. Rather, I would buy a house in Uk loan rate of 3%/4%.

Comment

Originally posted by kumaranshul View Post
            At 7500/8000, one can invest in underconstruction projects on GCX or buy ready to move in property on sohna Road.

It is so easy to make fool of common investors. Rather, I would buy a house in Uk loan rate of 3%/4%.
            anshul jee

Your comment about sohna road /GCx is logical but you really killed the comment by saying that you'd buy a house in UK... UK beech mein kahan se aaya, sir??? People in gurgaon are earning a return of 10--50% per annum on their money, based on their smartness, luck, logic, risk appetite and ticket size. Are you trying to tell us that people in UK are earning that much in realty?????
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Who could be these guys buying such expensive homes where you know that all the likely appreciation has been lapped up by the builder and you are only left with an unsure promise of a luxury home on a 'yet unclear-DeWay-proximity-to-Dwarka', end of the 'dream' expressway....

Or is it that they are such big or reputed builder who will actually deliver and that too 'nearly' in time...

The whole thing seems too good to be true and actually smells fishy...
              First phase totally sold off-- thats amazing!?
              Last edited March 13 2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                I spoke directly with the Puri constructions office regarding the phase 2 of their project in sector 111. They are asking for 8000/- as BSP. Even if their's is a luxury project what kind of price is this. Can the experts guide me whether it makes sense to book in this project. When do you see the appreciation in this if for some reason I change my mind as the end user. Probably no resale is available in 4 bed room flats yet..
                Kindly help by guiding me....

Comment

Prices will be Rs 15,000/sq ft in the near future .... human beings across the world now see the Dwarka Express as a gold mine ....Hurry and buy at 8000/sq ft before prices go further north ... we will be privileged to live closest to international airport and Dwarka

Comment

Originally posted by Jagzyboy View Post
                    Prices will be Rs 15,000/sq ft in the near future .... human beings across the world now see the Dwarka Express as a gold mine ....Hurry and buy at 8000/sq ft before prices go further north ... we will be privileged to live closest to international airport and Dwarka
                    I remembered the sarcastic laugh of bhejafry...
                    ha ... <pause> ..ha... <pause> .. ha...

I think it's better to invest in dwarka@10-12K as compared to this project@8000 psf

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X